starting strength gym
Page 1647 of 3018 FirstFirst ... 64711471547159716371645164616471648164916571697174721472647 ... LastLast
Results 16,461 to 16,470 of 30180

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    Texas have a "duty to retreat" when not in your own home?

Kamala Harris mocked for Nasa video with paid child actors - YouTube

Do you have white kids in the US? What a con job.
    Michigan just brought back dueling, which I could not be more happy about.

Now, if I happen to be in Michigan, I can smoke weed and then challenge someone to fisticuffs for violating the NAP if they stumble into me in a reefer-madness-induced haze.
    Starting Strength Indianapolis is up and running. Sign up for a free 30-minute coaching session.
    I answer all my emails: ALewis@StartingStrengthGyms.com

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    I've really gotta hunt down a "Let's go Brandon" t-shirt. I know they've gotta be out there by now.

This is the greatest meme EVER. We have to keep this going for the next 3 years at least. But this could stick around for ages… I think it’s that good.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    This is very good:

going along to get along IS the problem. you cannot comply your way out of tyranny and anyone still waiting for this “temporary” emergency to end is engaging is self-delusion. it will never end.

grant politicians unlimited emergency power, and you get unlimited emergencies, every time.

until there is a price for them to pay, until there is clear revolt and they fear the world crashing down around them if they persist, there is NOTHING that’s going to stop them. this will be the one way ratchet to serfdom.
    And we are surrounded by people for whom the facts are of absolutely no concern. Very frustrating: Wyoming School to Honor Student: Wear the Mask Or Wear Handcuffs – PJ Media

AND this is interesting: NHTSA Releases Q1 2021 Fatality Estimates | NHTSA

What could explain this?

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    Yes, yes, give the state the means to crush your enemy and the state will eventually come to crush you. Omnia non sunt aequales. But at this point, can't you forgive someone who says, "fuck 'em and fuck 'em good and hard?"

As for abandoning dogma, don't be so quick to discount it. The Catholic Church might not survive the havoc that ensued when it abandoned, really was forced to abandon, its dogma.
    If I'm playing chess with someone and he starts winning by cheating, wouldn't I be a fool to continue playing by the rules? My options as I see them are: force him to play fair, quit, or cheat. Playing by the rules while he cheats isn't really an option, since it is insane. Yet that is exactly what we do. The free market is dead. Do we accept that and exploit it where we can, or do we just quit and let the jackals have free reign? The "force them to play fair" option sounds enticing, but is that really going to happen? Maybe after a complete upheaval of the system it will, but does anyone really think we are going to get there through fair-play incrementalism? How many decades of failure and compounded loss will it take before we're convinced that it won't?

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    Touche. Let me rephrase;

Killing is a moral wrong, except in self defense.

ya still don't have this right ^

What about war? best defense is a good offense many times.

Capital punishment? Morality could be in the eye of the the beholder there I guess.
    I for one think capital punishment could/should be applied to other non-murder crimes.
    It think it may be viable for treason I think ... technically.

What about people who get off'd Kevorkian style by a family member? I am for that.
    Or simpler yet, get their plug pulled by a doctor.

Then you have the abortions: here me out, if you are pro choice, and to each their own with that one ....
    ...sure, go ahead and abort that unwanted rape-pregnancy at 6 six months,
    but sure as hell don't tell me you didn't kill another human being.
    Its not "murder" in their minds.

Speaking of murder vs. self defense:

Mexicans set cop on fire for giving out mask violations.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rdcoast_slope View Post
    This is the greatest meme EVER. We have to keep this going for the next 3 years at least. But this could stick around for ages… I think it’s that good.
    This newest addition to my collection of politically incorrect ball caps is in the mail. It will no doubt not endear me to many of the snowflakes at the university rec center I lift in.