starting strength gym
Page 1654 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 65411541554160416441652165316541655165616641704175421542654 ... LastLast
Results 16,531 to 16,540 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    If it comes to such a scenario they will put all the blame on the creator of Operation Warp Speed himself. Trump!
    He will richly deserve whatever blame sticks to him. I still wonder why he lied about getting pseudo-vaccinated, and I wonder how many people with strong natural immunity he has persuaded into self harm and death with his irresponsible pharma cheerleading.

Poster Boy | Kunstler

Great statement here:

This is not just a matter of the kiddies missing their Christmas presents. That’s just a dumb-ass sentimental ruse to divert your attention from the entire armature of American life imploding at warp speed. Christmas presents! How about no food, no gasoline, no heat, no money, and no public safety? That’s where this is taking us, and in the fast lane. And it hardly matters whether the financial markets manage to stay artificially levitated. Reality has already discounted the financial markets because they have forfeited their basic function, which is to signal the true price of everything. The true price of a society lying to itself about everything will be the sickness and death of the society.

Coach Rip, while my knowledge of your personality is very limited given I've never been to any seminar you've taught and given I've only accessed your lectures/classes via your videos and of course the book, I'm very glad that as I became an adherent of Starting Strength, it turns out you happen to follow a lot of the same websites I do and that you see through all this pandemic bullcrap.

As such, I'd like to share this compilation of Fauci's lies about the vaccines and how the vaccines which were once said to be "safe" and "effective" are total crap.

It would be funny if people hadn't suffered after taking it

Here's an excellent one for the lions: WHY DO SO MANY STILL BUY INTO THE NARRATIVE? - YouTube

Not many facts that the sheep won't pay attention to anyway, but a great explanation of the mass psychosis going on. Here's an article giving a brief overview of the ideas in the video, and some additional commentary: Why Smart People Are Stupid - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    Isn't the whole point of keeping China or Russia from taking control of geopolitics to keep this shit from happening to us? "We must defend our freedoms from foreign countries by surrendering them to our own government". The America I was raised to believe I lived in is dead. I'm not sure it ever even really lived, at least in my lifetime.

THIS IS THE STRONGEST WARNING FROM THE MOST CREDIBLE PHYSICIAN IN THE WORLD RIGHT NOW.

Please read & share. Note that a link is provided to Dr PETER MCCULLOUGH’s slides used in a very recent presentation.

He also calls what’s happening a totalitarian takeover.

I don’t think he can become more specific about his concerns.

Best wishes
    Mike

Dr Mike Yeadon
    COVID expert Dr. Peter McCullough urges ‘unbreakable resistance’ to vaccines for kids - LifeSite

__________________________________________________ ________________________

Nebraska AG opinion: Ivermectin and HCQ are OK to prescribe. Telegram: Contact @SteveKirsch

Prescription of Ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine as Off-Label Medicines for the Prevention or Treatment of Covid-19 | Nebraska Attorney General Doug Peterson

Proof the CDC is lying to us (using their own paper). Proof that the CDC is lying to the world about COVID vaccine safety

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    He will richly deserve whatever blame sticks to him. I still wonder why he lied about getting pseudo-vaccinated, and I wonder how many people with strong natural immunity he has persuaded into self harm and death with his irresponsible pharma cheerleading.
    Although I disagree completely with operation warp speed, I think I can understand his ultimate aim with it. Trump as president was often laser focused on the nation's economy and our position in international trade. These two areas saw a marked improvement under his presidency before the virus hit. The fact was, people were scared of this thing and BEGGING for lockdowns. He probably reasoned that shit was going to cause big economic problems the longer it went on. Since he couldn't just prevent lockdowns via executive fiat, he had to make people not afraid somehow. Available vaccines for COVID did that. We saw, even if it was for a time, the hysteria kind of went away after the vaccines became available. The masks came off, and people started living again for a while (before the vaccines showed their weak long term efficacy and spectres of nasty adverse effects started to rise). Of course, the manufacturers made sure to not mention anything about them until after the election results, so Trump could not take any credit for having actually "done something" about COVID, which is another thing I'm sure he was hoping to be able to do. I don't think he ever had any notion to mandate the damned things through any means, though.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelPB View Post
    Here's an article giving a brief overview of the ideas in the video, and some additional commentary: Why Smart People Are Stupid - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com
    From the article:
    Desmet describes that the majority of the world’s population has fallen under a kind of a spell – not literally a spell, but what he calls a “mass formation,” a term first used by French philosopher Gustave Le Bon late in the nineteenth century in his book The Psychology of Crowds.

Individual personality disappears, replaced by group sentiment; brain activity is replaced by reflex. These changes may produce better or worse outcomes, but usually worse – such groups are “generally disposed to destruction.”

‘The ascendancy of crowds,’ wrote Le Bon, ‘indicates the death throes of a civilisation.’ The upward climb to civilisation is an intellectual process driven by individuals; the descent is a herd in stampede. ‘Crowds are only useful for destruction.’

It is this that we see today – throughout the West certainly – in size and scope never before seen in recorded history. What is interesting is that Le Bon describes, over 125 years ago, that which he saw occurring in his time and that which is overtly obvious today. The causes are twofold: destruction of common religious, political, and social beliefs, and the creation of entirely new forms of existence due to modern discoveries.