starting strength gym
Page 1688 of 3024 FirstFirst ... 68811881588163816781686168716881689169016981738178821882688 ... LastLast
Results 16,871 to 16,880 of 30238

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    They are state level over here as well unless you are an interstate truck driver. I feel compelled to double check there isn't anything like that being changed in ours as well. Although knowing our government, it will be implemented before we are even told it is happening.

A question for anyone with expertise in these matters (answers/suggestions will not be taken as medical advice) - if a person, for whatever reason, chose or was forced to take any of the vaccines (Pfizer, Astra Zeneca or Moderna available in my cuntry), and wanted a pre-needle blood test so they had baseline evidence (better than nothing, at least) that their body and organs were in decent shape, what would that test look like?

Would it include liver and kidney function, troponin, D-Dimer, CRP, 'coagulation studies' (INR, APTT, platelets and fibrinogen)?

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Contrast this with Joe Biden.

Sure, I can do that.

https://media.patriots.win/post/4ANJkG3u.jpeg

Quote Originally Posted by Ads View Post
    A question for anyone with expertise in these matters (answers/suggestions will not be taken as medical advice) - if a person, for whatever reason, chose or was forced to take any of the vaccines (Pfizer, Astra Zeneca or Moderna available in my cuntry), and wanted a pre-needle blood test so they had baseline evidence (better than nothing, at least) that their body and organs were in decent shape, what would that test look like?

Would it include liver and kidney function, troponin, D-Dimer, CRP, 'coagulation studies' (INR, APTT, platelets and fibrinogen)?

Cheers.
    Pure speculation here:

It would show some body systems out of whack, inflammation and clotting increases. But fundamentally it wouldn't show anything useful, if there is a pattern in vaccine injuries, it seems to be someone has acute and serious symptoms, goes to hospital and gets a battery of tests, they're either normal or something is amiss, eg liver enzymes elevated. But since no-one knows what the cause is, none of these measurements are useful.

It would be akin to measuring everything except BAC and how much bourbon you consumed, before and after a big session. Some things would be normal, some would be out of whack, you'd be very drunk, then it would return to normal and you'd have no idea what anything meant or why.

Cheers.
    D-dimer might be the low-hanging fruit?

Italian Department of Health has revised all-time Covid deaths down from 130,000+ to 3783
    According to the new report (which had not been updated since July) from the Higher Institute of Health on mortality from Covid, the virus that brought the world to its knees would have killed far less than a common flu. It seems a bizarre and no vax statement, but according to the statistical sample of medical records collected by the institute, only 2.9% of the deaths registered since the end of February 2020 would be due to Covid 19. So of the 130,468 deaths registered by official statistics at the time of preparation of the new report only 3,783 would be due to the power of the virus itself. Because all the other Italians who lost their lives had from one to five diseases which, according to the ISS, therefore already left them little hope. Even 67,7% would have had more than three contemporary diseases together, and 18% at least two together. Now I personally know many people, but none who have the misfortune of having five serious illnesses at the same time. I would like to trust our scientists, then I go to read the ailments listed which would be no secondary reason for the loss of so many Italians and I begin to feed some profane doubts. According to the ISS, 65.8% of Italians who are no longer there after being infected with Covid were ill with arterial hypertension, that is, they had high blood pressure. 23.5% were also demented, 29.3% added some diabetes to their ailments, 24.8% also atrial fibrillation. And that's not all: 17.4% already had sick lungs, 16.3% had had cancer in the last 5 years; 15.7% suffered from heart failure,28% had ischemic heart disease, 24.8% suffered from atrial fibrillation, more than one in ten were also obese, more than one in ten had had a stroke, and still others, albeit in a smaller percentage, had serious problems liver, dialysis and autoimmune diseases.
    Again, there is no data. Only propaganda. We all agree on this point, right?

Cheers.
    Make sure to also take down your blood pressure and heart rate.

What is the Number Needed to Vaccinate (NNTV) to prevent a single COVID-19 fatality in kids 5 to 11 based on the Pfizer EUA application? - by Toby Rogers - uTobian

Toby Rogers spends his entire life doing risk-benefit analyses. Benefit to the 5-11 vax program is save at most 45 lives and probably less. It may be the worst NNTV in the history of vaccination. We will kill over 100 kids for every kid we save from COVID.

Well, two weeks of work left at my government of Canada job I’ve had for over 18 years. Friday was the deadline for federal workers to be vaccinated, although we still have the next two weeks to get it done. Yesterday, I got my verbal and written warnings of being put on unpaid leave starting nov. 15. People can’t understand why I’d be willing to loose a $100k a year job, but I can’t understand why they aren’t. Even the few people I work with who are against the retarded vaccine mandate figure the vaccine risk is worth keeping their job. I agree that I’m willing to take risks to keep my job, but not this. This is a lot bigger than vaccine side effects.

starting strength coach development program
    New rules about "false information" in the UK: People in UK Who Post “False Information” About Vaccines Could be Jailed For Two Years – Summit News

"False information" from JAMA: Age- and Sex-Specific Incidence of Cerebral Venous Sinus Thrombosis Associated With Ad26.COV2.S COVID-19 Vaccination | Neurology | JAMA Internal Medicine | JAMA Network

The overall incidence rate of post–Ad26.COV2.S vaccination CVST was 8.65 per 100 000 PY (95% CI, 5.88-12.28 per 100 000 PY) at 15 days, 5.02 per 100 000 PY (95% CI, 3.52-6.95 per 100 000 PY) at 30 days, and 1.73 per 100 000 PY (95% CI, 1.22-2.37 per 100 000 PY) at 92 days (Table 2). The 15-day postvaccination CVST incidence rates for female and male individuals were 13.01 per 100 000 PY (95% CI, 8.24-19.52 per 100 000 PY) and 4.41 per 100 000 PY (95% CI, 1.90-8.68 per 100 000 PY), respectively. The postvaccination CVST rate among females was 5.1-fold higher compared with the pre-COVID-19 pandemic rate (13.01 vs 2.53 per 100 000 PY; P < .001) (Table 2). This risk was highest among women aged 40 to 49 years (29.50 per 100 000 PY; 95% CI, 13.50-55.95 per 100 000 PY), followed by women aged 30 to 39 years (26.50 per 100 000 PY; 10.65-54.63 per 100 000 PY).