starting strength gym
Page 1656 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 65611561556160616461654165516561657165816661706175621562656 ... LastLast
Results 16,551 to 16,560 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Is it any surprise? Fuck, he probably isn't actually jabbed himself either. "Rules for thee, but not for me" should be his campaign slogan from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    This is the latest from New south wales, which is the largest state in Australia. Just for laughs it is run by the "conservative" party, as is our federal government.

Rules for people who are not fully vaccinated | NSW Government

I'm going to avoid my own opinions for legal protections and quote directly from the website, because if I said it, you wouldn't believe me.

"If you are over the age of 16 years and are not fully vaccinated you cannot visit another person’s place of residence, except in limited circumstances. "

"If you are not fully vaccinated you can participate in a gathering for sport or exercise with one other person or with your household."

"If you are not fully vaccinated you cannot visit a gym or indoor recreation facility."

"If you are not fully vaccinated you cannot visit a recreation facility. "

"If you are not fully vaccinated you cannot visit a public swimming pool, either indoor or outdoor. "

"If you are not fully vaccinated you can gather with one other person or with your household."

"if you are not fully vaccinated you cannot attend an outdoor event. "
    Perversely, all of this is actually good news. The Australian authorities have been mashing the zero Covid and vaccine frenzy into one giant package. I was afraid that the respiratory season would prove mild for another year there. This would have meant another year of having “eliminated the virus”, which would have made the vaccine mania thing mich worse in 2022.

The way this is progressing, I expect you guys should be on the path to normalcy by next winter, minus a large mania in late summer. I don’t expect it will get worse than it is now, as bleak as the current prospects seem.

Look at the previous two posts, side by side. Fascinating, that reality is completely subject to politics.

Dr Gold explains her personal experiences on how her and her friends and family have been sensored and bullied. This speech is a discussion on how the new packaged communism will control our lives through the touch of a button. Gold explains how the vaccine passport is a pathway to digital currency and a social credit score which will force anyone in society to fit to the desired mold of the controllers.
    The Uncensored Truth Tour continues, with America’s Frontline Doctors founder Dr. Gold bringing a bold new challenge to the nation: It’s Time To Make A Stand. Presented by AFLDS.org/Live and hosted by Awaken Church San Deigo CA. For future event info, visit AFLDS.org/Tour
    2021-09-19 The Uncensored Truth Tour - Time To Make A Stand: San Deigo CA

The WEF and the Pandemic – Swiss Policy Research

This is the latest from New south wales, which is the largest state in Australia. Just for laughs it is run by the "conservative" party, as is our federal government.

Rules for people who are not fully vaccinated | NSW Government

I'm going to avoid my own opinions for legal protections and quote directly from the website, because if I said it, you wouldn't believe me.

"If you are over the age of 16 years and are not fully vaccinated you cannot visit another person’s place of residence, except in limited circumstances. "

"If you are not fully vaccinated you can participate in a gathering for sport or exercise with one other person or with your household."

"If you are not fully vaccinated you cannot visit a gym or indoor recreation facility."

"If you are not fully vaccinated you cannot visit a recreation facility. "

"If you are not fully vaccinated you cannot visit a public swimming pool, either indoor or outdoor. "

"If you are not fully vaccinated you can gather with one other person or with your household."

"if you are not fully vaccinated you cannot attend an outdoor event. "
    i think you missed the most ridiculous thing about this

"on an aircraft when the aircraft is flying above NSW and in the airport."

you must mask up if the aircraft is over New South Wales ! i guess you can take it off when it hits the pacific

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Perversely, all of this is actually good news. The Australian authorities have been mashing the zero Covid and vaccine frenzy into one giant package. I was afraid that the respiratory season would prove mild for another year there. This would have meant another year of having “eliminated the virus”, which would have made the vaccine mania thing mich worse in 2022.

The way this is progressing, I expect you guys should be on the path to normalcy by next winter, minus a large mania in late summer. I don’t expect it will get worse than it is now, as bleak as the current prospects seem.
    The optimism is appreciated but I think you may be severely overestimating the critical thinking capacities of the Australian populace.

starting strength coach development program
    The optimism is appreciated but I think you may be severely overestimating the critical thinking capacities of the Australian populace.
    Haha oh I don’t doubt that the populace will be cheering for a perpetual lockdown, but the authorities will tone it down on their own. In fact I suspect Australia and NZ will remain the rare countries in which the end of the crisis will produce negative polls for the ruling parties.