starting strength gym
Page 1696 of 3018 FirstFirst ... 69611961596164616861694169516961697169817061746179621962696 ... LastLast
Results 16,951 to 16,960 of 30180

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

Homeopathy has come to be used as "anything not prescribed by doctors and dispensed by pharmacists," so I see no reason why this board can't discuss other options. Just be explicit and do some research.

If Aaron Rogers does twenty things besides take the mRNA therapeutic, and seven of them are efficacious enough to treat the disease... does anyone give a shit? It's his choice. I don't see them dragging people into oncology clinics in handcuffs and forcing cancer treatments when they've declined chemotherapy. Yet.

They'll probably put them on a ventilator, though, if it means they'll get paid more.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Spicka View Post
    What is Luciferase? - by Emerald Robinson - Emerald Robinson’s The Right Way

Interesting article. A biolumenescent marker placed inside the vaccine. Definitely an plausible idea.
    An even more plausible idea is that it is a component of the manufacturing process, and not a component of the final product. Emerald doesn't like it because "Lucifer" is in the name.

__________________________________________________ _______________

And the FBI have become the Stasi: FBI and Southern District of New York Raid Project Veritas Journalists’ Homes - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    Congrats Barry, Voice of Reason, you got everyone debating the merits of homeopathy.

Hasn't Kit demonstrated to you enough times that we are at war?? So, what is it, you don't believe there's a war going on, or you disagree about how to win it? The Left never calls out its kooks-probably, their winning strategy is something like 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend.'

May I point out that your interjection of Aaron Rodgers' opinion into this debate is a lot like demanding that Trump disavow White Supremacists? The enemy (the Left) never disavows its extremists, nor do the journalists ever demand that it do. Maybe that's because it is less courageous or philosophically consistent than you (we) are, but, nevertheless, can you deny that their strategy has been a winning one for over three decades?

Good Lord, the Left is absolutely dominating freedom with its mask mandates and vaccine papers, and here you are (we; you're just the poster boy for Boomers right now) bringing homeopathy into the debate, as though we must disavow it, as with Charlottesville, Milo, anti-vaxxers, Proud Boys, Confederate Flags, etc., etc., etc.

You (plural, as in Boomers, as in the standardbearers of the Right) are even so good at applying this useless "consistency" (that only America's political LOSERS ever seem to use), that you brought Rip and EVEN Kit over to your side on this one, conceding that homeopathy is for extremists! Bravo!

Whatever your opinion on homeopathy is, I think we all must agree that siding wholeheartedly with the medical "experts" and disavowing it without any analysis or retrospection is a pretty damn ignorant and naive thing to do, given the events of the past 18 months.
    I was just pointing out that homeopathy is nonsense. That is a fact, not my opinion. It violates everything known about physics and chemistry. No medical knowledge required to know this.

Did you accuse me of being ignorant and naive?

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Spicka View Post
    What is Luciferase? - by Emerald Robinson - Emerald Robinson’s The Right Way

Interesting article. A biolumenescent marker placed inside the vaccine. Definitely an plausible idea.
    Luciferase, comes for the Latin word Lucifer meaning light bearer. A term used to describe Satan as the light bearer before he fell from heaven. Some Christian groups are so concerned about this substance they believe is a component of the "Mark of the Beast" a mark received on the hand or forehead (Revelation 13) that is used to control buying and selling during the time of the Tribulation. The "mark" installed by the "Beast" or the anti-christ is what some of these christians groups believe is the CV-19 vaccine. I think Robinson is suggesting it will used as a tracking device. I think NewsMax has given her the flick.

A tweet for another odd new source “Holy hell mRNA vaccine by Moderna contains *Luciferin* dissolved with *66.6* ml of distilled *phosphate* buffer solution.” The" 66.6" number is taken also from the book of Revelation 13 which is "666", the number of the beast. These people are playing with your head. The net is full of this crazy nonsense.

I would probably give this lot as much credit as a stale doenut.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I saw this earlier today, troubling stuff. A lot of people are saying this gives credibility to the diary, but I think this could just be the feds trying to salvage an op where they tried to trick veritas into publishing shit information that they were ready to discredit solidly. It's hard to tell, these stalinist bastards have made it so hard to figure out what the truth even is anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    OK, but they publish among some of the "free speech" nonsense. Have you read this? If so do you support it?
    If he has his beliefs and wants to become independent enough to live them without being dominated by people that hate his beliefs, that sounds like a good plan. It's what everyone should be doing.

You don't need these types of "pop up platforms" to form you own opinions, you can figure things out for yourself. You don't need twitter or facebook (Meta), you don't need Gab.
    What are you talking about? Of course I don't "need" it. I don't need this forum either. Where do you get the idea that gab forms my opinions? It's a website were you post stuff and can see other people post stuff, without the risk of things constantly being deleted and memory-holed. Having images and media clips posted in that format is useful. I would still be on twitter if they just left people the fuck alone like they did seven or eight years ago.

Andrew Torba is probably linked to the NAR (New Apostolic Reformation), a religious group that wants to form a "Christian" style caliphate around the world. Some of these folk were in Trump's National Faith Advisory Board. Gab is a trojan horse while purporting to promote "free" speech is in fact promoting "christian" dominionism.
    So I shouldn't use Gab because Torba has secret plans to start the 10th Crusade and take over the world? You seem to have a lot of faith in this guy. But if he can pull that off, I think the iron fist of Neo-Christendom would almost certainly be preferable to this.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post

My initial thought to that is that it's a symptom of government bungled response. The question is how have they fucked it up; Is it from vaccine adverse events, or is it the unhealthy people that have been turned away from hospitals over the past 18 months of no screenings.

From the article " Meanwhile, there has been an increase in people coming to the ER with more serious conditions, like strokes and heart attacks." Not that they give any more actual data or specific numbers but later on "Burnout Feeds Staffing Shortages, and Vice Versa"

So who knows.

Hospital is not a place you want to be.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    Homeopathy has come to be used as "anything not prescribed by doctors and dispensed by pharmacists," so I see no reason why this board can't discuss other options. Just be explicit and do some research.

If Aaron Rogers does twenty things besides take the mRNA therapeutic, and seven of them are efficacious enough to treat the disease... does anyone give a shit? It's his choice. I don't see them dragging people into oncology clinics in handcuffs and forcing cancer treatments when they've declined chemotherapy. Yet.

They'll probably put them on a ventilator, though, if it means they'll get paid more.
    I agree, in this case homeopathy is much better than treating people with ventilators.