starting strength gym
Page 1641 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 64111411541159116311639164016411642164316511691174121412641 ... LastLast
Results 16,401 to 16,410 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    I met a guy today in Israel who said he has seen much success when giving people Artemisia Judaica extract for use against covid. It's a native plant to my area. He uses it as an early treatment natural remedy. So I decided to do a little search on it and came up with this.
    Anti fungal, anti inflammatory
    Chemical composition and biological activities of Artemisia judaica essential oil from southern desert of Jordan - PubMed

Anti viral and immunomodulation
    Medicina | Free Full-Text | Antiviral and Immunomodulation Effects of Artemisia | HTML

Potential anti SARS invitro
    Artemisia plant extracts show potential anti-SARS-CoV-2 activity in vitro | News-Medical

Germany: Scientists test artemisia plant against coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    Will anyone actually still care about the phony "pandemic" when the debt leads to its final destination? The people in charge truly believe they can print currency forever, and the debt will be bought up forever. 20 trillion dollars were created in the last 18 months alone. Production is down. Energy has disappeared. 35-40 countries may have no way out of their debt crises. Who lent them the money? The IMF and other global organisations - the best, smartest bankers, who of course got their collateral. What happens when these countries default?

When it all collapses, what do you people see coming? Maybe we should stop talking about this gay virus hoax and focus our sights on what's coming.
    I was thinking today how this vaccine shit, while real, is really a distraction to the real issue of the debt problems and the subsequent ramifications because of it to us all.
    They are using this struggle for basic autonomy and choice, basic inalienable human rights. Forcing people to be pitted and fight with each other, as a smoke screen. All while big corporations decide on restructuring of debts and finance systems which will impact our entire existence.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    I imagine you're being facetious here, but in the interests of being blunt and literal, it's because those surveillance agencies are more or less who Flynn was talking about.
    Yes, that infrastucture seems to have been captured.

Wayne Root attempts to answer the question of the day: We All Know Biden is Not in Charge. So, Who is Really Running the Country? The Answer Will Shock You

His answer?
    1) Obama
    who answers to
    2) Soros
    and
    3) The CCP

Those seem like "plot level" answers to me. If we know them, then they aren't the top. Who runs Soros and the CCP?

We need good guys to re-capture that mountain of surveillance infrastructure/data and turn it inward and upward. I'm told there are more good than bad in these agencies. Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of his country.

Wayne Root also neglects to point out that this is not new. The US has been captured for a very long time. Trump just brought it into the light...probably his greatest accomplishment.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    When it all collapses, what do you people see coming? Maybe we should stop talking about this gay virus hoax and focus our sights on what's coming.
    The nice little synergy here is that anticipating and preparing for the potential loss of employment due to mandates will also prepare you for what's coming. The least prepared will be those who think they can compromise with the system.

Tangential, and I've said it before, but for those who still need to hear it: don't be fooled by the weekly testing option. The weekly testing option is your ticket to house arrest or worse. You can't compromise with these people. They live for win-win situations, and that means lose-lose for you.

Savoring it. Bring the system to its knees.

This is a pretty concise statement.

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    Savoring it. Bring the system to its knees.
    Shut 'Em Down - Vox Popoli

Was There a Pilot Union 'Sickout' Over Vaccine Mandate? – PJ Media

They haven't pissed off enough stupid people yet. The ones happy to wear the mask that cannot understand what fools they are, that only see empty shelves in the grocery store and never think about why. Much MUCH more of this is necessary.

And the callous stupidity of these vicious animals never ceases to amaze me: NIH Lists Ivermectin as Targeted Antiviral of Interest for COVID-19

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post

They haven't pissed off enough stupid people yet. The ones happy to wear the mask that cannot understand what fools they are, that only see empty shelves in the grocery store and never think about why. Much MUCH more of this is necessary.

Necessary? Maybe. But a lot more pain is coming is a certainty.

And the callous stupidity of these vicious animals never ceases to amaze me: NIH Lists Ivermectin as Targeted Antiviral of Interest for COVID-19
    I’ve been experimenting on myself with the horse paste, and lived to tell about it. I think it helped mitigate some minor symptoms.

A short squeeze from the syringe a few times per week. Symptoms abated, ceased. Correlation or causation? Mild effect either way.

starting strength coach development program

Interesting that this comes when doddering old fool Collins is retiring.