starting strength gym
Page 1669 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 66911691569161916591667166816691670167116791719176921692669 ... LastLast
Results 16,681 to 16,690 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Barry's ideas are ridiculous to the point that he obviously doesn't believe in them, but is just offering them as a counter argument. Which is a nice distraction, I was getting sick of the typical paranoiac stuff that was starting to infect the thread. It is fairly interesting why Russia is running the hoax this winter, I guess it serves as a good distraction from the European energy crisis for which they are being blamed, probably avoiding new attempts at color revolutions and shit.
    Speaking of distractions, I think one of the main reasons Israel is going so hard core on this covid campaign is that they are using it as a smoke screen to the fact that Iran will reveal that it is nuclear pretty soon. Before covid all we heard on mainstream news was Iran, now all we hear is covid. Before covid, all people spoke about was Iran and a possible war, now people on the street only talk about some guy in the community who got a positive PCR test and how this asymptomatic person could kill everyone with his dangerous infection.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I don't really think it requires a major conspiracy, just a few of the main actors setting the stage and rules and everybody following them for their own benefit and political survival. God knows there are enough scumbags running the countries of the world to fall in line.

You are forgetting a mich more important factor - WHO COVID treatment protocols which were essentially designed to kill patients. The medical community has followed these to the letter, worldwide. 2020 has pretty much been the year of the largest mass murder in history. The rest is really tiny compared to the lockdown hysteria / treatment protocol combo.
    While you probably are correct, the long term effects of the above measures will probably outnumber even the WHO protocol effects by orders of magnitude.

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    Very recent first-hand experience indicates that the perpetually masked and vexxed people (some are younger) in a nearby workplace have been out sick - sick, not contact-traced-out. Nothing life-threatening. Rumor is it was due to Covid symptoms and positive test.

None of the known unvexxed people in same population are known to have been out sick with Covid.

"Exceedingly rare" breakthrough cases, coming to a theater near you.
    This is a normal phenomenon here in Israel. I know personally 4 people who became sick with covid several weeks after the second injection.
    My boss, you know the guy who called me a murderer. Just tested positive and he is after his third injection. He is asymptomatic however, So it is probably a false positive. Mind you, he has also had covid before and has also been positive asymptomaticly twice before. Which makes me think that some people are more prone to having foreign RNA last longer in some people than others. It's like this guy is a freakin magnet for positive covid tests.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Then what are you arguing? And how do you explain the graph on page 20? Have you looked at the current CDC VAERS data for the US? And what do you not like about this? 81 Research Studies Confirm Natural Immunity to COVID ‘Equal’ or ‘Superior’ to Vaccine Immunity • Children's Health Defense

You're quite a bit like a creationist: you stand on the sidelines, trying to punch an occasional hole in the data, while the score keeps piling up for the other team and everybody else can see the whole game.
    I wasn't arguing anything. I was posting the link to the full report. Natural immunity has been ignored in policy making probably because it is more difficult to track. That has been a mistake.
    The graph on p20 doesn't need an explanation. It is exactly what you would expect from a highly vaccinated population if the vaccine were not absolutely effective at preventing infection.

Don't confuse my not posting 5-times a day with agreement, disagreement, inability to come to a conclusion, or inability to 'see the whole game'. Not every point is worth agreeing with or disagreeing with in this setting. Try not to jump to too many conclusions about that.

This is my first post here and I've read most of this thread and the some of the linked articles with great interest and concern. I am trying to warp my head around all of this. The articles all suggest that the vax causes death and disability. What is the end goal here? What do "they" gain by killing all of these people?

Quote Originally Posted by JP_Kowalski View Post
    This is my first post here and I've read most of this thread and the some of the linked articles with great interest and concern. I am trying to warp my head around all of this. The articles all suggest that the vax causes death and disability. What is the end goal here? What do "they" gain by killing all of these people?
    I don't know, and I think it's naive to assume "they" have a plan. I see no evidence of anything but chaos, greed, and a lust for power and control.

I don't know, and I think it's naive to assume "they" have a plan. I see no evidence of anything but chaos, greed, and a lust for power and control.
    That’s enough. Libido dominandi.

Someone somewhere said that a very lethal bio weapon is only good for short term wartime applications. If you’re trying to bring the society under your foot for good, you use one that’s got a marginal to low lethality, play dumb, and just scare the shit out of everyone. Which one does this whole mess sound more like?

And people following the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    While you probably are correct, the long term effects of the above measures will probably outnumber even the WHO protocol effects by orders of magnitude.
    Sure, I agree, this is probably a bonus rather than design. The main point was to off a few million people during 2020 and early 2021. As far as Iran goes, I hope they do announce going nuclear, it would hobble the feet of the Israeli junta, maybe even set Israel to a path of democracy.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    Someone somewhere said that a very lethal bio weapon is only good for short term wartime applications. If you’re trying to bring the society under your foot for good, you use one that’s got a marginal to low lethality, play dumb, and just scare the shit out of everyone. Which one does this whole mess sound more like?
    Now, we just need to know who "you" is.