starting strength gym
Page 1698 of 3024 FirstFirst ... 69811981598164816881696169716981699170017081748179821982698 ... LastLast
Results 16,971 to 16,980 of 30231

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    I will leave homeopathy alone, but with one final statement to explicitly clarify since it's directly related to Science and horse dewormers. I no more endorse or trust homeopathy than I do the scientific community or the health care field. I do my best to verify anything I can, and I think it's just another bitter tragedy that some older remedies may actually be efficacious as prophylactics or therapeutics at very low costs with wide availability, but it's nearly impossible to find any reliable data or studies because it just isn't done.
    Skepticism is admirable -- usually. In this case, homeopathy is witchcraft, pure and simple, and it doesn't take the FDA to tell you so. Read about it.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Black trees matter yes?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Come on, wal. This is silly. This means that want and need are the same thing. Words, definitions, etc.
    Well maybe so. However I "need" your forums to get information on training techniques, it has gone beyond a "want". Some folk have a "need" to express their opinions hence the abundance of social media platforms, the only "wanted" folk are few and far between these days, everybody wants to be heard(including myself) and folk such as yourself provide the output for that "need" to be come a reality. It just that some of these social media platforms are purveyors of ah! basically nonsense.

“The fewer the facts, the stronger the opinion.”- Arnold H. Glasow

Here is a damn good idea, and it should be considered by some of you guys: Nationwide Walkout & Stand for Freedom Slated for November 8-11

I scoffed at the notion that incorrect injection technique could be causing injuries.

But then I watched Gavin Newsom receive his booster shot. The nurse tightly pinches his skin, as if delivering a subcutaneous injection. Compare with Biden or Fauci, who enjoyed proper procedure from more attentive staff.

Since this photo op (about two weeks ago), Newsom hasn’t been seen in public, and has cancelled international appearances. Regardless of whether he got sick, you’d think his healthcare would be better.

Here is a damn good idea, and it should be considered by some of you guys: Nationwide Walkout & Stand for Freedom Slated for November 8-11
    I haven't mentioned it in these forums yet, but I've had my "d-day" with my employer. I sent an open letter to everyone and got a lot more positive feedback from peers than I expected. It caused me a lot of stress to do this, but it was worth it. These idiotically foolish corporations are going to lose their best employees. I'm absolutely sure of that now. They will only retain second class fearful cowards. They'll get some compensation from the federal teet, sure, but they are engaging in the labor equivalent of eating the seed corn--just like every other communist revolution before this. I made it publicly clear that I don't want any religious exemption, and will not submit to any "frequent testing". I'm not in a job where walking off would really matter, since I'm salaried and work on longer term projects. But if anyone else is, now is the time to use up your sick leave, especially if they are going to fire you anyway. Fuck these people. Fuck them straight into the pits of hell.

Skepticism is admirable -- usually. In this case, homeopathy is witchcraft, pure and simple, and it doesn't take the FDA to tell you so. Read about it.
    Understood, but maybe further clarity: I don't ascribe to homeopathy. Agree that true homeopathy is bullshit. What I care about is how much the word has been used to malign other things. It doesn't help that it's also been used as a marketing word for a while, now, either. I find myself being skeptical, sure, but also now I tend to dive deeply into things people label with the bludgeoning words. Racism. Science. Phobic. Bigot. Now, I look sideways when things are called homeopathic or horse dewormer. It's not that I believe it, Rip. I just leave no stone unturned if my adversaries malign it. It's not perfect, but it's what I've got to work with since there's very, VERY little I trust highly anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    I haven't mentioned it in these forums yet, but I've had my "d-day" with my employer. I sent an open letter to everyone and got a lot more positive feedback from peers than I expected. It caused me a lot of stress to do this, but it was worth it. These idiotically foolish corporations are going to lose their best employees. I'm absolutely sure of that now. They will only retain second class fearful cowards. They'll get some compensation from the federal teet, sure, but they are engaging in the labor equivalent of eating the seed corn--just like every other communist revolution before this. I made it publicly clear that I don't want any religious exemption, and will not submit to any "frequent testing". I'm not in a job where walking off would really matter, since I'm salaried and work on longer term projects. But if anyone else is, now is the time to use up your sick leave, especially if they are going to fire you anyway. Fuck these people. Fuck them straight into the pits of hell.
    Brave.

Any response from management?

Did anyone publicly support you?

What's next?

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post
    I scoffed at the notion that incorrect injection technique could be causing injuries.

But then I watched Gavin Newsom receive his booster shot. The nurse tightly pinches his skin, as if delivering a subcutaneous injection. Compare with Biden or Fauci, who enjoyed proper procedure from more attentive staff.

Since this photo op (about two weeks ago), Newsom hasn’t been seen in public, and has cancelled international appearances. Regardless of whether he got sick, you’d think his healthcare would be better.
    None of those injections were aspirated before injection. Back in the old days did they not aspirate the syringe to make sure they did not inject into a vein?

Aspiration, more information - YouTube

Inadvertant intravenous injections - YouTube

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post

It appears that this discussion is not a new one Aspiration in injections: should we continue or abandon the practice?

Literature review findings
    Published literature on injection technique advises aspiration before injecting a drug through different routes, i.e. IM , intravascular (IV) or SC . However, it is important to note that emphasis has been placed on negative pressure being applied for 5–10 seconds for aspiration to be of benefit.
    I highly doubt that even in the places that do aspirate, that they would be holding the negative pressure for 5-10 seconds.

While searching for a video to see how China administers its injections, I came across this. China's Covid vaccine push includes free food and retail items - YouTube
    You can really see how the entire world has adopted China's model on how to manipulate their populations into taking this substance.

This is how it starts Vax Card Checks in Restaurants are Truly Zucked Up! - YouTube
    and this is where they want it to go
    Klaus Schwab 2016 implant microchip, french with engl. translation - YouTube

COVID19 Cases Dropping in Sultan Kudarat, Region 12 Philippines