starting strength gym
Page 1668 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 66811681568161816581666166716681669167016781718176821682668 ... LastLast
Results 16,671 to 16,680 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbellian View Post
    Earlier I said living in Texas is not impossible for me. I for one am damn sick and tired of all these liberals. Now, there are liberals in Texas (Beto - "we're coming for your AR15s," what a joke) and there are plenty of conservatives up here (we're just outnumbered). But things like the story about the Texas dad make me want to think about getting out of here.
    You are so lucky to have this option.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Barry's ideas are ridiculous to the point that he obviously doesn't believe in them, but is just offering them as a counter argument.
    Fair enough, but remember, I am attempting to answer one (simple?) question.

How did the strategy quarantine for all beat the strategy of natural herd immunity?

My answer, political correctness, avoids proving a conspiracy. On the other hand, your pending money collapse theory, which is very compelling, requires a conspiracy, and you have offered some of the pieces. But we need more evidence. Don’t stop trying.

The other theories of good vs evil are simply too vague to be defended or rejected.

In any case, what you or I believe isn’t relevant.

How about natural immunity vs "vaccination" with a treatment that is not a vaccine? Yale Study: Natural Immunity Protects Against COVID Three Times Longer Than Vaccine – PJ Media

Horowitz: 15 studies that indicate natural immunity from prior infection is more robust than the COVID vaccines - TheBlaze

URGENT: Covid vaccines will keep you from acquiring full immunity EVEN IF YOU ARE INFECTED AND RECOVER - by Alex Berenson - Unreported Truths

Seems like a truly effective vaccine against a deadly pathogen would not have to be mandated. I don't remember anyone balking at the polio vaccine when I was a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    What we believe isn't just relevant, it's essential. If we believe everything is just destined to be fucked up because of some inevitable social entropy, we will act very differently than if we believe there are names and faces gleefully enslaving us.

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    "Bake the cake" was on a ballistic trajectory - and impact.

Yes, the suit was the correct course. I forgot if the baker won.
    Thank you for answering.

Hi Rip

Alleged COVID-19 dancing breach at Adelaide nightclub referred to Cricket Australia - ABC News

These professional cricket players in the state of South Australia (where coronavirus is almost non existent, usually no more than 1 case per day) were caught dancing in a bar - a breach of the rules. They were kicked out and the South Australia Cricket Association is investigating the incident.

Australia.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Fair enough, but remember, I am attempting to answer one (simple?) question.

How did the strategy quarantine for all beat the strategy of natural herd immunity?

My answer, political correctness, avoids proving a conspiracy. On the other hand, your pending money collapse theory, which is very compelling, requires a conspiracy, and you have offered some of the pieces. But we need more evidence. Don’t stop trying.

The other theories of good vs evil are simply too vague to be defended or rejected.

I don't really think it requires a major conspiracy, just a few of the main actors setting the stage and rules and everybody following them for their own benefit and political survival. God knows there are enough scumbags running the countries of the world to fall in line.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbellian View Post
    I'm very sorry for your friend and wish him a thorough and complete recovery and that he gets back to normal in as little time as possible.

If I understand you correctly re: the medical system being turned upside down, then the argument may be made that those pushing this entire situation are guilty of bodily damage and death not only because of the experimental treatments, but also due to measures such as:
    1) lockdowns: depression (loneliness, isolation from friends, family, relatives), alcoholism, more drug abuse, suicide rates, and domestic/child abuse went up
    2) people with cancer and other serious conditions being denied
    You are forgetting a mich more important factor - WHO COVID treatment protocols which were essentially designed to kill patients. The medical community has followed these to the letter, worldwide. 2020 has pretty much been the year of the largest mass murder in history. The rest is really tiny compared to the lockdown hysteria / treatment protocol combo.

Very recent first-hand experience indicates that the perpetually masked and vexxed people (some are younger) in a nearby workplace have been out sick - sick, not contact-traced-out. Nothing life-threatening. Rumor is it was due to Covid symptoms and positive test.

None of the known unvexxed people in same population are known to have been out sick with Covid.

"Exceedingly rare" breakthrough cases, coming to a theater near you.

I'm not arguing that natural immunity isn't important, but here is the full report for those that want to read it rather than the single sentence plucked out for this piece. https://assets.publishing.service.go...rt-week-42.pdf

Seems like a truly effective vaccine against a deadly pathogen would not have to be mandated. I don't remember anyone balking at the polio vaccine when I was a kid.
    This is an interesting choice for comparison given that the inactivated polio vaccine does a poor job at preventing infections but a very good job at preventing those who are infected from developing poliomyelitis.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Grantham View Post
    I'm not arguing that natural immunity isn't important,
    Then what are you arguing? And how do you explain the graph on page 20? Have you looked at the current CDC VAERS data for the US? And what do you not like about this? 81 Research Studies Confirm Natural Immunity to COVID ‘Equal’ or ‘Superior’ to Vaccine Immunity • Children's Health Defense

You're quite a bit like a creationist: you stand on the sidelines, trying to punch an occasional hole in the data, while the score keeps piling up for the other team and everybody else can see the whole game.