starting strength gym
Page 1671 of 3019 FirstFirst ... 67111711571162116611669167016711672167316811721177121712671 ... LastLast
Results 16,701 to 16,710 of 30189

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    It’s a bad conclusion. Depopulation of maybe 10% (about a billion or more), would be required.

Sterilization would get the needed numbers but much slower. Probably decades.

Overt incentivized sterilization might have been less expensive and more effective. $100k tax free for a male and $20k for a female? Including citizenship keeps the labor and tax base high.

But,…., none of that happened.
    Have you ever considered the possibility that these people who hang out at Bohemian Grove and have dinners where they eat from faux-corpses laid out on tables, just might think about the world a little differently than you do?

I see no clear evidence this is a mass kill event, but I certainly wouldn't let my guard down and rule it out. I don't trust these motherfuckers at all, so the more hysterically they tell me to "jab", the more evil intentions I am going to impute to them.

Here's a batshit crazy possibility: Jab number N is the ultimate virtue signal. They proclaim it openly. Take it to rid the world of your human presence and save the planet! With enough psychological build up, I could see millions of deranged westerners doing it voluntarily. The greatest death cult in history. Have we all forgotten that those people at Jonestown drank the kool-aid knowing it would kill them?

Never discount batshit crazy possibilities when you're dealing with batshit crazy people.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post

Here's a batshit crazy possibility: Jab number N is the ultimate virtue signal. They proclaim it openly. Take it to rid the world of your human presence and save the planet! With enough psychological build up, I could see millions of deranged westerners doing it voluntarily. The greatest death cult in history. Have we all forgotten that those people at Jonestown drank the kool-aid knowing it would kill them?

Never discount batshit crazy possibilities when you're dealing with batshit crazy people.
    Agreed. Mask wearing is a better example of virtue signaling (and bat shit crazy) but probably not as lethal.

In any case, a million or so Jonestown kool aide drinkers , which is an insanely large number, is far too small to be part of a strategy.

Boris Johnson is such an embarrassment. The dude should just jab himself to death and be done with his miserable existence.
    How about he just jab himself with a real dose of the actual vaccine.

Quote Originally Posted by IlPrincipeBrutto View Post
    Hi Jenni,,

To everyone according to their need (important note: it says need, not merit); from everyone according to their ability. It should be the bedrock of any society, and the natural order of things. The young helps the old, the strong helps the frail, the healthy helps the sick. And the rich helps the poor.

The last bit is a problem, especially for the rich, or those who think they are. Ideally, they would not like to help at all, and keep their riches for them, but that sounds just a bit too selfish. So the next best option is to choose whom to help, and it's still a very good deal for them, especially the richer they are.

Just by way of a simplified example, suppose you have ten people; the first nine, together, earn one million bucks. The tenth person earns one million bucks on their own. Also suppose that each of these ten people require the same surgical procedure, which costs X.

In a tax-funded system, the first nine individuals would pay 5X in total, and the tenth individual would pay the other 5X (because he earns as much as the other nine). In an insurance-based system, all ten individuals will pay X each. It's not difficult to see why rich people prefer the insurance system, especially those who earn like a thousand normal individuals. It's logical; insurance is a mechanism that lowers payments for the few high-risk people, by rising it for the vast majority of low-risk individuals. Here, the risk insured against is *not* the risk of getting sick, but the risk of having to fund the system. So, health insurance is a way for the rich to avoid having to fund the health system as they should.

Consumption-based taxation is the same thing. In the example above, one person earns as much as the other nine, but doesn't consume like the other nine. If you tax him on consumption, he will pay proportionally much less tax than the rest.

In a general way, every time you move a service from tax-funded to voluntary-funded, you allow rich people to avoid having to pay their fair share for it. No wonder they invest quite a considerable effort in propaganda for this sort of arrangements. One of their best weapon is the rhetoric of merit; why should I pay for the smokers? For the lazy? For the diabetics? For the non-vaccinated, even (refusing a transplant is only a logical consequence of all the rest)? Let's make it general: why should I pay for the poor? This is an irresistible message, as you can always find someone you consider beneath you, someone you consider undeserving.

It's a message that I think gnaws at the bedrock of society, but you got to admit, it's a very successful message indeed.

IPB
    If any meaningful percentage of what we spend on programs actually made it to people who need it this might be a different conversation. But it doesn't. I've been poor, I know how that shit works. Kitsuma's right, too. It should be personal. It would be if they didn't work so hard to destroy the family unit for profit.
    And no. No. NO.
    I am the one doing the work. I want to say where and to whom my fruits go. Maybe I don't want to help the fat diabetic who won't lift a finger to help themselves. Maybe I'd rather help the abused dogs. Who the fuck is anyone to tell me what I can and can't do with what I earn? On a moral level it's theft no matter how you pretty it up. And in the US it's armed robbery because in the end they will come with guns and you will either fight back or go to jail- or both. This is not a pretty or sentimental gesture of charity. It's a gun at my head telling me I'm gonna bust my ass for that fat diabetic and the crack addict on the corner whether I like it or not.
    I believe in responsibility to the responsible. Why is your belief more valid than mine? Because you can get a couple million lazy, half-assers and the bureaucrats who'll skim off the programs to agree with you?
    The bedrock of any society should absolutely be merit. That is the natural order of things. The fittest, the most adaptable survive to pass their genes on. We don't have a better life, a better society because we have forgotten this. We've not only supported the half-assers we've coddled them and increased their numbers. People might as well be walking around in little plastic bubbles at this point the way we protect people from the consequences of their own bullshit. If some of you want to support that- feel free. But leave me out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    To add to that, what type of bike do you have to ride to be considered a bikie? Just a Harley, what about if it's a Japanese or European bike?
    All the clubs I know require members and prospects to ride American- no rice burners.

It’s a bad conclusion. Depopulation of maybe 10% (about a billion or more), would be required.

Sterilization would get the needed numbers but much slower. Probably decades.

Overt incentivized sterilization might have been less expensive and more effective. $100k tax free for a male and $20k for a female? Including citizenship keeps the labor and tax base high.

But,…., none of that happened.
    Well, the FDA's nearly 9-hour-long presentation from October 22, 2020 lists death and reproductive issues as potential side effects. A lot of women have reported miscarriages after taking the experimental treatment and there have been reports of vaccinated women whose babies died after drinking their breast milk.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    The depopulation thing is even more ridiculous than your PC lockdown idea.
    Hopefully you're right. Most of the people I know have taken it. If they begin to die gradually over the next several years, I don't think there'd be any doubt as to why. Among them are people who told me in no uncertain terms never to take it, people who have seen female friends have miscarriages after taking it, and people who refused the second shot after the first.

But if you're wrong, a lot of funerals will be taking place.

Have you ever considered the possibility that these people who hang out at Bohemian Grove and have dinners where they eat from faux-corpses laid out on tables, just might think about the world a little differently than you do?

I see no clear evidence this is a mass kill event, but I certainly wouldn't let my guard down and rule it out. I don't trust these motherfuckers at all, so the more hysterically they tell me to "jab", the more evil intentions I am going to impute to them.

The point you're making needs to be expounded on. I wouldn't call them crazy in the literal sense of the word, but I am certain that among the people who control the world, there are sociopathic men and women who think of the average Main Street person in any and every country as less than human. These people are shockingly wealthy and powerful; they've been either groomed from birth to rise to positions of power or are born into families connected to power to the extent that mundane things like budgeting every month, setting aside money for retirement and to pay for one's child's college education, shopping for an attractive rate on a mortgage or a refi, juggling rewards cards for the best rewards for travel, and going to work from 9 to 5 while dealing with difficult colleagues and bosses are as alien and odd to them as the behavior of earthworms, hydras, and sea slugs are to the average thinking human being.

We want to think our leaders cannot or would not possibly do any such weird thing. In this country, our leaders aren't brown or black or Asian (most of them anyway). Their names aren't Mao or Kim or Pol Pot or Muhammad or Saddam. They have names like George, Joe, Charles, and so. They speak English, they went to American schools, they know our society and culture. They look like us, they act like us, they like baseball, they celebrate Thanksgiving and Christmas. We think they are not only like us, we think they are what we would be if we ourselves were in those political offices.

But the same politicians who invoke the name of God, who like Little League Games, who play golf and host championship sports teams and visit victims of floods and tornados are also those who historically sent American troops to war while ensuring their own sons never needed to pick up an M-16. They were willing to bomb foreign countries and thus to off thousands of foreign civilians - people just like us with dreams and hopes for their lives and their children, who simply happened to be of other races/ethnicities, cultures, and religions.

And that's just here.

Do you guys think Stalin or Mao or Pol Pot or Kim Il Sung or the Shah of Iran or any other cruel dictator didn't know that their policies caused immeasurable human suffering? Of course they knew. They didn't care. The cries of hungry children, the wailing of newly widowed wives, the screams of dads being tortured by secret police.... none of that made these leaders bat an eyelash. Their stations were such that food, comfort, warmth, hot and clean water, and the best possible medical care was available 24/7.

If one lives one's life that way, how does one relate to average people?

Hillary Clinton, whose defeat in 2016 I rejoiced over like few events in my life, supposedly never drove a car after 1996. She was supposedly notoriously rude and crass to Secret Service agents who hated being assigned to her because she looked down on them, yelled at them needlessly, and treated them with utter contempt. Now these were strong, tough, fit men trained in combat and in firearms use - but they had to take it. She was the president's wife and later a senator. The woman - who had a child, who claimed to work for the poor, who ran on gun control - laughed like a witch ("we came we saw he died") when Moamar Qaddafi died thanks to Obama's arming of rebels (rebels found him, beat him up, shoved a steel bar up his rectum, and finally shot him).

When people in power live their lives in luxury and power and never know how common people live, they don't think like common people. A lot of them become cruel and enjoy abusing their power.

When leaders of nations can do things with impunity even if thousands die, they aren't going to stop next time. It's the same thing with a schoolyard bully who only stops when a kid he picks on punches him in the mouth.

We must not think that just because some ideas sound totally outlandish that they'd never happen. Governments in the 20th Century experimented on humans in several situations. Why wouldn't they do this now?

Those in power are not like us, they don't think like us, they don't see us the way see ourselves, and they do not care about us.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Le Comte View Post
    Even under more left wing models, surely it is the pharmacists duty to not fill any prescription they believe to be harmful (first do no harm) as a medical professional?
    A pharmacist is a pill counter. That's it. One has already gone to the medical professional to obtain the prescription they are presenting to be filled. Little middle management fuckers like to lord their power but let's not pretend it's for a solid reason at that point. That's like the cashier at the grocery deciding she doesn't want to ring up my beer because she's Baptist. Then don't be a cashier where they sell beer. We all have beliefs in life, things and ideas that are precious to us. Have the self respect to not put yourself in a position where you have to violate those beliefs. Anything less is just dicking around for attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Le Comte View Post
    Exactly, neither stupidity or being a chickenshit are illegal, though Im pretty sure mother fucking is.
    It's not.
    - signed, a mother

I was wondering when we'd see this silly shit start affecting national security and such. Air traffic controllers is another area to watch. It's one thing for the John Deere tractor people to bring in management to work the lines and wreck a couple tractors (in that case due to strikes but same difference) it's another to put newbies in charge of important shit.

Agreed. Mask wearing is a better example of virtue signaling (and bat shit crazy) but probably not as lethal.
    Think again about that statement. With the level of bat shit craziness that many of these zombies display. They would be more than happy to comply with terminating anyone that is deemed a threat.

An investigation has been opened after it was found that masks were being taped to students’ faces forcefully by teachers in schools.
    “She said the teachers were wearing the masking tape around their wrists like bracelets and whenever someone’s mask would fall down, they would tape them."
    Masks Being Taped To Students Faces In American Schools. Investigation Opened - GreatGameIndia

Quote Originally Posted by Barbellian View Post
    Well, the FDA's nearly 9-hour-long presentation from October 22, 2020 lists death and reproductive issues as potential side effects. A lot of women have reported miscarriages after taking the experimental treatment and there have been reports of vaccinated women whose babies died after drinking their breast milk.

Hopefully you're right. Most of the people I know have taken it. If they begin to die gradually over the next several years, I don't think there'd be any doubt as to why. Among them are people who told me in no uncertain terms never to take it, people who have seen female friends have miscarriages after taking it, and people who refused the second shot after the first.

But if you're wrong, a lot of funerals will be taking place.

We know the vaccine has killed people and has caused miscarriages. But not close to enough to suggest a murderous conspiracy.

Either, depopulation was not a strategy, or it was very ineffective. Any wagers? I didn’t think so.

starting strength coach development program
    In any case, a million or so Jonestown kool aide drinkers , which is an insanely large number, is far too small to be part of a strategy.
    I had a feeling this would be your response. But like I prefaced, maybe the people obsessed with eating human corpses and referring to humanity as a "virus" might see things in a very different strategic light than you do. The cat playing with it's prey also risks losing his meal.