starting strength gym
Page 1692 of 3021 FirstFirst ... 69211921592164216821690169116921693169417021742179221922692 ... LastLast
Results 16,911 to 16,920 of 30208

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    This is why he was allowed to win. It's a pressure release valve. He might slightly decelerate the free-fall into oblivion, but like all the professional losers before him, he isn't going to fundamentally change a thing. Trump maybe kinda might have, but this guy certainly won't.

Attachment 7851
    “Whenever the people need a hero we shall supply him.” -- said to be an Albert Pike quote

The new VA governor was CEO of The Carlyle Group for the previous 25 years. Sorry, but he's a Uniparty member in disguise until proven otherwise.

But, now we can relax because clearly our election system is all fixed and full of integrity!

I agree...it was a school play and Terry is a bad actor.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerald Boggs View Post
    I've been using Wiki as a tool to find possible movies and books on the Internet Archive. Came across this while looking at post-apocalyptic fiction and I had to laugh: “Survivers-a British post-apocalyptic fiction drama television series that broadcast from 1975 to 1977. It concerns the plight of a group of people who have survived an apocalyptic plague pandemic, which was accidentally released by a Chinese scientist and quickly spread across the world via air travel.”
    Good find. I will check it out.

Here's another from 1981: Preview of 2021 in 1981 Movie 'Early Warning' - skip to 3:30 for short clip

Bitchute Full movie: Early Warning (1981) | Full Movie | Delana Michaels | Greg Wynne | David R. Elliot | Paul Goodman
    Youtube Full movie: Early Warning (1981) | Full Movie | Delana Michaels | Greg Wynne | David R. Elliot | Paul Goodman

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Nobody can believe that the incompetent bastards didn't successfully rig the election. I don't believe it. They will find some ballots today, just watch. A Ryder truck will pull up to a courthouse any second now. Keep us posted.
    Mark your are becoming too cynical in your old age.

You just can't tell parents you cannot tell schools what to teach and teaching children to hate their own country lost Terry's election.

Our schools are going down the same track, white is bad, green is good, Co2 is evil, methane is bad.

Following some of the conversations about this sort of the thing in this thread - and posted without comment, for obvious reasons (free speech doesn't apply to this humungous, outrageous national security issue, obviously)

"Former President Donald Trump told a conservative Jewish radio host that Israel until recently “literally owned Congress,"... “The biggest change I’ve seen in Congress is Israel literally owned Congress — you understand that. Ten years ago, 15 years ago, and it was so powerful, it was so powerful and today it’s almost the opposite,” Trump said.

Trump: Israel literally controlled Congress until 10 years ago - Israel National News

Donald Trump on the Ari Hoffman show:

https://twitter.com/Niklas_Nubien/st...72397487267844

Here's the list, from the original source. An interesting list, about which nobody is talking.

Another One Bites the Ice - Vox Popoli

Doctors have been unable to save a hockey player who suddenly collapsed on the ice during a game in Slovakia.
    Boris Sadecki was playing for the Bratislava Capitals, of the Ice HL, when he fell to the floor during a match against the Dornbirn Bulldogs on October 29.

Medics are said to have spent several minutes attending to the 24-year-old, resuscitating him before transporting him to hospital, where he had spent 11 days before his passing was announced.

Abou Ali, 22, professional footballer collapses on pitch during game

Fabrice NSakala, 31, Besiktas defender collapses on pitch during game

Jens De Smet, 27, footballer collapses on field, passes away of heart attack

Jente van Genechten, 25, footballer collapses on field due to heart attack

Frederic Lartillot, French footballer collapses in changing room, passes away due to heart attack after game

Benjamin Taft, 31, German footballer collapses after game, passes away due to heart attack

Rune Coghe, 18, Belgian footballer suffers cardiac arrest on pitch

Helen Edwards, referee taken off court during World Cup qualifier due to heart issues

Dimitri Lienard, 33, FC Strasbourg midfielder collapses during game

Sergio Aguero, 33, Barecelona star striker admitted to hospital for cardiac exam after match

Emil Palsson, 28, Sognal midfielder collapses due to cardiac arrest during game

Antoine Méchin, 31, French triathlete suffers pulmonary embolism following Moderna

Luis Ojeda, 20, Argentine football player unexpectedly passes away

Greg Luyssen, 22, Belgian pro cyclist ends career due to heart issues

Pedro Obiang, 29, ex-West Ham star suffers myocarditis post vaccine

Carl Madsen, 71, NFL referee dies of heart attack after working the Chiefs-Titans game.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    “Whenever the people need a hero we shall supply him.” -- said to be an Albert Pike quote

The new VA governor was CEO of The Carlyle Group for the previous 25 years. Sorry, but he's a Uniparty member in disguise until proven otherwise.

But, now we can relax because clearly our election system is all fixed and full of integrity!

I agree...it was a school play and Terry is a bad actor.
    True enough. But the real story here is Winsome Sears: Winsome Sears becomes first female and woman of color elected as Virginia's lieutenant governor - CBS News

I know this is CBS and is therefore full of lies, but they can't disguise the fact that a black female Marine veteran republican with an AR is the new Lt. Governor of Virginia.

True enough. But the real story here is Winsome Sears: Winsome Sears becomes first female and woman of color elected as Virginia's lieutenant governor - CBS News

I know this is CBS and is therefore full of lies, but they can't disguise the fact that a black female Marine veteran republican with an AR is the new Lt. Governor of Virginia.
    My world will implode if Ms. Sears is a fake. I cannot see it. I refuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    Following some of the conversations about this sort of the thing in this thread - and posted without comment, for obvious reasons (free speech doesn't apply to this humungous, outrageous national security issue, obviously)

"Former President Donald Trump told a conservative Jewish radio host that Israel until recently “literally owned Congress,"... “The biggest change I’ve seen in Congress is Israel literally owned Congress — you understand that. Ten years ago, 15 years ago, and it was so powerful, it was so powerful and today it’s almost the opposite,” Trump said.
    When Trump was still in office and refusing to concede, the moment I realized it was futile was the moment Netanyahu congratulated Biden.

Wouldn't it be ironic...or actually appropriate...if black Americans lead us out of this mess? My Lt Governor in NC is the most genuine, fearless politician I've ever seen in NC. If NC's voting system is real, he'll be our next Governor, and he'll be a great one. There are many of us that will follow that man into the fire.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD9692 View Post
    This.
    The game is rigged.
    We are doomed.

The true purpose of propaganda
    Blackpills: The True Purpose of Propaganda
    VA is FUBAR for the DNC - The VA Election Rant

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    I was checking on the Virginia governor results, and got this NPR page: Virginia governor race: Live election results and updates : NPR

It's nice to see McAuliffe actually losing, but what really stood out to me is how they let you sort results. They actually let you sort the results by "% White" of each county. That just amazes me. They are trying to sneak in the anti-white bullshit even here. I would love to see someone ask them how the hell it's relevant to specifically single out "white" people.

The math of that column also provides whites with important information on why the race was actually close and why their way of life is being annihilated and who is inflicting it on them.

https://archive.ph/njJh2 - Don't bother to actually read this black authored MSNBC article, but the title is "Glenn Youngkin’s victory proves white ignorance is a powerful weapon." Anti-whiteness is fine in today's media. While they cry about "dog whistles" that they are able to hear for some reason, outright racist statements by themselves are just great. It's fine though, because them doubling down on this will just lead to even more losing for them.

Quote Originally Posted by NPR
    However, the former governor reiterated his campaign's progressive agenda.

"We must protect affordable health care coverage, raise the minimum wage faster, and expand paid leave so working families have a fighting shot," he added in the reported statement. "We must protect voting rights, protect a woman's right to choose, and, above all else, we must protect our democracy."

"We must increase inflation even more and steal from middle class whites to pay for the care of self inflicted poor health and breeding of the little value in the free market parasite class, " he added in the reported statement. "We must leave avenues open for voting fraud, protect a woman's ability to choose to have carefree sex with many men like an uncivilized animal and kill the consequences of her bad decisions without regard to the wants and needs of fathers or children, and above all else, continue to pretend we're a democracy for the propaganda purposes of continuing to permit the unproductive to vote to enslave the producer class."