starting strength gym
Page 1689 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 68911891589163916791687168816891690169116991739178921892689 ... LastLast
Results 16,881 to 16,890 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Ads View Post
    A question for anyone with expertise in these matters (answers/suggestions will not be taken as medical advice) - if a person, for whatever reason, chose or was forced to take any of the vaccines (Pfizer, Astra Zeneca or Moderna available in my cuntry), and wanted a pre-needle blood test so they had baseline evidence (better than nothing, at least) that their body and organs were in decent shape, what would that test look like?

Would it include liver and kidney function, troponin, D-Dimer, CRP, 'coagulation studies' (INR, APTT, platelets and fibrinogen)?

Cheers.
    CRP to check for inflammation perhaps. Myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle) seems to be a common complaint.

Hope everyone's voting out democrats wherever possible today. Knocking them out of local politics is the first step in keeping 2020 from ever happening again.

Do you actually think the people of Virginia will be permitted to vote that Piece Of Shit Terry McAuliffe out of office? Seriously? It will not happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Do you actually think the people of Virginia will be permitted to vote that Piece Of Shit Terry McAuliffe out of office? Seriously? It will not happen.
    Probably not, but there's local elections all over the country today.

The Democrats need to win, if the Republicans win, it will act like a venting pressure relief valve.

And for those that are unaware, Virginia is an outlier, it doesn't allow a governor to serve two consecutive terms, you're thinking of that Piece of Shit Ralph Northam

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    Hope everyone's voting out democrats wherever possible today. Knocking them out of local politics is the first step in keeping 2020 from ever happening again.
    I voted a straight Republican ticket. Probably won't do much in this Democratic (communist, liberal, etc) stronghold I live in here up north. But still, several I know also voted straight GOP.

We who are in the Yankee north are not all liberals. I voted for Trump twice.

Probably not - but it's worth asking.... given Biden "won" VA so easily in 2020, why has McAuliffe struggled so much? Where is that overwhelming Democratic vote?

'Falsified Data': Pfizer Vaccine Trial Had Major Flaws, Whistleblower Tells Peer-Reviewed Journal

A regional director who was employed at the research organisation Ventavia Research Group has told The BMJ that the company falsified data, unblinded patients, employed inadequately trained vaccinators, and was slow to follow up on adverse events reported in Pfizer’s pivotal phase III trial. Staff who conducted quality control checks were overwhelmed by the volume of problems they were finding. After repeatedly notifying Ventavia of these problems, the regional director, Brook Jackson, emailed a complaint to the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Ventavia fired her later the same day. Jackson has provided The BMJ with dozens of internal company documents, photos, audio recordings, and emails.

One photo, provided to The BMJ, showed needles discarded in a plastic biohazard bag instead of a sharps container box. Another showed vaccine packaging materials with trial participants’ identification numbers written on them left out in the open, potentially unblinding participants. Ventavia executives later questioned Jackson for taking the photos.

One said that she had worked on over four dozen clinical trials in her career, including many large trials, but had never experienced such a “helter skelter” work environment as with Ventavia on Pfizer’s trial.

“I’ve never had to do what they were asking me to do, ever,” she told The BMJ. “It just seemed like something a little different from normal—the things that were allowed and expected.”

She added that during her time at Ventavia the company expected a federal audit but that this never came.

After Jackson left the company problems persisted at Ventavia, this employee said. In several cases Ventavia lacked enough employees to swab all trial participants who reported covid-like symptoms, to test for infection. Laboratory confirmed symptomatic covid-19 was the trial’s primary endpoint, the employee noted. (An FDA review memorandum released in August this year states that across the full trial swabs were not taken from 477 people with suspected cases of symptomatic covid-19.)

“I don’t think it was good clean data,” the employee said of the data Ventavia generated for the Pfizer trial. “It’s a crazy mess.”[/URL]

However, Dr. Eric Rubin, a voting member of a Food and Drug Administration (FDA) advisory committee, admitted on October 26, 2021, that whether or not Pfizer's Covid-19 vaccine is safe for 5 to 11-year-old children won't be known fully until it begins being administered. "We're never gonna learn about how safe the vaccine is until we start giving it. That's just the way it goes."

And, [URL="https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/cdc-panel-recommends-pfizer-vaccine-5-11-year-old-children"]the CDC panel today recommended the Pfizer vaccine for children from ages 5 to 11.
    I would also read 10 Red Flags in FDA’s Risk-Benefit Analysis of Pfizer’s Plan to Inject Young American Children With COVID ‘Vaccine’

Every single adult and of course, every single child who takes these poison shots and develops any abnormality, side effect, physical ache/pain, and disease/illness which would otherwise not have happened will have these disgusting, reprehensible, monstrous, diabolical, satanical, egregious, depraved, deviant, and nefarious miscreants to blame - these individuals are mass murderers.

I would cry tears of joy if one day enough people wake up and those responsible for all the vaccine deaths and injuries are publicly executed.

This.
    The game is rigged.
    We are doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by Novax View Post
    Well, two weeks of work left at my government of Canada job I’ve had for over 18 years. Friday was the deadline for federal workers to be vaccinated, although we still have the next two weeks to get it done. Yesterday, I got my verbal and written warnings of being put on unpaid leave starting nov. 15. People can’t understand why I’d be willing to loose a $100k a year job, but I can’t understand why they aren’t. Even the few people I work with who are against the retarded vaccine mandate figure the vaccine risk is worth keeping their job. I agree that I’m willing to take risks to keep my job, but not this. This is a lot bigger than vaccine side effects.
    This is what I can’t get people to understand. “ Why do you care? You’re vaccinated!” Canada has become a land of sheep. It is beyond saving, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by MAD9692 View Post
    This.
    The game is rigged.
    We are doomed.
    From 2019: Don't worry. Terry fixed it

starting strength coach development program
    Remember when Trump made a fool of himself suggesting Light could possibly be used to cure Covid-19?

Nov 2, 2021: EmitBio granted U.S. patent for the use of light to limit, eliminate virus that causes COVID-19
    The company announced results earlier this year from an in vitro neutralization study of the Delta variant of the SARS-VoV-2 virus in human airway tissue. That study found that the light technology eliminated 99.99% of the Delta variant of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, and that there was no damage to healthy tissue following three days of twice-daily dosage.