starting strength gym
Page 1665 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 66511651565161516551663166416651666166716751715176521652665 ... LastLast
Results 16,641 to 16,650 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Le Comte View Post
    Again, this is an interesting take. Most here appear to prefer some form of libertarianism. Surely under that type of model a pharmacist is business and can refuse to fill any treatment for any reason. Other examples, should a pharmacist be able to refuse to provide hormones for sex change if they are morally opposed.

Even under more left wing models, surely it is the pharmacists duty to not fill any prescription they believe to be harmful (first do no harm) as a medical professional?
    Political categories disappoint.

The pharmacist is free to refuse the prescription (no shirt, no shoes, no service), the Marine is free to sue him.

Let the judge decide if self-mutilation, infanticide (that "other" pharmacist-lady, shutdown by the Pope) and a Nobel-recognized anthelmintic are the same.

Likely a left-leaning bench, but this fight moved itself to the mean legal streets.

I vote for the Marine. 250M in damages in a class-action lawsuit would be about right-sized to represent the criminal neglect of the medical-media complex in its anti-ivermectin propaganda.

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    The pharmacist is free to refuse the prescription (no shirt, no shoes, no service), the Marine is free to sue him.
    What is the legal basis for the law suit? The marines right to go to another pharmacy has not been impeded. A prescription is not a legal order that must be complied with.

Can I sue a tyre shop that doesnt stock the tyres my mechanic says I need? Can I sue a gunshop because they dont sell the cartridges I need? Sounds frivolous to me (noting I dont know US law).

The Marine cannot force the pharmacist to fill a prescription in any state in the country. You can't sue a person for being a chickenshit motherfucker.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Le Comte View Post
    What is the legal basis for the law suit? The marines right to go to another pharmacy has not been impeded. A prescription is not a legal order that must be complied with.

Can I sue a tyre shop that doesnt stock the tyres my mechanic says I need? Can I sue a gunshop because they dont sell the cartridges I need? Sounds frivolous to me (noting I dont know US law).
    The shop has the tires I need, but won't sell them to me. If those tires are not anywhere else within reach, then I'd sue. My livelihood depends on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    The Marine cannot force the pharmacist to fill a prescription in any state in the country. You can't sue a person for being a chickenshit motherfucker.
    Sue him for being incompetent and thus public health risk. Ivermectin is proven safe. A pharmacist should be able to recite this in his sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Exactly, neither stupidity or being a chickenshit are illegal, though Im pretty sure mother fucking is.

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    The shop has the tires I need, but won't sell them to me. If those tires are not anywhere else within reach, then I'd sue. My livelihood depends on it.
    Good luck with your many lawsuits. The law does not require anyone to serve if your livelihood, or even your life, is at risk.

Many would argue that the vaccine is also proven safe. Stamp your feet as much as you want, but people and even walmart is free to not comply with what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    There is no data. There are only lies and propaganda.

In this environment, the distribution curve is always in the shape of a middle finger...
    Either extraordinarily well played or an ironic coincidence.
    Well, mother nature hid the logarithmic spiral in seashells. It is ironic that she also hid the middle finger in her designs as well. For example, look closely at these distribution curves (pulled from Zerohedge.com).

But, seriously, a Constitutional Republic is ill-equipped to handle complete corruption. It assumes the majority of men have good intentions and are intellectually honest. Similarly, Science is ill-equipped to handle corruption, blackmail, and positive / negative incentives forcing rampant, unchecked intellectual dishonesty.

That's my point. Science has been captured by dishonest men, and science clearly has absolutely no defense against this corruption.

One cannot apply the scientific method when the scientists in charge and their minions live in Mirror-world / Wonderland. Up is down. Left is right. Mathematical / statistical analyses do not apply in Wonderland. Follow the Rabbit.....or to be more grounded, follow the money.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbellian View Post
    My disagreement with you is that this post relies on the assumption that young people (such as those in England, Germany, the Netherlands, and even the U.S. all or mostly all had those conditions, but heart conditions which could lead to death is extremely rare and uncommon among teens and likewise uncommon among young adults.

I appreciate you saying it's a gut feeling, and I agree that 10 years' worth of data is necessary. Too bad that the makers of the experimental treatment rushed it when history shows it takes up to 10 years to create a safe vaccine.

I also refer you to a post I put up days ago. It's a screenshot of known possible side effects. Death is one of them.

The FDA knew this as far as literally one year ago. They never said anything and the experimental treatments were touted as "safe" and "effective."
    Don’t mistake my post as saying I agree with the vaccine lunacy. Based on my own experience, I would sure as hell not advise anyone to inject that poison.

starting strength coach development program
    If the government authorities will allow these "delinquents" to create their own health systems, practices and hospitals, this might actually turn out to be an amazing offer.
    Victoria AMA says Covid-deniers and anti-vaxxers should opt out of public health system and ‘let nature run its course’ | Australia news | The Guardian