starting strength gym
Page 1691 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 69111911591164116811689169016911692169317011741179121912691 ... LastLast
Results 16,901 to 16,910 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    In case this hasn't been seen yet:

Uh, That's Not A Conspiracy Theory in [Market-Ticker-Nad]

Analysis of Vaers data, and how it was made probably deliberately difficult to do.

Shows that adverse events are massively skewed towards certain lots, and weirdest of all, this holds true across companies and vaccines.
    I don't think this is as damning as it looks on the surface. Without normalizing for doses administered or at least lot size, it's possible that this is a random output. Unfortunately the CDC guards those numbers through a registration process.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy Rich View Post
    Anthony Colpo’s latest:

'Falsified Data': Whistleblower Reveals Pfizer COVID Vaccine Trial Had Major Flaws

A whistleblower involved in Pfizer's phase III COVID-19 vaccine trial has come forward and told BMJ of major flaws in the the study. Her revelations include falsified data, breaching of fundamental rules, and slow reporting of adverse reactions. When she notified her employer, she was ignored. When she then notified the FDA, they also did nothing. As a reward for her honesty and diligence, she was fired.

Read more:

‘Falsified Data’: Whistleblower Reveals Pfizer COVID Vaccine Trial Had Major Flaws – Anthony Colpo
    This is very interesting:

She added that during her time at Ventavia the company expected a federal audit but this never came.
    This is becoming more widely known. But it will never appear in the party media.

In autumn 2020 Pfizer’s chairman and chief executive, Albert Bourla, released an open letter to the billions of people around the world who were investing their hopes in a safe and effective covid-19 vaccine to end the pandemic. “As I’ve said before, we are operating at the speed of science,” Bourla wrote, explaining to the public when they could expect a Pfizer vaccine to be authorised in the United States.1

But, for researchers who were testing Pfizer’s vaccine at several sites in Texas during that autumn, speed may have come at the cost of data integrity and patient safety. A regional director who was employed at the research organisation Ventavia Research Group has told The BMJ that the company falsified data, unblinded patients, employed inadequately trained vaccinators, and was slow to follow up on adverse events reported in Pfizer’s pivotal phase III trial. Staff who conducted quality control checks were overwhelmed by the volume of problems they were finding. After repeatedly notifying Ventavia of these problems, the regional director, Brook Jackson, emailed a complaint to the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Ventavia fired her later the same day. Jackson has provided The BMJ with dozens of internal company documents, photos, audio recordings, and emails.
    From: Covid-19: Researcher blows the whistle on data integrity issues in Pfizer’s vaccine trial | The BMJ Read it. Tell your sister-in-law.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerald Boggs View Post
    The Virginia elections, from BBC to Al Jazeera are front page news. Doesn't the rest of the world have a life of their own?
    Nobody can believe that the incompetent bastards didn't successfully rig the election. I don't believe it. They will find some ballots today, just watch. A Ryder truck will pull up to a courthouse any second now. Keep us posted.

And look at this shit: Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Apparently Bloomberg has forgotten their propaganda mission, and will be soon destroyed. But look at the bizarre statement by the co-leader of the study:

“Our findings show that vaccination alone is not enough to prevent people from being infected with the delta variant and spreading it in household settings,” said Ajit Lalvani, a professor of infectious diseases at Imperial College London who co-led the study. “The ongoing transmission we are seeing between vaccinated people makes it essential for unvaccinated people to get vaccinated to protect themselves.”
    He makes no more logical sense than Joe Brandon, and most people will just nod in agreement, just to get along with everybody else nodding in agreement. A post-truth society, that's where we live in 2021. Be sure to watch this Friday's podcast with Karl Denninger about this phenomenon.

Quote Originally Posted by subby View Post
    in case this hasn't been seen yet:

uh, that's not a conspiracy theory in [market-ticker-nad]

analysis of vaers data, and how it was made probably deliberately difficult to do.

Shows that adverse events are massively skewed towards certain lots, and weirdest of all, this holds true across companies and vaccines.

Quote Originally Posted by michaelpb View Post
    i know that vaers data is severely under-reported and this disaster is being ignored by the media, but i don't follow the conclusions he's making by lots. Maybe i'm missing something. But, he says up front the results aren't normalized to a stable denominator (due to intentional lack of information provided). Then how do we know that the lots with more reported adverse events are not those with more shots administered?

There certainly could be something to his hypothesis, but he doesn't seem to have enough data to prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by jj23 View Post
    i don't think this is as damning as it looks on the surface. Without normalizing for doses administered or at least lot size, it's possible that this is a random output. Unfortunately the cdc guards those numbers through a registration process.
    Do you two really believe that some lots are 100x the size of other lots?

Or "bad" lots only had 10% of the shots administered?

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    It is REALLY important to back up to the beginning of this, and establish concretely that the covid-19 death counts were greatly exaggerated.

Why? ..... Once this is established, there is absolutely no use in debating anything else: The definition of "vaccine", the safety or effectiveness of the mRNA injections, the lockdowns, the mandates, the masks...all of it goes away.
    ^^ THIS. ^^

Data falsification happens in every industry. The more money involved, the higher the likelihood.

Quote Originally Posted by mangen View Post

Denninger is pissed about this: Official data shows deeply disturbing findings on Covid-19 Vaccines – The Expose

To The Tinfoil Hatters: Bull**** in [Market-Ticker-Nad]

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Nobody can believe that the incompetent bastards didn't successfully rig the election. I don't believe it. They will find some ballots today, just watch. A Ryder truck will pull up to a courthouse any second now. Keep us posted.
    This is why he was allowed to win. It's a pressure release valve. He might slightly decelerate the free-fall into oblivion, but like all the professional losers before him, he isn't going to fundamentally change a thing. Trump maybe kinda might have, but this guy certainly won't.

grillercons.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Do you actually think the people of Virginia will be permitted to vote that Piece Of Shit Terry McAuliffe out of office? Seriously? It will not happen.
    I am personally very happy that an Italian is going to overcome an Irish out here in Trump's Jersey.

Or "bad" lots only had 10% of the shots administered
    I think it's entirely possible (assuming you misspoke in your second question) There's a reason that there's a specific process to get the lot sizes from the CDC (not allowed for us little people). Additionally if you sort normally distributed data from highest to lowest, it would always show a similar shape to what Karl's showing. I'm a big fan of Karl but the data isn't available to draw any conclusions here.
    Maybe someone familiar with pharmaceutical production will chime in on what factors into lot size, as my expertise is only in math, not pharmaceuticals.

I've been using Wiki as a tool to find possible movies and books on the Internet Archive. Came across this while looking at post-apocalyptic fiction and I had to laugh: “Survivers-a British post-apocalyptic fiction drama television series that broadcast from 1975 to 1977. It concerns the plight of a group of people who have survived an apocalyptic plague pandemic, which was accidentally released by a Chinese scientist and quickly spread across the world via air travel.”

starting strength coach development program

^^ THIS. ^^

Data falsification happens in every industry. The more money involved, the higher the likelihood.
    I absolutely agree with Kitsuma's quote, and your point about data falsification. However, without more information about the production and distribution of the lots, yes I can believe some lots could be 100 x others and "bad" (I think you mean same quality, as variances in quality, or poisoning, is the hypothesis) lots only had 10% administered. A large, or small, lot could be distributed to an area where no one wants the jab. Lot sizes can be based on production facilities capabilities, technicians schedules, and many other factors.

As I said before, I don't doubt that poisoning could be the case. Or, preferably distribution of placebos, so I still have hopes that members of my family that took the injection might not suffer any adverse health effects. He has definitely made the case that it should be looked at. But, I'd need more information about the lot sizes before agreeing that a good case was made showing poisoning of specific lots. If someone can provide information to estimate lot size mins, maxes, and means, then this might help.