starting strength gym
Page 1694 of 3020 FirstFirst ... 69411941594164416841692169316941695169617041744179421942694 ... LastLast
Results 16,931 to 16,940 of 30197

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    Because it's inherently destabilizing to society.

Women all want to have sex with the top tier of Men.
    Has Dan Andrews been getting a lot of pussy recently?

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    Yeah, I saw this yesterday. This may be how the shooting war starts.

Look at this Australian cop give up so easily. 99% of enforcement probably looks like this, while 1% looks like the hyper aggressive "examples" you see spread around to get you to self-enforce. But contrary to the gab post, it had nothing to do with their "knowledge". His heart simply wasn't into enforcing this dumb shit.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Look at this Australian cop give up so easily. 99% of enforcement probably looks like this, while 1% looks like the hyper aggressive "examples" you see spread around to get you to self-enforce. But contrary to the gab post, it had nothing to do with their "knowledge". His heart simply wasn't into enforcing this dumb shit.
    The Australian cops are going to beat the shit out this guy. He's embarrassed them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Browndog View Post
    Mark,

I just saw this item a moment ago, and I'm still trying to wrap my head around this...if true,...I can't say it, I just can't believe the implications.

https://twitter.com/jrbro517

This follows along with Denninger's data dump the other day, except that it details the states that bad "lots" went to.
    Try not to post Twitter links, because Twitter is a bunch of cunts. Here's the piece: EXCLUSIVE – VAERS data shows 100% of reported Covid-19 Vaccine Deaths were caused by just 5% of batches produced and the majority were sent to red Republican States across the USA – The Expose

However, the most shocking finding of the investigation was that 100% of Covid-19 vaccine deaths reported to VAERS with identified lot numbers had been caused by just 5% of the batches produced. But the deeply troubling findings don’t end there, because we decided to conduct further analysis of the VAERS data on the Covid-19 vaccines, and we’ve discovered that the majority of the deadliest batches were clearly sent to Republican controlled red states across the USA.

The data used in the investigation was pulled from the publicly accessible VAERS database which can be viewed here. The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) is a United States programme for vaccine safety, co-managed by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
    And this is pretty funny: NJ ELECTION UPDATE: 56 Voting Machines Were Shut Down, Shipped To Warehouse On Election Night In Dem Stronghold County Where Gov Murphy Got Over 113K Votes

This just reinforces my conviction that Biden is a senile old man who is being a victim of elder abuse and whom his handlers are exploiting to push their destructive agenda. They are going to regret these actions of theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Yeah, I saw this yesterday. This may be how the shooting war starts.
    Another disagreeable observation about the ETS. It does not appear to be temporary. It has no end date.

While we laugh, cry, fight, and learn on this forum, in our otherwise empty lives, please do not defend homeopathic treatments for Covid. (Aaron Rodgers).

Any defense of homeopathy is a death sentence for credibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Try not to post Twitter links, because Twitter is a bunch of cunts.
    A good workaround everyone can use is to go to an archive site like archive.is, paste the link there, and it will archive it. This has the double benefit of freezing the tweet in time, preventing it from being disappeared, and also not giving Twatter any click-throughs.

Another disagreeable observation about the ETS. It does not appear to be temporary. It has no end date.
    It'll be widely rejected. What's interesting is all these mandates kill blue collar people. I'm allowed to work from home until the ETS expires. Blue collar jobs don't have that luxury. Funny though, all the vaccinated panicked folks are stuck driving to the office, meanwhile I get to continue working in pajamas.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    "What legislation please?" What a bunch of morons. That is not a cop! Is is a security guard for SA rail. His ID is under his vest, its is all nonsense. Why use Gab? It is a some sort of "Christian" cult social media platform. They are as bad or worse than twitter and facebook.

starting strength coach development program
    Someone needs to tell the people controlling Biden that about 10% of all truckers are self-employed and probably have enough money in savings to not work for at least six months. And they have a lot of time to think about what they are willing to do and not do in the face of a mandate.
    Starting Strength Indianapolis is up and running. Sign up for a free 30-minute coaching session.
    I answer all my emails: ALewis@StartingStrengthGyms.com