starting strength gym
Page 1648 of 3021 FirstFirst ... 64811481548159816381646164716481649165016581698174821482648 ... LastLast
Results 16,471 to 16,480 of 30206

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Also on Daily Mail

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    As for abandoning dogma, don't be so quick to discount it. The Catholic Church might not survive the havoc that ensued when it abandoned, really was forced to abandon, its dogma.
    What makes you think the Catholic Church is in any kind of mortal danger?

If I'm playing chess with someone and he starts winning by cheating, wouldn't I be a fool to continue playing by the rules? My options as I see them are: force him to play fair, quit, or cheat. Playing by the rules while he cheats isn't really an option, since it is insane. Yet that is exactly what we do. The free market is dead. Do we accept that and exploit it where we can, or do we just quit and let the jackals have free reign? The "force them to play fair" option sounds enticing, but is that really going to happen? Maybe after a complete upheaval of the system it will, but does anyone really think we are going to get there through fair-play incrementalism? How many decades of failure and compounded loss will it take before we're convinced that it won't?
    Yes, this is good. I would say it's less about businesses cheating than getting the government to play the game properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    What makes you think the Catholic Church is in any kind of mortal danger?
    Heh, you got me. Obviously, it's not. But, they're doubling and tripling down on everything that cleared the parishes, seminaries, monasteries, and convents. They owe Caesar with interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Me too? It’s called upward inflection? I guess it’s a higher pitch? It’s a bad habit? It sounds insecure?
    Many Australians speak like this. I suppose it reflects on a certain psychological state of the society. And maybe that is the reason why the tyranny reigns high there.

While this is rather satisfying (if it is true), this is exactly what the authorities want us to do. They need excuses to let out and use much more forceful and violent measures against us. So having a couple of violent instigators is actually in their favor.
    Like we see in Australia, people are being so boxed into a corner and are given absolutely no ability for recourse, it's as if the authorities are setting them up to become violent. Which will inturn be used to justify a super violent response on all that are considered trouble makers. They might even use such events to preempt and round up "possible trouble makers" which could be anyone and everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    And we are surrounded by people for whom the facts are of absolutely no concern. Very frustrating: Wyoming School to Honor Student: Wear the Mask Or Wear Handcuffs – PJ Media
    Seen today on the Internet:

My mother died from a possible adverse reaction to the J&J vaccine. Still, get vaccinated.

Three weeks ago my mother was vaccinated with the Johnson and Johnson COVID-19 vaccine. Two weeks ago she had a hemorrhagic stroke and was declared brain-dead two days later.

Then the news broke about six women developing similar issues after being vaccinated. And anti-vaxxers latched on and started using what's happened as proof of the dangers of vaccines. My mother's case may or may not have been related to her vaccine, but she fits with the other cases and is being investigated.

My mother was a lifelong believer in science and vaccinations especially. She was a curious, passionate woman who despised the fear-mongering of the anti-vaccine movement. She would be rolling over in her grave if she thought her death might contribute to bad-faith medical quackery.

So here is a message from her daughter: get vaccinated. If the J&J vaccine is deemed safe for you, take that. Vaccination saves far more lives than it claims and we have a social obligation to take that tiny tiny risk for ourselves for the sake of our global well being.

RIP mom. I will love you forever.
    This degree of buy-in is what we're up against. Remember: https://rationalground.com/wp-conten...SkVEAU9o_E.png

It is as though the internet does not exist to these corporate fucks: Boeing Requires All Employees to Get Vaccinated

And look at the way the story is written -- what could possibly be wrong with these anti-vax CRAZIES?

"Employees can request an exemption “due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief,” but those granted such an exemption will have to “undergo frequent testing for COVID-19” and be ready to present a negative test result upon request, the company said."

Well you had better get some religion soon to get your exemption as all independent Gym owners and employees will have to get the double V. You will have to change the name from "Starting Strength" to "Starting Faith".

Enforcement actions for NYC COVID mandates start Monday: Here’s what you need to know - silive.com

You know that what happens in New York eventually filters down south.

"RIP mom. I will love you forever"
    Such people never loved their mom. This buffoon was waiting for her mom to die, and is happy that it happened!

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    Heh, you got me. Obviously, it's not. But, they're doubling and tripling down on everything that cleared the parishes, seminaries, monasteries, and convents. They owe Caesar with interest.
    I don’t know about that. It seems to me they are just staying out of the drama in the west, especially since they are being hit with scandals again (I am slowly starting to doubt some of those). It would surprise me if they were being as docile in their prime demographic markets, like South America or Africa, but you are unlikely to hear of that. These dudes have been playing the games for a very long time, and quite successfully. Not that I like them very much, though they are better than the science religion leaders.

the vaccinated superspread hypothesis
    assessing the riddle of more recovered, more vaccinated, and more dying despite a lower CFR variant
    the vaccinated superspread hypothesis - by el gato malo - bad cattitude

@RWMaloneMD

Oregon Senators Call for Investigation Into Alleged COVID-19 Statistical Manipulation
    Oregon Senators Call for Investigation Into Alleged COVID-19 Statistical Manipulation

@RWMaloneMD

Scientists Sue the FDA for Data it Relied Upon to License Pfizer'''s Covid-19 Vaccine - by Aaron Siri - Injecting Freedom

Doctor Says Physicians Are Being "Hunted" For Speaking Out By Press & Medical Boards | ZeroHedge

"Taiwan death from COVID-19 vaccination exceeds death from COVID-19"
    Vac deaths in Taiwan: 852
    Deaths with COVID-19: 844
    Prediction: Vaccinating low death rate countries (such as much of Africa) will elicit more deaths from the jab than from disease
    Taiwan death from COVID-19 vaccination exceeds death from COVID-19

Robert Malone

starting strength coach development program
    I don't even know where to begin with this shit. If something is being "investigated" for fucking KILLING PEOPLE, that is a perfectly rational reason to decline to inject it DIRECTLY INTO YOUR BODY. Are medications now US citizens, deserving of innocence until their guilt is proven? The same people who will socially punish people for being guilty until they are proven innocent, will jam shit into their bodies until it is proven to be unsafe. We need to thaw out the antarctic land mass and colonize it, and redo the US. This time people like this do not get to come in and ruin things.