starting strength gym
Page 1673 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 67311731573162316631671167216731674167516831723177321732673 ... LastLast
Results 16,721 to 16,730 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    Dr Harvey Risch (Yale) on Mark Levine tonight doing a cool takedown of the Biden admin on vaccine mandates. Paraphrasing (so far): Fauci is selling vaccines. Period.
    Look at Moderna stock value between the onset of COVID and where it's gone since. Had you purchased the stock back in january 2020 and sold it in august of this year (coincidentally when many did), you would have realized twenty times the amount of profit. Forget depopulation schemes and mind control theories. This is all the evidence one should need that there are ulterior motives. I'm sure many of the people who made a killing on this stock were in fact our leaders, or happen to be family members of our leaders.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Gleichauf View Post
    A pharmacist not dispensing legally prescribed and potentially life saving medicine is not the same thing as a baker not decorating a cake for a homosexual wedding. Not being able to obtain ivermectin prescribed to you with no timely recourse may fit the criteria for anarcho-tyranny.

M-F’ing/er; it is an important distinction whether you use this as one word or two.
    Agreed. Let’s also not forget that he was a Marine. Which means, he’s probably traveled to some shithole third world country full of parasites in his life. I was there, and had numerous friends with parasitic infections. The pharmacist has no way of knowing what the prescription was for considering Ivermectin treats such a wide array of parasitic infections. He also doesn’t know the patient’s history.

I’ve had single-purpose drugs filled that say, “Take once daily for XYZ,” but I’ve always assumed that was implied due to the single-purpose use of the drug. The pharmacist, from what I gather, took it upon himself to deny the patient his prescription because he just assumed the Ivermectin was for COVID-19. In this case, it was, but what if it was for some other nasty parasite like the one that causes River Blindness?

Nobody wanted this. You cunts forced this onto us unwillingly and now you are saying that we are to blame if we get any long-term side effects! FUCK YOU! You all should be hung for malfeasance, and this program should be stopped now and deal with the problems with conventional safe proven methods.
    Israeli health official: Long-term adverse effects? 'We all took into account that this is an experiment - the long-term will be tested, you know, on people who have been vaccinated' - America's Frontline Doctors

#BREAKING: Controversial legislation is due to be tabled tomorrow in Victoria which would grant the Premier an unprecedented level of power.
    Just when you thought this nightmare was ending.
    Dan Andrews to table legislation for new unprecedented emergency powers - Rebel News

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Gleichauf View Post
    A pharmacist not dispensing legally prescribed and potentially life saving medicine is not the same thing as a baker not decorating a cake for a homosexual wedding. Not being able to obtain ivermectin prescribed to you with no timely recourse may fit the criteria for anarcho-tyranny.
    The comparison borders on misdirection because it assumes the wedding cake stupidity had something to do with a desire to discern the law. In reality, they were only interested in persecuting an enemy. Even after all the supreme court drama, "trans" foot soldiers more recently sued him for not baking a cake. It's like groundhog day for the poor bastard. They're just trying to harass the guy until he breaks. They pick a target and then hammer it relentlessly. Rules For Radicals, Rule #12:

The thirteenth rule: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.

In conflict tactics there are certain rules that the organizer should always regard as universalities. One is that the opposition must be singled out as the target and "frozen." By this I mean that in a complex, interrelated, urban society, it becomes increasingly difficult to single out who is to blame for any particular evil. There is a constant, and somewhat legitimate, passing of the buck. In these times of urbanization, complex metropolitan governments, the complexities of major interlocked corporations, and the interlocking of political life between cities and counties and metropolitan authorities, the problem that threatens to loom more and more is that of identifying the enemy. Obviously there is no point to tactics unless one has a target upon which to center the attacks.

If we had been confronted with a politically sophisticated school superintendent he could have very well replied, "Look, when I came to Chicago the city school system was following, as it is now, a neighborhood school policy. Chicago's neighborhoods are segregated. There are white neighborhoods and black neighborhoods and therefore you have white schools and black schools. Why attack me? Why not attack the segregated neighborhoods and change them?" He would have had a valid point, of sorts; I still shiver when I think of this possibility; but the segregated neighborhoods would have passed the buck to someone else and so it would have gone into a dog-chasing-his-tail pattern — and it would have been a fifteen-year job to try to break down the segregated residential pattern of Chicago. We did not have the power to start that kind of a conflict. One of the criteria in picking your target is the target's vulnerability — where do you have the power to start? Furthermore, any target can always say, "Why do you center on me when there are others to blame as well?" When you "freeze the target," you disregard these arguments and, for the moment, all the others to blame.

Then, as you zero in and freeze your target and carry out your attack, all of the "others" come out of the woodwork very soon. They become visible by their support of the target.

The other important point in the choosing of a target is that it must be a personification, not something general and abstract such as a community's segregated practices or a major corporation or City Hall. It is not possible to develop the necessary hostility against, say, City Hall, which after all is a concrete, physical, inanimate structure, or against a corporation, which has no soul or identity, or a public school administration, which again is an inanimate system.
    This whole excerpt, especially the parts I highlighted in bold, reminds me of the way Barry argues. Alinsky was having none of it because he was more interested in winning.

This one takes the cake for an uninformed little turd of a "journalist" making a fool of himself over and over again.

__________________________________________________ ___________________________

The further along this gets, the more obvious it becomes that vaccination causes hospitalization: Denmark Reports Highest Infection Rate Since May Despite 75% of Population Being Fully Vaccinated – Summit News

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    I personally think that states and governements and boarders are just an abstract man made concept and there is no such thing as an "illegal" person based on where they are placed on Earth.
    The fact that a certain group of people brings some sort of problems into "your" country has nothing to do with defining them "illegal immigrants" because you want to feel protected, if that is the problem here.
    People move where they think they can have a better life usually. And criminals will always be criminals, and they will be in "your" country, whether they come from outside or not.
    So I honestly don't care if they call them "happy travellers" or "aliens" or whatever.
    People are people and boarders should not exist, because they actually don't exist, so there is no such thing as an "illegal" or "legal" person
    Just my 2 philosophical cents.
    I agree, but you should institute some kind of beating up at the border of the people crossing without papers. Just so they don’t get funny ideas when they settle down. I’m not talking cracked skulls, but some heavy bruising, maybe a busted nose here and there.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    Look at Moderna stock value between the onset of COVID and where it's gone since. Had you purchased the stock back in january 2020 and sold it in august of this year (coincidentally when many did), you would have realized twenty times the amount of profit. Forget depopulation schemes and mind control theories. This is all the evidence one should need that there are ulterior motives. I'm sure many of the people who made a killing on this stock were in fact our leaders, or happen to be family members of our leaders.
    Yes the profiteering is undeniable. But that is not the question. The question is was Covid (or the insane response to Covid) created to profit? If the answer is yes, explain it with evidence. THAT is the evidence we need and it’s not so easy.

Sorry, but the profiteering is coincidental until proven otherwise or someone offers a more compelling theory. I’m sorry so many good people struggle with these fundamental concepts.

Deleted UK Government Report Celebrates How Public Loves To "Conform"

A deleted government report exploring how to make the public alter its behavior to accept the new ‘green economy’ reveals how COVID-19 restrictions have created a population with a “deep set reverence” for authority and a “powerful tendency to conform.”

The report was inadvertently published by the British government before being hastily pulled down, but numerous journalists were able to retrieve its contents.

The document explored how to weaponize behavioral psychology to ‘nudge’ the public into supporting measures and adopting behavior without them explicitly knowing they’re being manipulated.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Yes the profiteering is undeniable. But that is not the question. The question is was Covid (or the insane response to Covid) created to profit? If the answer is yes, explain it with evidence. THAT is the evidence we need and it’s not so easy.

Sorry, but the profiteering is coincidental until proven otherwise or someone offers a more compelling theory. I’m sorry so many good people struggle with these fundamental concepts.
    Barry is obviously correct. The fact that people made money off of this bullshit "pandemic" does not automatically mean it was engineered, any more than it means that the contractors who repaired the damage from Katrina created the hurricane.

And you can show this to every person in the world, and 90% of them would not take their masks off to thank you.