starting strength gym
Page 1683 of 3024 FirstFirst ... 68311831583163316731681168216831684168516931733178321832683 ... LastLast
Results 16,821 to 16,830 of 30238

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

Every time I'm in prolonged proximity to the vaxxed, I get weird symptoms for the next day or so. Could be psychosomatic, but it definitely happens. Makes me think there's something to the spiked protein shedding thing. Even though I've already had covid, it makes me wonder if I should start taking ivermectin prophylactically every time I know I'm gonna spend more than a minute or two around the impure.

here in Aust, media reports daily the hospitalisation etc due to covid and always quote 90% + are UNvaccinated. I dont believe it of course however what does everyone think is going on here, is it straight out lying and/or how are they getting around the truth. Does anyone have access to what their defiinition of unvaccinated is ?

A civility we can aspire to.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Every time I'm in prolonged proximity to the vaxxed, I get weird symptoms for the next day or so. Could be psychosomatic, but it definitely happens. Makes me think there's something to the spiked protein shedding thing. Even though I've already had covid, it makes me wonder if I should start taking ivermectin prophylactically every time I know I'm gonna spend more than a minute or two around the impure.
    You might adapt the Imask+ protocol to your needs. Vit D, C, and Zinc everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by Panda View Post
    here in Aust, media reports daily the hospitalisation etc due to covid and always quote 90% + are UNvaccinated. I dont believe it of course however what does everyone think is going on here, is it straight out lying and/or how are they getting around the truth. Does anyone have access to what their defiinition of unvaccinated is ?
    Which state? because I'm assuming it would vary between them. Isn't Victoria not releasing the % of vaccinated?

IIRC a lot of hospitals around the world don't count you as vaccinated untill +28 days 2nd dose. I've also remember reading somewhere that if you are vaccinated you aren't automatically tested for Covid, they only will if you have symptoms. Can't recall anything more about those factoids I'm sorry but I guess you could call a hospital directly and ask for those stats/how they determine them.

Quote Originally Posted by Panda View Post
    Straight up lying, they are pulling the numbers out of their ass.

I believe it's two doses and not within two weeks of your last shot to be classed as "vaccinated". I did hear the other day here in Melbourne a claimed 93% of ICU patients were unvaxxed, but they don't tell you how many were single dosed, how many only just had their second shot and how many of those patients were ALREADY in ICU for other reasons and caught it in there. That last one happens more than you think, but they don't like to report it.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    You might adapt the Imask+ protocol to your needs. Vit D, C, and Zinc everyday.
    Since I've been taking those, from around April 2020, but with added selenium 200mg, and I haven't caught a single cold or fallen ill - and this year as been a fucker of a year on a personal level with shitloads of added stress. I've come close to getting sick a few times, getting the tell-tale lightly scratchy throat and mild headache symptoms that usually precede getting worse - and then they just fade away within a day and I return to normal. I'm someone who used to get full blown colds, lasting a week or more, a good 4-5 times a year.

It turns out we really didn't evolve to stay cooped up indoors all winter long without seeing any sun.