starting strength gym
Page 1666 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 66611661566161616561664166516661667166816761716176621662666 ... LastLast
Results 16,651 to 16,660 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    The lockdown has returned for a week to Moscow.

Barry they don't have multiculturalism, equality of outcome, LGBTism, or any of the other Western Liberal darling ism's over here, so I can only assume that this return to abnormalcy is you Westerners unleashing the fury of your liberal doctrines upon us, via this virus.

(Been meaning to respond to your direct question for awhile now, and Moscow Mayor Sobyanin's latest power trip gave me just the opportunity)

So
    ....your optimism of the CoVid overreaction cause is misplaced because all these "ism"s do not even occur naturally; there are actors who have accustomed us to them gradually, so we wouldn't notice their repulsive-ness. Disagree with that assessment? Notice that the ism's you mention do not exist in similar levels throughout the world, especially in the "second"-world: where is the normal curve distribution of these in Poland, Russia, Japan, Hungary, Mexico, etc., if THEY best explain the CoVid over-reactions? I hope this gets you and others thinking, as your conclusion seems very American-centric, yet this is a worldwide enigma.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    The Marine cannot force the pharmacist to fill a prescription in any state in the country. You can't sue a person for being a chickenshit motherfucker.
    Not sure on this, but after pharmacists refused to fill the “morning after” pills, didn't some states pass laws requiring pharmacists to fill any legal prescription as part of their licensing conditions?

I have hated that man for a long time. This is just bitter icing on the cake. How anyone can believe a word that comes out of his mouth at this point, is beyond me.

I hope someone in congress (is that correct) brings that MFer up on charges of lying to congress. Is it a correct assumption that his "case closed" comment was under oath or no? I'd assume that is NOT under sworn oath, which is too bad. Hope the MFer has to step down in total and complete shame (will never happen).

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    Just for an example:
    There are many accounts of basic cases of pnumonia not being treated properly or on time simply because of a sensitive worthless PCR test.
    I have a close friend who took his first dose of moderna and 4 hours later his heart started to go crazy. He went to the hospital and they tried to dissuade him from his position, saying it was just anxiety. Until he finally forced them to do tests. Immediately after the tests revealed something serious happening, they put him on heart meds to settle his heart down.
    A week later, he came down with pnumonia. The hospital put him on antibiotics which were working to settle the issue. The doctor then decided to do a PCR test and low and behold it came out positive.
    The doctor then said to him, "you have covid pnumonia and we can't continue with this current treatment. We have to move you to an isolated ward and a different protocol will be applied." Which basically was no treatment unless his condition gets worse.
    Thank God he made it out of there alive and went to a real doctor that treated him properly.
    Because of this malfeasance of this Canadian hospital, a basic case of pnumonia turned into two and a half months of difficult recovery for him, which till this day he still is suffering from.
    He will be documenting his full experience for me, which when you here all the details of, your hair will stand in shock.
    I also have a close friend who is a doctor who is considering leaving his position simply because his hands are being tied from treating patients because his approach contradicts protocol.
    I'm very sorry for your friend and wish him a thorough and complete recovery and that he gets back to normal in as little time as possible.

If I understand you correctly re: the medical system being turned upside down, then the argument may be made that those pushing this entire situation are guilty of bodily damage and death not only because of the experimental treatments, but also due to measures such as:
    1) lockdowns: depression (loneliness, isolation from friends, family, relatives), alcoholism, more drug abuse, suicide rates, and domestic/child abuse went up
    2) people with cancer and other serious conditions being denied treatment

Which to me shows these bastards are even more demonic and diabolical. They knew the virus has a survival rate of over 99%; they knew people would lose jobs, businesses, savings, as well as suffer profound social, physical, mental, and psychological damage... and now, they knew that the experimental treatments could and would result in acute disseminated encephalomyelitis, transverse myelitis, strokes, convulsions and seizures, narcolepsy and cataplexy, myocarditis and pericarditis, autoimmune disease, pregnancy and birth outcomes (miscarriages), Kawasaki disease, thrombocytopenia, disseminated intravascular coagulation, and of course, DEATH.

These people are mass murderers not unlike Genghis Khan, but they do it with smiles, suits, and the veneer of educated, medical language and with the assistance of corrupted politicians and whorish media outlets.

I can't wait for the next time Rand Paul gets to question FAUXi.

Continuing with the topic of higher mortality: it's also happening in the United States.

From the informative blog The Burning Platform (I would be surprised if not one person here knows it): Why are 30 & 40-year-olds dying?

This blog entry links the reader to U.S. Mortality.

This website, MedicalKidnap (which I saw today for the first time) has an entry on this and an embedded video with Tucker Carlson interviewing somebody and talking about this - a miracle this topic made it to mainstream news. I suggest you watch the video with Carlson to the end. There's a doctor who talks about diminished immunity for those who took the experimental treatment.

PhD Researcher’s Analysis of VAERS Data Reveals 5,427% Increase in Deaths Following COVID Shots Compared to ALL Vaccines the Past 10 Years - Medical Kidnap

This entry is on a PhD researcher's analysis of VAERS data which shows vaccine deaths after experimental treatments is a lot higher than all other deaths from all other vaccines in the past 10 years.

And a study by the European Journal of Epidemiology says "Increases in COVID-19 are unrelated to levels of vaccination across 68 countries and 2947 counties in the United States."

Finally, on immigration: I have yet another reason to like and respect Governor Greg Abbott. The good governor has initiated the first-ever border security operations in which thousands of National Guard troops — newly imbued with civilian arrest authority and given 40 hours of traditional police training in the use of deadly force — have started handcuffing illegally entering migrants on state trespassing charges. Small-scale soldier arrest operations began quietly this week as an unprecedented addition to the state’s ongoing “Operation Lone Star” in close physical coordination with a pre-existing border surge of some 1,000 Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) officers concentrated in Val Verde and Starr counties, but also expected to happen elsewhere. Abbott has been signaling for weeks that he was preparing a more aggressive use of the National Guard.

If I lived in Texas and if I were a little younger, I'd volunteer to join these men and do it for free. I can't get younger, but it's not impossible for me to live in Texas. Maybe one day. And maybe then I'll visit the Wichita Falls gym.

Good rant from Denninger today.

For some reason, Tucker popped into my mind while reading this, and I pinpointed the gripe I have with him. He speaks a lot of truth that no one else does, but he doesn't speaks the most important truth of all to his audience: This is all happening because of your fear and cowardice. Man the fuck up, and do something.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    You can't sue a person for being a chickenshit motherfucker.
    Local communities used to take care of chickenshit motherfuckers. Now no one does. This is the main reason mass immigration and globalization are so socially corrosive. It's not that the immigrant families who move into the neighborhood are necessarily bad people. It's that when you get enough of them, from enough different places, social cohesion is splintered. When it's splintered, everyone is walking on eggshells and they become too cowardly to enforce norms. They just want to be nice and "respectful of other cultures". The habitual cowardliness and nicety then turns the splintering into full blown rot.

We face this fact about immigration or we die. The scary MS-13 tatted up trash are not destroying America, as Trump liked to misdirect people into thinking. It's those perfectly nice, hardworking families he wanted to legally let in "in the greatest numbers ever". If it makes any of you feel better and not "racist", you can frame it this way: It's not the actions of the immigrants who cause the rot, but rather the discombobulating effect they have on the natives. No one knows this better than the people using immigration to destroy you.

My government and it's health ministry can not be trusted as they are all under complete regulatory capture. The people in high positions are comprised and the lower level politicians and ministers are just opportunistic sell outs that go with which ever way the wind is blowing at the time.
    BREAKING: Israeli physicians, scientists advise FDA of 'severe concerns' regarding reliability and legality of official Israeli COVID vaccine data - America's Frontline Doctors

The pharmacist can deny service for any reason (that isn't protected, like race, gender, religion, disability, etc). Maybe he didn't like his haircut.

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    The shop has the tires I need, but won't sell them to me. If those tires are not anywhere else within reach, then I'd sue. My livelihood depends on it.

Sue him for being incompetent and thus public health risk. Ivermectin is proven safe. A pharmacist should be able to recite this in his sleep.
    VNV,

Hypothetical situation: A strict Christian baker owns a bakery. A gay couple comes in to order a wedding cake. This goes against the baker's religious beliefs and the baker refuses.

The couple sues and this goes to the Supreme Court.

IYO, Is this the correct thing to have happened?

Quote Originally Posted by CFPeterson View Post
    The pharmacist can deny service for any reason (that isn't protected, like race, gender, religion, disability, etc). Maybe he didn't like his haircut.
    I believe the Pharmacist can deny, but is required to refer the customer to another Pharmacist who will fill the prescription. Required by whom? Maybe the Pharmacy board?

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerald Boggs View Post
    Not sure on this, but after pharmacists refused to fill the “morning after” pills, didn't some states pass laws requiring pharmacists to fill any legal prescription as part of their licensing conditions?
    If you understand that "moral acts" in this culture are politically relative, then this is not confusing at all.

Quote Originally Posted by mpalios View Post
    I have hated that man for a long time. This is just bitter icing on the cake. How anyone can believe a word that comes out of his mouth at this point, is beyond me.

I hope someone in congress (is that correct) brings that MFer up on charges of lying to congress. Is it a correct assumption that his "case closed" comment was under oath or no? I'd assume that is NOT under sworn oath, which is too bad. Hope the MFer has to step down in total and complete shame (will never happen).
    You hear about this little cocksucker and all the puppy torture, excuse me, medical research, he was funding in the third world?

Quote Originally Posted by johnst_nhb View Post
    VNV,

Hypothetical situation: A strict Christian baker owns a bakery. A gay couple comes in to order a wedding cake. This goes against the baker's religious beliefs and the baker refuses.

The couple sues and this goes to the Supreme Court.

IYO, Is this the correct thing to have happened?
    Yes, as in "correct" meaning, "that's what you do in this society."