starting strength gym
Page 1661 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 66111611561161116511659166016611662166316711711176121612661 ... LastLast
Results 16,601 to 16,610 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    If my memory doesn't fail me, there have been posts including content by Alex Berenson. The guy was banned by Twitter, which is a good sign - Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube/Google reflexively ban/censor any and every person who puts up articles or posts or videos questioning the narrative. They even did this to regular people who spoke about what the experimental treatments did to their loved ones.

Apologies if any of these have already been posted. If not, they're thought-provoking to say the least.

On September 9, Berenson shared a chart showing Covid-related deaths in Great Britain since June 2021. At that time, the situation was such that "89% of Britons over 16 have received at least one shot. 80% are fully vaccinated."

This is the chart he shared and captioned it off with "something is very, very wrong."

Then, on October 14, Berenson returned to writing about what is happening in the British Isles; he stated that "Scotland is 87% adult vaccinated; weekly deaths are now 30% above normal." and that "even excluding Covid deaths, they were almost 20% above normal for the most recent week, and the trend is rising. 20 straight weeks of excess deaths."

Berenson provides a chart showing that the 87% adult vaccinated statistic is factually correct; on another image, there are statistics by the BBC (of all sources!) stating that "the 315 excess deaths logged last week represents a 30% increase on the five-year pre-pandemic average for this time of year. They include:
    • 44 cancer deaths
    • 40 more deaths linked to circulatory conditions
    • 27 dementia of Alzheimer's deaths
    • 7 from respiratory conditions.

Then, this past Friday, Berenson followed up by expanding his coverage to the European continent. "It's not just the UK; all-cause deaths are also now running well above normal in Germany (80% adults fully vaccinated). Berenson wrote: "In September, Germany reported almost 78,000 deaths, more than 10 percent higher than the expected figure, German government demographers said earlier this week."

Germany is Europe's most populous country; proportionately, 7,200 extra deaths in Germany would be equivalent to about 300,000 extra monthly deaths in the U.S.

Berenson further notes that German demographers began to notice an uptick in deaths across Europe from the start of last month - a pattern that had already been observed in the United Kingdom.

The following is a germane point about continental Europe: "The recent increases in excess non-Covid-related mortality are particularly striking because epidemiologists and even Service Corporation International, the world’s largest for-profit funeral home operator, believed that deaths would fall notably as the epidemic ended. In many countries, the median age of death of Covid victims is over 80 (in Canada it is 84), and most victims had multiple comorbidities that left them with very short life expectancies at the time Sars-Cov-2 infected and killed them."

But it's not only Berenson. A blog called Rintrah.nl ("the online diary of a Dutch man") has an entry on this (dated October 8).

Rintrah states:
    "For a while now, we've had a mysterious jump in excess mortality in Europe. At first, nobody really paid any attention to it, with the exception of a handful of “right-wing populist anti-science conspiracy theorists”. At this point however, experts whose job it is to study trends like this are beginning to notice it too.

You can see for yourself the excess mortality for much of the EU here. Few people realize that in 2021 we have had as much excess mortality, as we did in 2020. The difference is that the age profile has shifted: Whereas most of the excess mortality was in elderly people in 2020, in 2021 it’s increasingly showing up among younger people. The excess mortality has a peculiar characteristic, in that it starts showing up later in younger age groups, with the exception of children, in whom no excess mortality is observed.

For the 29 participating countries as a whole, we have 4000 excess deaths among people aged 15-44. These deaths are hard to explain, because young people normally don’t die from COVID-19.
    Just 0.9% of COVID-19 deaths in the Netherlands are people under the age of fifty. The curve of excess mortality in this age category also doesn’t fit COVID-19. This is a seasonal virus that disappear in the summer, but the excess deaths among young people mainly show up during the summer.

The problem with all of this excess mortality is that it doesn’t seem to be getting better, it seems to be getting worse. It’s now getting so bad, that even my own comparatively small country of 17 million, the Netherlands, is beginning to see the signal in its statistics. The Dutch demographic agency, the CBS, has reported that September was a month with significant excess mortality."

(Bolded parts deemed more relevant)

Rintrah goes on to state that in the most recent week (he provides no dates, so I assume it's the week of October 4-8 or the final week of September), "we had 300 more deaths than we’re supposed to have. Twenty of those are COVID-19 deaths, the rest are mysterious and unexplained."

Rintrah is extremely detailed, as he then provides charts with deaths out of England. These charts compare 2020 and 2021.

He then asks the question everyone who is paying attention will logically ask: "Whats causing the excess deaths?"

Now here's the part where it gets even worse...

"For this we can again turn to England. The excess deaths are found in the following categories: Ischemic heart disease, cerebrovascular disease, heart failure, other circulatory disorders and a small number of chronic respiratory disease cases. In other words, we’re seeing mainly cardiovascular problems. Almost all of the excess deaths can be attributed to this.

So what could be the cause? Well, the canary in the coalmine are unfortunately our own teenage boys. In the period when the COVID-19 vaccines began to be administered to teenage boys in England, deaths among teenage boys were up by 63%, compared to 16% in teenage girls.

And that gives us a clue. Teenage boys have a strong immune response to the vaccines, but they also have a low body fat percentage, much lower than girls of their age. The effect this has is that almost all of the myocarditis cases among teenagers who receive the vaccines are seen among the boys. And so, when we start giving these vaccines to teenagers and we see a sudden jump in mortality among boys, that should be reason for concern. In fact, it should have been enough to halt the whole vaccination program at once. That’s how they responded in Scandinavia, where they decided to stop giving the Moderna vaccine to teenagers."

Rintrah then closes out the blog entry with a detailed explanation of what the spike protein does - those who have read other posts here or done their own research will be familiar. But this paragraph is what any rational person would agree with:
    "So what could be the cause? The honest answer is that we don’t really know for sure. It seems highly likely that dozens of teenage boys in England have died from this vaccine, because that’s where the statistical evidence is most clear. These are boys who had no pre-existing conditions and would have had no real risk from COVID-19. Or to put it very bluntly: The decision to vaccinate teenage boys in England, is a decision that killed dozens of people."

And from me: media will not only never show any of this and they will deny it. They do not seek to communicate - theirs is a rhetoric the goal of which is not to exchange information, but to manipulate us all to adopt their views and to do as they suggest (read: command). They do not believe we have moral agency and personal freedom. Fauci and others like him do not see us as unique human beings with ideas, thoughts, experiences, feelings, hopes, and dreams of any value - they see us as less than cattle.

Do not take the experimental treatment under any circumstances. I urge you all with as much conviction as Coach Rip does when he teaches to squat with the hip drive (no sarcasm - my squat is better today thanks to Coach Rip's videos and book.)

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Keep reading the thread.

Very Important re: shipping/supply chain disruption. It's California's fault. It always is.

The California Version of The Green New Deal and an October 16, 2020, EPA Settlement With Transportation is What's Creating The Container Shipping Backlog - Working CA Ports 24/7 Will Not Help, Here's Why - The Last Refuge

Sacramento should be nuked from space. I am totally serious.
    Too good for them. And we need a visible deterrent factor. Bring back the gibbet and let the birds have them.

Or we can enslave them and make them fight each other - like a spider and a praying mantis in a jelly jar. Imagine a fight fight to the death between Nancy Pelosi and Maxine Waters (not state reps, but still) - both of them in a coliseum, stripped naked and oiled; pendulous ancient breasts swaying in the noon sun; saggy, wrinkled gunt skin visible to all; pudenda hanging and swollen from years of immorality, vice and excess. Blunt weapons would be provided. And a quick death promised to the victor. Imagine!

Or those two old queens - Lindsay graham (i know hes not from California but humor me) and Adam Schiff. Let them battle it out for our amusement with their limp wristed bitch slaps. Death would take days. Imagine being slapped to death by a limp wrist! Quelle horreur!

Ratings would be thru the roof! Imagine the merchandise sales!

Keep reading the thread.

Very Important re: shipping/supply chain disruption. It's California's fault. It always is.

The California Version of The Green New Deal and an October 16, 2020, EPA Settlement With Transportation is What's Creating The Container Shipping Backlog - Working CA Ports 24/7 Will Not Help, Here's Why - The Last Refuge

Sacramento should be nuked from space. I am totally serious.
    China's working on that, though they won't because they've need of allies. I will also voice my appreciation, again, for this resource. It's important to be constantly reminded of the complexity of issues, and this board's members do a better job than most at digging into or providing insight and experience on these issues.

If given half a chance, we could probably outperform most think tanks.

File under "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is". Only trucks with engines from 2004 or older are no longer in compliance with California's regulations: https://ww3.arb.ca.gov/msprog/onrdie...s/fsregsum.pdf

This is not a new regulation, so I would assume the percentage of fleet trucks used to move containers in/out of the ports that are in compliance with these regulations is much higher than what the author suggests.

I think my personal favorite part about this is that they tried to work around it by using the "acceptable" trucks just to haul shit to california's state line, to be picked up by "unacceptable" trucks to deliver everywhere else. We can't have any of that air pollution going on, but only in California. We all know that air pollutants would NEVER dare blow across a state line.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbellian View Post
    Germany is Europe's most populous country; proportionately, 7,200 extra deaths in Germany would be equivalent to about 300,000 extra monthly deaths in the U.S.
    Excellent post. But please clarify this statement for us. And this is absolutely critical:

And from me: media will not only never show any of this and they will deny it. They do not seek to communicate - theirs is a rhetoric the goal of which is not to exchange information, but to manipulate us all to adopt their views and to do as they suggest (read: command). They do not believe we have moral agency and personal freedom. Fauci and others like him do not see us as unique human beings with ideas, thoughts, experiences, feelings, hopes, and dreams of any value - they see us as less than cattle.
    Without the propaganda machinery, this whole thing falls apart. It could never have been done with out the party media.

Excellent post. But please clarify this statement for us. And this is absolutely critical:
    Probably a typo, proportionally it would be 30.000.

Berenson's October 15 entry states that Germany reported almost 78,000 deaths. Of course, people die all the time: old age, various illnesses, accidents, crime. But the 78k tally for last month was "more than 10 percent higher than the expected figure," according to German government demographers' statements from earlier last week.

The October 15 entry has a screenshot (from a mobile phone) from destatis.de, a German government website; it has a version in English. Going there on a computer, I see this:

"Pressrelease #481 from 12 October 2021
    WIESBADEN – According to extrapolated figures of the Federal Statistical Office (Destatis), 77,612 people died in Germany in September 2021. This is 10% above the median of the years 2017 to 2020 for that month (+7,247 cases). This is shown by an ad hoc evaluation of provisional death figures. Applying an extrapolation method to incomplete reports allows first death figures for Germany to be released after roughly one week. In Week 39 (27 September to 3 October) the figures exceeded the median of previous years by 6%."

So the exact statistic for deaths in Germany in September 2021 is 77,612; the extra deaths are 7,247. The German government directly states "this is 10% above the median of the years 2017 to 2020 for that month."

To make the math a bit easier, I'm rounding off the populations of Germany and of the United States.

Germany: 84,130,000
    Extra deaths in September 2021: 7,200.
    7,200 out of 84,130,000 is 0.0085566% of the population.

Doesn't seem like much, does it? A tiny percentage. But we're working with a country which has more than 84 million people. 7,200 extra deaths in one single month - people who would have otherwise lived (remember the Dutch blogger Rintrah, it's the experimental treatment which in all likelihood is behind this extra mortality).

For perspective, the U.S. lost 36,516 troops in the Korean War and 58,220 in the Vietnam War. 7,200 extra deaths in one month is almost 21% of the total U.S. combat dead in Korea and slightly over 12% of the total U.S. combat dead in Vietnam.

But the Korean War lasted 3 years whereas the U.S. held combat operations in Vietnam for 9 years - which means about 1,015 U.S. troops died in combat per month in the former and about 540 U.S. troops died in combat per month in the latter.

7,200 per month - from mostly young people - who would all or almost all, in all likelihood, otherwise lived.

And, given the U.S. population is about 333,520,000 - multiply that by 0.0085566%, and you get 28,538 extra deaths in September.

That's more than 75% of the U.S. dead in Korea (again, 3 years' worth of combat dead vs. more than 3/4 of that number in ONE MONTH) and nearly 50% of the U.S. dead in Vietnam (9 years' worth of combat dead vs. nearly 1/2 that number in ONE MONTH).

If that starts happening here (and it probably has, albeit perhaps not yet at the pace it is happening in Germany and in other European countries), it's all the more evidence pointing to Fauci et all being mass murderers.

Without the propaganda machinery, this whole thing falls apart. It could never have been done with out the party media.
    Indeed. This is the same media which propagated the lies that Candidate Trump colluded with Russia. The media went along like a drooling dog for the 22 months which saw the Mueller probe consume millions of taxpayer dollars and destroy lives for an accusation which was false from day one. I won't get into it in depth here because that's another topic, but I will say this.... in the spring of 2020, PDF-format files containing interviews under oath of high-ranking U.S. government officials (including that liar Adam Schiff) were released.

NONE OF THEM showed any of these miscreants saying "I have evidence Trump colluded with Russia." Not a single one.

These interviews took place in ...... 2017.

So these liars knew they were peddling falsehoods from the very start, but even as they admitted under oath they had no proof, they would then go on CNN and lie to America on live prime time news.

They are liars through and through.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Probably a typo, proportionally it would be 30.000.
    Yes, it was supposed to be 30k rather than 300k.

Apologies - I mistyped 30,000 as 300,000. My long-winded math-laden post wasn't necessary - I just needed to pay further attention and realize my error earlier on.

For those of you getting vaccinated at the insistence of your private employer, Denninger makes an excellent point about liability here: Dewey, Cheat'em And Howe in [Market-Ticker-Nad]

starting strength coach development program
    Safety of High Dose Ivermectin
    In COVID-19, particularly in regard to the emerging variants of concern, viral loads are higher and
    viral replication is thought to be prolonged. Given that ivermectin has demonstrated a strong
    dose-response relationship in terms of viral clearance, higher doses have not only been required,
    but have demonstrated clinical efficacy. Below are hyperlinked references to numerous studies
    demonstrating the wide safety profile of high dose ivermectin in COVID and other diseases
    https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-c...Ivermectin.pdf
    Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    Please don't take offense; that's been the general vibe here in the States. I don't imply parity in any way.
    No offense taken. I was just trying to make a clarification, that's all.
    From my very basic understanding of the Amish and the personal experience I once had with an Amish family, created in me admiration towards their lifestyle.

7,200 per month - from mostly young people - who would all or almost all, in all likelihood, otherwise lived.
    and most importantly, Covid would not have impacted them AT ALL!

COVID-19 - Frequently Asked Questions | Occupational Safety and Health Administration
    Vaccine Related
    Are adverse reactions to the COVID-19 vaccine recordable on the OSHA recordkeeping log?

DOL and OSHA, as well as other federal agencies, are working diligently to encourage COVID-19 vaccinations. OSHA does not wish to have any appearance of discouraging workers from receiving COVID-19 vaccination, and also does not wish to disincentivize employers' vaccination efforts. As a result, OSHA will not enforce 29 CFR 1904's recording requirements to require any employers to record worker side effects from COVID-19 vaccination at least through May 2022. We will reevaluate the agency’s position at that time to determine the best course of action moving forward.