starting strength gym
Page 1672 of 3020 FirstFirst ... 67211721572162216621670167116721673167416821722177221722672 ... LastLast
Results 16,711 to 16,720 of 30199

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post

I was wondering when we'd see this silly shit start affecting national security and such. …
    All of the big aerospace companies are behaving identically. They are proud of their conformity to each other, and even more to Biden’s mandate. It’s just business to them. To address the human element, HR/EHS creates long vacuous FAQs to engage and assuage.

Though some companies are better than others with the exemptions, there is assumed obedience, and they use “national security” to pressure. Something like - ‘Our customers express their appreciation for your unwavering commitment to national security through these difficult times.’

Dr Harvey Risch (Yale) on Mark Levine tonight doing a cool takedown of the Biden admin on vaccine mandates. Paraphrasing (so far): Fauci is selling vaccines. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    We know the vaccine has killed people and has caused miscarriages. But not close to enough to suggest a murderous conspiracy.
    What is the criteria that would meet what YOU would define as a "murderous conspiracy?" And why would your number, whether lower or higher than another person's, be impartially deemed to be correct or at least closer to being correct than another person's? Who or what determines that?

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Either, depopulation was not a strategy, or it was very ineffective. Any wagers? I didn’t think so.
    Doctors, scientists, etc., who have issued blunt warnings to anybody who will listen not to take the experimental vaccines have said that the effect will not necessarily be immediate. The spike protein causes damage to the cardiovascular system, but also to the brain, to the heart, and to.... the immune system. Over time, the potential exists for a gradual degradation of the immune system. Remind you of another deadly pathogen and the incurable disease it causes?

Indeed, HIV/AIDS does not kill immediately; with the medical advances we have today, an HIV-positive person can live a very long and healthy life, and it may no longer be the death sentence it was in the mid-1980s - but it is still a life sentence.

Online wagers and those who bluff others to take them are meaningless. I would very much like to be wrong and if in 1, 5, 10 years, the vast majority of those who took this poisonous shot are healthy, alive, and well, I'll be glad the depopulation claim was wrong. That said, I am powerless to determine what will happen to the health of those who took it. I've seen literally dozens of cases of bodily damage, including death, following the taking of this deadly injection. Even if this doesn't amount to "a murderous conspiracy" by your standards, it is still VERY troubling that a VACCINE which is meant to provide healthful benefits is getting people profoundly damaged and in some cases, killing them.

Do you think the designers of the experimental treatment did not know this could happen? If you do, do state so - I have a powerpoint slide from a nearly 9-hour presentation by the FDA, dated 10/22/2020, to show you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    A pharmacist is a pill counter. That's it.
    No they’re not. The separation of doctors and pharmacists goes back a long way for multiple reasons.

I sincerely hope the literal definition of morherfucker is different in the usa.

Perhaps we're seeing Zappa's prediction come to light?

“The illusion of freedom will continue as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will just take down the scenery, they will pull back the curtains, they will move the tables and chairs out of the way and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater.” --Frank Zappa
    The instant communication of the Internet has made it too expensive / difficult to maintain the illusion of freedom. The sunglasses in "They Live" was a metaphor for the Internet.

There's no going back now. It's game on.

ex-Pfizer scientist Dr Mike Yeadon lays out what he believes is "the plan": Timetable to Tyranny. I have not confirmed Yeadon wrote this, but it's interesting regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbellian View Post
    What is the criteria that would meet what YOU would define as a "murderous conspiracy?" And why would your number, whether lower or higher than another person's, be impartially deemed to be correct or at least closer to being correct than another person's? Who or what determines that?
    I don’t know who or what determines these things. But we can frame a reasonable basis for an initial guess.

Let’s say the earths population grows by 1% per year. About 100 million . Depopulation would then have to be a minimum of >100million intentionally killed. Anything greater than100million literally defines depopulation independent of mode, method, intention, bad luck, etc. And less than 100million would not qualify as depopulation. For any reason. However , any number of caused deaths are worrisome and raise suspicions. Just for different reasons.

It is scientifically valid to bound problems this way. It’s very common. When there’s a there there, it can be refined and formalized. Until then layman reasoning can get you a good start.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Le Comte View Post
    No they’re not. The separation of doctors and pharmacists goes back a long way for multiple reasons.

I sincerely hope the literal definition of morherfucker is different in the usa.
    A pharmacist not dispensing legally prescribed and potentially life saving medicine is not the same thing as a baker not decorating a cake for a homosexual wedding. Not being able to obtain ivermectin prescribed to you with no timely recourse may fit the criteria for anarcho-tyranny.

M-F’ing/er; it is an important distinction whether you use this as one word or two.

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    All of the big aerospace companies are behaving identically. They are proud of their conformity to each other, and even more to Biden’s mandate. It’s just business to them. To address the human element, HR/EHS creates long vacuous FAQs to engage and assuage.

Though some companies are better than others with the exemptions, there is assumed obedience, and they use “national security” to pressure. Something like - ‘Our customers express their appreciation for your unwavering commitment to national security through these difficult times.’
    And our enemies are laughing at us, thinking what pussies we are! All while they stabilize the mental strength of their constituents and man them up.
    China promotes education drive to make boys more '''manly''' - BBC News

Quote Originally Posted by Barbellian View Post
    Indeed, HIV/AIDS does not kill immediately; with the medical advances we have today, an HIV-positive person can live a very long and healthy life, and it may no longer be the death sentence it was in the mid-1980s - but it is still a life sentence.
    Some would posit that it was the lifestyle and the treatment that killed those suffering from aids. And that HIV is a rather benign not so dangerous pathogen. You know, kinda like covid.
    Fauci has a pretty good track record for making the benign appear dangerous so he and his friends can profit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Le Comte View Post
    Literally: Jenni summed it up.
    How do you define it metaphorically?

Quote Originally Posted by IlPrincipeBrutto View Post
    This. So much This. One hundred times this.
    Thanks for saying it.

When words lose their meaning, people lose their freedom (Confucius, I believe).

Anyone who enters a country without proper papers/procedure is an illegal immigrant; they can transition to the status of refugees, if they apply for it and their application is successful.

IPB
    I personally think that states and governements and boarders are just an abstract man made concept and there is no such thing as an "illegal" person based on where they are placed on Earth.
    The fact that a certain group of people brings some sort of problems into "your" country has nothing to do with defining them "illegal immigrants" because you want to feel protected, if that is the problem here.
    People move where they think they can have a better life usually. And criminals will always be criminals, and they will be in "your" country, whether they come from outside or not.
    So I honestly don't care if they call them "happy travellers" or "aliens" or whatever.
    People are people and boarders should not exist, because they actually don't exist, so there is no such thing as an "illegal" or "legal" person
    Just my 2 philosophical cents.

starting strength coach development program
    When you trust someone you give them the opportunity to show you the very best of them. It’s a two way street, if you want the best, you must trust. This trust, when received, must be taken with the utmost respect. Someone or a group of people have made themselves vulnerable because they put trust in you, it’s very similar to love. This comes with a very high price if the trust is broken. We can’t trust the majority of our political, religious, or institutional leaders anymore. We put all our trust in them, pay taxes or give charity, work jobs we don’t like, follow laws we want to break, and obey when we are asked.

Yet what have we gotten in return? Suboptimal conditional support?? The border issue solidified this for me. If you can’t guarantee these imaginary lines, I can’t live in Peter Pan land either.
    I really don’t want to see the face of society when they realize their societal spouses have been cheating and stealing from them the whole time.