starting strength gym
Page 1653 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 65311531553160316431651165216531654165516631703175321532653 ... LastLast
Results 16,521 to 16,530 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    One thing is certain though. The correct investigations needed to varify that this incident was not vaccine related, will certainly not happen.
    This is undoubtedly true. The base assumption is that vaccines cannot cause adverse affects, so it won't even be considered.
    Starting Strength Indianapolis is up and running. Sign up for a free 30-minute coaching session.
    I answer all my emails: ALewis@StartingStrengthGyms.com

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    One thing is certain though. The correct investigations needed to varify that this incident was not vaccine related, will certainly not happen.
    And that is the REAL problem. No one can argue that that shit isn't happening.

At this point it is though they’re just trying to break you. Truly sick stuff.

NYC judge suspends dad's visits with kid over vaccination status

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I hear that his wife fists him every morning before he goes to work.
    "Allegedly," Rip.

Also, I dont think "fisting" is the right term. Xir is inserting a horse dewormer suppository.

JRE #1717 w/ Alex Berenson hit all the right topics on events over the last 18 or so months, very good listen IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy Rich View Post
    At this point it is though they’re just trying to break you. Truly sick stuff.

NYC judge suspends dad's visits with kid over vaccination status
    At this point, anyone who lives in New York City is at fault. You know how these bastards are, and you chose to live there anyway.

__________________________________________________ ___________________

Very important, from Denninger: Go Ahead, Keep Being Stupid in [Market-Ticker-Nad]

What's a bigger bummer is that the jabs are killing and severely-injuring people, and not a few of them either. If your particular "circle of friends and acquaintances" hasn't seen a spike of severe injuries, disability and mortality yet -- I'll make a prediction: It will.

People who I know reasonably well that scoffed at my "best guess" of severe and worse (mortal) injury from these jabs, which has come down (that is, in the wrong direction toward bad) from about 1 in a thousand to around one in five hundred to one in a hundred are now emailing me and saying "you know, you may be right" as suddenly one, two or three people, many in otherwise good health, either "died unexpectedly" or suffered a debilitating and presumed permanent event. All of them were jabbed. Where are the same events among the non-jabbed controls? Entirely absent.

I still can't give you odds on this that I'm willing to defend but since January the direction of those odds has been one way -- and its not improving. What's especially dangerous is that there is plenty of reason from the original data to believe repeated insults with additional jabs have an exponential adverse event rate. We do not know the exponent, but the evidence from the first two is that it is there and it is greater than 1.0 -- in fact, it may be very materially greater than 1.0, perhaps as high as 10.

Sub-clinical cardiac damage is bad news folks. Most CVD is sub-clinical right up until its not, and takes years or decades to develop into symptomatic disease. In nearly every case the person who gets nailed has few or no symptoms until they have a "breakthrough" event like a heart attack or serious angina. The data from Brazil confirms what we already knew -- by the time that happens there's nothing you can do; medical intervention at that point is ineffective in reducing the death rate; it is at best palliative while making the medical system wealthy at your expense.

But Covid-19 infection does not contribute to this; it simply doesn't. It didn't in Brazil and humans are humans. I think we can fairly assume why that is: If it gets you and kills you then it does it right then and there; if it doesn't statistically-speaking, cardiac damage is not at issue.

But the jabs, on the other hand, do screw a decent percentage of people right up front and the longer-term damage is yet to be determined. Statements by people like Fauci that "if nothing bad happens in 2 weeks nothing will" are flat-out lies; there are plenty of examples of people having strokes or heart attacks anywhere from a few weeks to a few months post jab, and they are people who have no risk factors for same and are too young to fit the common profile.

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    The rumor mill also says that a guy submitted his exemption and is refusing to submit any further information regarding anything (even information /that/ he is refusing). The guy said the rules now prohibit him from on-site access for such silence - and his inability to wear a mask. You might ask him why he’s unable to wear a mask? He says “Because”.
    Sounds like a cool dude.

Alex Berenson is always good. Second this, listen to and read anything by Berenson.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by FatButWeak View Post
    "Allegedly," Rip.

Also, I dont think "fisting" is the right term. Xir is inserting a horse dewormer suppository.
    I really like your style post near death experience.