starting strength gym
Page 1644 of 3024 FirstFirst ... 64411441544159416341642164316441645164616541694174421442644 ... LastLast
Results 16,431 to 16,440 of 30231

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Tall Texan View Post
    Texas:
    Texas Gov. Greg Abbott bans any COVID-19 vaccine mandates | The Texas Tribune

Also selling my battery powered trimmer for a gas trimmer to spite the commie assholes.
    Y'all do realize that you are praising your governor for state mandates to businesses, right?

To me this exposes an unbelievable degree of hypocrisy -- but I suppose it shouldn't be surprising -- you never did seem like much more than grumpy old men without much of a clue.

I'm not overly familiar with InfoWars and Alex Jones, but the Covidland mini series first episode appears OK. Strange choice for narrator - his voice is horrible.

The Birx/Fauci press conference is 25.20 in.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    The Power of Noncompliance: Vaccine Mandates Awaken Calls for Freedom
    I've really gotta hunt down a "Let's go Brandon" t-shirt. I know they've gotta be out there by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Yessir. Not the big corporations though, the combination of big banks and the central banks, they are the ones creating the money, or to be more precise, trying to create it and failing.
    I don't think that their "failing" is an accident. I think it's by design. And the eugenics models and theories can fit within your framework of global financial fuckery.

They are banning the sale of dirt bikes too.

I Am The Money God (And So Are You)

Denninger leans into the morale push. This is what I love to see.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    -Raiders Coach Resigns After Leaked Emails Show He Called Joe Biden a “Nervous Clueless Pussy”

If you resign over this, it's pretty obvious who the "nervous clueless pussy" is. What a pathetic coward.

Although, I suspect this is some kind of surrender theater. He's probably being paid to resign. Just another propaganda cost. Probably a drop in the bucket compared to the overall budget.
    This. But you are right. They pay him to quit. His understudy will play the roile next week.

We all do understand that professional sports are theater, right? Entertainment? A show? A consumer product? A diversion? There is a competition to it and the outcome of a performance may (may) be unknown, but that does NOT change the fact that the professional sports ball leagues are merely a consumer entertainment product. Any shithead who thinks the sportsball leagues are anything other than that ("But muh American values and traditions!") is a fool.

Everyone here understands this, right?

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnKreg View Post
    Y'all do realize that you are praising your governor for state mandates to businesses, right?

To me this exposes an unbelievable degree of hypocrisy -- but I suppose it shouldn't be surprising -- you never did seem like much more than grumpy old men without much of a clue.
    John is right about this. We either believe in government intervention in the marketplace, or we don't. Once again, Abbott is wrong. He should have limited his order to Government entities.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    I've really gotta hunt down a "Let's go Brandon" t-shirt. I know they've gotta be out there by now.
    I ordered one from Amazon.

This is a very important compilation of the data, that I've been yelling about for a year. Show this to your foolish friends, not that it will help them understand: Rational Ground – Clear Reasoning on National Policy for COVID-19 >> Perspective: Look Up Your Risk of Dying of COVID-19