starting strength gym
Page 1642 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 64211421542159216321640164116421643164416521692174221422642 ... LastLast
Results 16,411 to 16,420 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    If they have a cohesive narrative and we don't, that is tantamount to surrender. What is our narrative? We need to crystallize this soon. It has to invoke a feeling of forward motion towards victory and fierce justice for the perpetrators . We have the desire for justice, but we lack the forward motion. We can't just assume defeat. We have to have a vision where we win no matter what. Demoralized people do not win except by chance. That probability is only increased by an increase in morale. What is there to lose in creating it? Muslims are way better at this part than we are. They have internalized David and Goliath.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    This is designed to make people think what they are not allowed to say. It's great demoralization propaganda. There is no possible rationalization for it. We all know with 100% certainty that any white kid in the same situation would be treated very differently. It is impossible to argue otherwise with a straight face.

Maybe I missed it, but even this pussy article avoided any race mention. They just pretended like the entire system is getting soft.

Quote Originally Posted by IlPrincipeBrutto View Post
    A plutocrat's paradise, then.
    IPB
    I don't know. I know it would greatly reduce my tax burden and the burden of those I care about and frankly that's what I care most about. Ideally, I don't think we should have taxes. If people want the government to do things then those people should fund those things. But if we're gonna have a tax, at the very least only tax me on shit I actually buy. That means you only get to hit me once for things like my car, my house, my motorcycle, etc. You get one bite at that apple and then you have to leave me the fuck alone. It also means you don't get to hide your shit in investments because those are bought. You pay the tax when they're bought- the end. You don't get to play a shell game where you buy some shit and act like you don't have that money till later. In the end will the rich game the system? Probably. That's the system's entire point. That's the entire point of laws- so that those with the means can get through the loopholes. So their shit probably wouldn't change much, but middle class America would be let out of a lot of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    So the ones in power, the bankers, the rulers of superpowers, the hedge funds, the CEOs of multinational empires, but mostly, the bankers, can look scary and evil, but they're just cowards, they would never stand a chance living in our regular world,
    This is true. We'd be perfectly fine without them but they'd crumble without us. If only the masses realized this.

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrfunk View Post
    Maybe I missed it, but even this pussy article avoided any race mention. They just pretended like the entire system is getting soft.
    I noticed that same thing. Elephant in the room.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post

1) Obama
    Hey, I told ya long ago Obama probably stops by the WH everyday after his morning walk around lunchtime. That’s why Biden is across the street - Obama kicked him out of the OO, and has his feet up on the desk right now.

In fact, I think this is not far from the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    And the callous stupidity of these vicious animals never ceases to amaze me: NIH Lists Ivermectin as Targeted Antiviral of Interest for COVID-19
    This is just another tactic to draw out and buy time. Its an old trick from the good old aids period of history when freedoms existed.
    "Wow. Some things never change, do they? The parallels described in this 1988 letter by Larry Kramer during the AIDS epidemic... An Open Letter to Dr. Anthony Fauci - The Village Voice
    @SteveKirsch"

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    If they have a cohesive narrative and we don't, that is tantamount to surrender. What is our narrative? We need to crystallize this soon. It has to invoke a feeling of forward motion towards victory and fierce justice for the perpetrators . We have the desire for justice, but we lack the forward motion. We can't just assume defeat. We have to have a vision where we win no matter what. Demoralized people do not win except by chance. That probability is only increased by an increase in morale. What is there to lose in creating it? Muslims are way better at this part than we are. They have internalized David and Goliath.
    Plus everything we do is reactionary so we can never anticipate. We are always trying to catch up, understand, and jump over the new hurdle they barrage us with constantly.
    Muslims are good at this, but they always had a superpower conducting, advising and guiding their moves. Had these groups been truly alone to fend for themselves I don't know how successful they would have been.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    I was thinking today how this vaccine shit, while real, is really a distraction to the real issue of the debt problems and the subsequent ramifications because of it to us all.
    They are using this struggle for basic autonomy and choice, basic inalienable human rights. Forcing people to be pitted and fight with each other, as a smoke screen. All while big corporations decide on restructuring of debts and finance systems which will impact our entire existence.
    Yessir. Not the big corporations though, the combination of big banks and the central banks, they are the ones creating the money, or to be more precise, trying to create it and failing. I came across this guy recently, he has got a fairly unique take on the economy and is really worth listening to: Jeff Snider: The Global Currency System that Really Matters - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    They haven't pissed off enough stupid people yet. The ones happy to wear the mask that cannot understand what fools they are, that only see empty shelves in the grocery store and never think about why. Much MUCH more of this is necessary.
    This is the most important statement you've made. Until the naive dumbasses get pissed off enough, none of this goes away. They have everyone else by the balls.

Thought this was the best thread to post this in, but you guys should really check out Dave Chapelle's new Netflix standup show. A brief mention of his Covid experience is shared, but some really good stuff about the pussification of pop-culture and the media. The guy left Comedy Central with 50 million on the table over bullshit, got cancelled for a decade and has an intelligent yet hilarious perspective on that world's bullshit. Good stuff.

starting strength coach development program
    Those were "violent protesters" from the fascist political party "Forza Nuova" attacking one of the labor unions head office.
    It's all just a scene, they're all working together to make the protest look violent from the protesters side.

The only real violence came, as always, from the police. But there were very few episodes. And of course always towards innocent people.
    I went to the one in Milan, I'd say 50.000 is a good estimate of how much we were in the beginning, I just walked along side people for 4 hours, the only "action" happened in the very front but nothing much.

When we got to Piazza Duomo at the end (the main square) there were less of us, people were tired and hungry. Police squadrons blocked the entrance to Galleria Vittorio Emanuele where we wanted to go, it's the richest road in Milan, and of course you can see while walking through the city that rich cunts couldn't care less about this situation.

Anyway, there was a bit of a stand down but then people got discouraged and left very quickly. I stayed. I stayed till THEY left. I just stood there looking at them in the eyes. When they left, I left. I know it doesn't change anything, I did it for me, and to show them that there is always one that will stand till the end.