starting strength gym
Page 1645 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 64511451545159516351643164416451646164716551695174521452645 ... LastLast
Results 16,441 to 16,450 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

Quote Originally Posted by JohnKreg View Post
    Y'all do realize that you are praising your governor for state mandates to businesses, right?

To me this exposes an unbelievable degree of hypocrisy -- but I suppose it shouldn't be surprising -- you never did seem like much more than grumpy old men without much of a clue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    John is right about this. We either believe in government intervention in the marketplace, or we don't. Once again, Abbott is wrong. He should have limited his order to Government entities.
    Goddamn that slippery slope.

Fuck you Netanyahu and all Israeli leadership for creating this fucking mess. Fuck you all on everything side and bench of your fucked up Knesset!!!
    Netanyahu admits: 'You'll need 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th vaccine . . . until they invent one that lasts for years' - America's Frontline Doctors

Oh, and a big special "Fuck you" to all the Rabbi prostitutes. Because if it wasn't for you guys these cunts would not have a mandate, as the majority of the population would have listened to you!

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    This is a very important compilation of the data, that I've been yelling about for a year. Show this to your foolish friends, not that it will help them understand: Rational Ground – Clear Reasoning on National Policy for COVID-19 >> Perspective: Look Up Your Risk of Dying of COVID-19
    Pretty misleading numbers, since they don't account for comorbidities. I'd like to see the numbers for non-obese, non-sedentary members of the same age groups.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnKreg View Post
    you never did seem like much more than grumpy old men
    Well, I'm guilty. I am a grumpy old man. Just simple things really piss me off now. An example is the manner trendy people speak now. I have to "literally" run away as soon as I hear a sentence finished in a higher pitch. Here's an example:

The Diction of a Trendy Person - twitter - 30 seconds

I have actually exited conference calls after one of these trendies started high-ending their sentences. Yup, it's bad for relations, but I gotta draw the line at high-ending. It's the disgusting sound of an enslaved soul.

Anyway, we need these mRNA mandates to stand. It's the only way to awaken the lazy-ass Lions. Abbott gave Biden & the mega-corps an out because the mandate strategy was failing.

The gauntlet has finally been thrown down for me personally. What lovely Christmas gifts our psychopathic overlords have in store for us.

I will not swerve. No jab. No weekly testing. No compromise.

One of the last politicians in Australia fighting for actual freedom, Craig Kelly, interviews Doctor Vladimir Zelenko about his early COVID intervention treatment.

DR VLADIMIR ZELENKO; AUSTRALIAN DOCTORS WE SEE YOU... LIARS

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    Goddamn that slippery slope.
    There are practical exceptions to principles that must be made. Ideally as little as possible.

Dogmatic approaches are rarely successful. Especially when you are being made to stick to it by your enemy. That's when you move from principled to loony.

Example. Murder is a moral wrong. Except in self defence.