starting strength gym
Page 1705 of 3019 FirstFirst ... 70512051605165516951703170417051706170717151755180522052705 ... LastLast
Results 17,041 to 17,050 of 30189

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Might be intentional. If the prosecution is acting politically (which of course they are), and they think they are likely to lose, a mistrial could be preferable to a not-guilty verdict. It leaves more ambiguity and doesn't give the other side as big of a propaganda win.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Just like in war, you don't always have to counter attack in the most obvious way. Any ideas how to shoot back on this one? That's what I'm driving at. Strategically I see some kind of counter-attack as necessary. I'm flexible on the tactics, as long as they are punishing, practical, and effective. But something needs to be done.

We play fair. They attack us. We retreat. In this case the retreat is into finding another source to fill your prescription. The pattern repeats over and over and the attrition is always on our side. This is why they are dominating us.
    I don't see this as a war, and if I did, I wouldn't see going to another pharmacy as a retreat as the objective would have been achieved.

Might be intentional. If the prosecution is acting politically (which of course they are), and they think they are likely to lose, a mistrial could be preferable to a not-guilty verdict. It leaves more ambiguity and doesn't give the other side as big of a propaganda win.
    Unless it's a mistrial with prejudice. Maybe immediately followed by contempt of court for the prosecution. That would be wonderfully refreshing.

Quote Originally Posted by Phill View Post
    My whole family is covid positive at the moment, isolating since saturday.

Kids, 10,10,13,15 have pretty much been killing each other the whole time, apart from sniffle/cough they are fine.

I mowed the lawns and hit a bench PR yesterday (im not that strong but its still there) and besides sleeping in a pool of sweat last night and having a bit of nasal congestion, I'm alright. I guess there is till time for it to kill me (thats what it does ammirite?) but at the moment I'm very underwhelmed.

Wife, double vaxxed, also positive. No better or worse than I am.

20 months being locked up in Melbourne, 2 weeks since the kids went back to school and bang, we are all infected. May as well got it over with last year.
    Man that whole situation is awful, and the kids too. No-one should have to put up with living in melbourne.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Le Comte View Post
    My point is the pharmacist has freedoms too.
    Yeah, the freedom to not be a pharmacist if he doesn't want to dispense drugs. It's not hard. No one has a gun to his head saying you MUST be a pharmacist. But it's stupid to go into a place that dispenses drugs with a legal prescription written by a board certified doctor and be told by some chump who's on what is obviously a politically motivated power trip that you can't have the thing you and your doctor already decided was the thing you need. If the pharmacist said "fuck this, I don't believe in this" and walked off the job entirely I'd have a different attitude. That's someone who has had some sort of awakening about their own personal beliefs. But singling people out? It's a petty Napoleonic power trip and yeah, it ought to be punished. Leave or do your job.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    New Pfizer antiviral and ivermectin, a pharmacodynamic analysis.
    Interesting video - YouTube
    In other words, an on patent anti viral using one of Ivermectins many mechanisms of action and not as effective either. Ivermectin is about 6 cents a tablet. If comparing this drug with remdesevir or Merck's new drug it will probably be priced in the vicinity of $700 a treatment, possibly more. Pfi$ermectin.
    Now, we see why they got all nuts about the Ivermectin. I wondered given the drug's history and efficacy. Now we know. Again, it's always "follow the money".

Also, high five your wife for me.

Quote Originally Posted by JP_Kowalski View Post
    I'm not saying ivermectin doesn't work, but if I were to get COVID again (I had it back in March) and my health insurance covered the Pfizer drug I would take it.
    Wait, so you'd take a drug that just came out that we know so very little about but you wouldn't take a drug that's been used all over the world since the 70's? I mean, ok. But damn.

Good summary from Tucker today.

The attempt wasn't really to disprove your argument. It was an analogy to get us to see these people as an enemy who are engaging in warfare with us. Because that is exactly what they are doing.

Maybe the solution isn't necessarily to force pharmacists to fill everything, but we need punish them in some way. Just like in war, you don't always have to counter attack in the most obvious way. Any ideas how to shoot back on this one? That's what I'm driving at. Strategically I see some kind of counter-attack as necessary. I'm flexible on the tactics, as long as they are punishing, practical, and effective. But something needs to be done.

We play fair. They attack us. We retreat. In this case the retreat is into finding another source to fill your prescription. The pattern repeats over and over and the attrition is always on our side. This is why they are dominating us.
    Nailed it. You ever read Curt Doolittle, by chance?

A new low out of melbourne, australia.

Officers RAID doctor surgery in Melbourne - Rebel News

Dr. surgery was raided and medical records seized. I've seen allegations that Dr. Hobart was writing exemptions for the vaccine and this was the reason for the raid.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    Now, we see why they got all nuts about the Ivermectin. I wondered given the drug's history and efficacy. Now we know. Again, it's always "follow the money".
    While in essence, you are correct. The bigger question is, why did Pfizer wait until now to reveal their new wonder drug?
    The main reason for the fight against IVM, HCQ and all the many safe alternatives that work is because if they were recognized, it would render the EUA for the vaccines null and void. This possibly new compound (Paxlovid) and its repackaged AIDs drug ritonavir is merely icing on the cake.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    Wait, so you'd take a drug that just came out that we know so very little about but you wouldn't take a drug that's been used all over the world since the 70's? I mean, ok. But damn.
    It's not like Pfizer has a track record with boasting about efficacy from weak powered and fraudulent studies and only when the product comes to market, do we see its true efficaciousness as well as side effect profile. Plus this new wonderdrug needs to be taken together with an old drug that was/is used for AIDs. This fact alone makes my spidey sensors tingle.

I realize that these companies are evil, but I didn't realize how fucking evil these cunts are. This can not just be a desire for profit that is pushing the leadership of these companies and agencies to the lowliness that they descend. Such acts have to be based on an ideological and foundational bent hate for life of other human beings in order to preserve his empty pitiful state of being. Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

(PDF) Science, Public Health Policy, and the Law Rapid Communication Spontaneous Abortions and Policies on COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine Use During Pregnancy