starting strength gym
Page 1657 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 65711571557160716471655165616571658165916671707175721572657 ... LastLast
Results 16,561 to 16,570 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

Another low from Victoria, our 2nd largest Australian state:

Four members SUSPENDED from Parliament over vaccine passport - Rebel News

The legislative council is the state senate, 4 out of 40 members have just been barred from attending. Not surprisingly they are the members that are not members of the two main parties.

I'm not sure if this affects their ability to vote but I can't imagine they'll be allowed to.

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    Another low from Victoria, our 2nd largest Australian state:

Four members SUSPENDED from Parliament over vaccine passport - Rebel News

The legislative council is the state senate, 4 out of 40 members have just been barred from attending. Not surprisingly they are the members that are not members of the two main parties.

I'm not sure if this affects their ability to vote but I can't imagine they'll be allowed to.
    Fascinating, to watch an English-speaking country rapidly devolve into a communist dictatorship with virtually no opposition. And here's what happens to groups of men with sufficient testosterone to possibly provide opposition:

New biker laws, can't display tattoos, gather, wear insignias in Australia, 1-5 years in prison - YouTube

And you blokes have got to do a better job of preventing us from seeing things like this: 10 Police Arrest 1 Women (Princess Park, Carlton Melbourne Australia) 16/10/2021 - YouTube

Colin Powell has passed from the scene. I find it VERY curious that so far, the 4 articles on his obituary I have seen, have all mentioned that he died of complications from the Kung Flu AND he was fully vaccinated. I am surprised it wasn't suppressed.

Doesn't seem to bode well for the vaxxer nazis, in and out of government.

I'm quite sure he volunteered for the duty. He was a Company Man.

MP'''s Voice Is Silenced By Murder - Moneycircus

A tangled web connects the death of an MP, massacres abroad, the government’s hypocritical stance on democracy, the restriction of free speech and the silencing of a voice against pharmaceutical malpractice.

On the same day the press reported the killing of Sir David Amess MP, the press revealed the murderous lengths to which the British government has gone to put corporate income ahead of human lives.
    David Amess was, in 2004, the member of the House of Commons Health Committee which investigated and reported on The Influence of the Pharmaceutical Industry. [5]

This criticised “disease mongering… with the interest of the pharmaceutical industry in seeing an increase of the abnormal population who need drugs for one reason or another.” It criticised inadequate testing which makes the report still relevant today:

Patient information leaflets (PIL) are often written to minimize legal liability for the pharma companies.

Research-into-prevention diverts money from treatment, which in turn diverts money away from the sick, poor or old.

A public inquiry should be conducted every time a drug is withdrawn on health grounds to determine whether sufficient testing of the drug took place.

Phama funds much of the post-graduate education of GPs.

Where pharma funds more than 20% of an organization’s budget, it becomes dependent on the industry. Patients’ organizations are increasingly influenced by big pharma.

Codes of conduct between the pharmaceutical industry and the health service are needed, and standards of behaviour for pharma industry representatives.

The following year he supported an Early Day Motion entitled The British Pharmaceutical Industry that called for “the highest ethical standards in the research and promotion of medicines… to ensure that the appropriate use of medicines both improves patient care and helps the NHS budget to go further.” [6]

In 2010 David Amess proposed a Bill on the Safety of Medicines. Adverse drug reactions resulting in hospital admissions cost the NHS £2 billion a year. He asked what constitutes adequate testing, pointing to the painkiller Vioxx, withdrawn in 2004, which killed more than 100,000 people worldwide in its five years on the market — the biggest drug disaster in history… up to that time. [7]

In the speech proposing the Bill he pointed out:

Nine out of 10 new drugs that pass animal tests go on to fail in human clinical trials.

The testing regime has not kept up with technology, citing human DNA “chips” and computer modelling.

Many drugs for the elderly are never tested on the elderly, and women are massively under-represented in clinical trials.

More recent comments are not immediately apparent from computer searches. I would never suggest that Google or Twitter would censor a politician! Whatever — David Amess made his position perfecly clear.

Dr Aseem Malhotra FRCP Tweeted: “Very sad news about David Amess. I met him in parliament in 2016 when he took an interest in BMJ Too Much Medicine campaign. He understood our request for a parliamentary inquiry into the misdemeanors of the pharmaceutical industry.” [8]

Deaths as a result of the Covid vaccines already vastly exceed those of Vioxx. The silence of regulatory authorities, government officials and the state-corporatist media suggest that, just as in Indonesia 60 years ago, the calculation has been made: hundreds of thousands of lives equate to $/£ millions.
    He was apparently killed by a calm and cooperative Somali man. Who will no doubt die in custody. Interesting, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark E. Hurling View Post
    Colin Powell has passed from the scene. I find it VERY curious that so far, the 4 articles on his obituary I have seen, have all mentioned that he died of complications from the Kung Flu AND he was fully vaccinated. I am surprised it wasn't suppressed.

Doesn't seem to bode well for the vaxxer nazis, in and out of government.
    From what I understand Powell had some kind of blood-disorder-cancer-thing-going on ... IOW: immunocompromised.

Any way they spin the story, its a lose-lose-lose scenario:

1 - vaxxine didn't protect powell from covid, if he died from the covids.

2 - I guess you could mention the blood disorder thing, to say it wasn't the vaxxine's fault for not working,
    but that would blunt the whole "this-virus-is-no-joke-you-must-get-vaxxed" theme (weak and frail are just gonna die).

3 - vaxxine (or The Boostering) may have killed powell is also a possibility.

I wonder how they weigh in on giving a immunocompromised person the vaxxine exactly?
    Seems like you would want to use other methods or intervention rather then artificial stress, or to tease, an 84 y.o.'s already fucked up immune system.
    Former SOS probably has the best doctors in the world? or no? smarter than me I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    He was apparently killed by a calm and cooperative Somali man. Who will no doubt die in custody. Interesting, no?
    David Amess ironically supported the entry of migrants into the United Kingdom. The man who murdered him is described by the British press as a "British Muslim" of Somali ancestry. The murderer's father was once a "spin doctor" to a former prime minister of Somalia - whatever "spin doctor" is supposed to mean.

Whistleblower: FDA and CDC Ignore Damning Report that over 90% of a Hospital’s Admissions were Vaccinated for Covid-19 and No One Was Reporting This to VAERS - by Aaron Siri - Injecting Freedom

A concerned Physician Assistant, Deborah Conrad, convinced her hospital to carefully track the Covid-19 vaccination status of every patient admitted to her hospital. The result is shocking.

As Ms. Conrad has detailed, her hospital serves a community in which less than 50% of the individuals were vaccinated for Covid-19 but yet, during the same time period, approximately 90% of the individuals admitted to her hospital were documented to have received this vaccine.

These patients were admitted for a variety of reasons, including but not limited to COVID-19 infections. Even more troubling is that there were many individuals who were young, many who presented with unusual or unexpected health events, and many who were admitted months after vaccination.

One would think that after an association was identified by a healthcare professional, our health authorities would at least review this finding, right? Sadly, when Ms. Conrad reached out to health authorities herself, she was ignored. My firm then sent a letter to the CDC and FDA on July 19, 2021 on Ms. Conrad’s behalf (see letter below), yet neither agency has responded. Even worse, when doctors came to Ms. Conrad for assistance with filing VAERS report for their patients, the hospital prohibited her from filing these reports.

That the CDC and FDA failed to respond is arguably not surprising – they have been cheerleading this vaccine for months. Admitting almost any harm now would be akin to asking them to turn a gun on themselves.
    What do people who don't read this thread think is going on?

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Fascinating, to watch an English-speaking country rapidly devolve into a communist dictatorship with virtually no opposition. And here's what happens to groups of men with sufficient testosterone to possibly provide opposition:

New biker laws, can't display tattoos, gather, wear insignias in Australia, 1-5 years in prison - YouTube
    One thing I don’t understand. Are only “bikies” forbidden from displaying tattoos or does it apply to everyone in the country? I mean, does the legislation come in some kind of package, like you need to be a registered bikie and display insignia before your tattoo is banned? Is it specific tattoos or just bikie tattoos?

Say your typical big dude walks down the street sporting huge arms covered in tattoos? Are the cops going to arrest him? The question is obviously rhetorical, of course they are. Are they also gonna arrest a 50 year old woman covered in some nice ink? The possibilities are endless.

Btw, I think I am the only one here who actually lived in a communist dictatorship. Things were breezy compared to Australia. The cops were much tougher, but we were on good terms with the Ba’ath countries in the Arab world, so hashish was flowing freely, you could speak out against the government without the police banging on your door, everyone was proud of the street gangs…