starting strength gym
Page 1723 of 3020 FirstFirst ... 72312231623167317131721172217231724172517331773182322232723 ... LastLast
Results 17,221 to 17,230 of 30193

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Ericw View Post
    Would not shock me in the slightest.
    To the contrary, why didn't we already know this would happen?

Quote Originally Posted by David.Lewis View Post
    <Fantastic post cut for length>
    Insurance companies need only look at one thing: average age of mortality (and maybe a gross distribution by age). From there it's a simple calculation of does the cost of being wrong exceed the cost of doing the work to change the policies for all of your customers.

What everyone has been debating since the beginning of the pandemic is… just how deadly is COVID-19?
    It is the "long haul" effect of Covid they are interested in. That is how will this effect the longevity of a life that has been infected with Covid. I bet the interview will change.

Barry, I think this can also be used for direction to finding the "who's".
    RWMaloneMD
    This is one example of the "battle plans" developed by the CIA shop at JHU, often under sponsorship of Bill Gates and the World Economic Forum. Good reading for those who want to know what will come next.

"Along with Event 201, John Hopkins also role-played a pandemic. It tells you exactly how this ends. Have a look at page 66 of the scenario book. "
    SPARS Pandemic Scenario | Projects: Center for Health Security
    URGENT: Pfizer failed to report six deaths of Covid vaccine recipients when it updated its clinical trial results in July - by Alex Berenson - Unreported Truths

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    Insurance companies need only look at one thing: average age of mortality (and maybe a gross distribution by age). From there it's a simple calculation of does the cost of being wrong exceed the cost of doing the work to change the policies for all of your customers.
    They are not really just looking at the average age that humans die (nor would that actually work in practice). The process is a bit more involved than that. And, since premiums are guaranteed premium rates, they cannot retrospectively change premiums on policyholders. The reason they don't make the type of "cost-benefit" analysis you suggest is because they figured out a long time ago that that doesn't work.

In the old days, they called it "assessment life insurance", and it worked exactly as you describe. Those insurance companies are no longer in business because that particular business model failed in spectacular fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    It is the "long haul" effect of Covid they are interested in. That is how will this effect the longevity of a life that has been infected with Covid. I bet the interview will change.
    Yes, insurers are interested in long-term effects of COVID. They still have not changed their pricing based on policies. And, they are unlikely to find anything significant in that department: The Myth of ‘Long COVID’ - The American Spectator | USA News and Politics

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    To the contrary, why didn't we already know this would happen?
    They must know that the people who were caught trying to record them only got slaps on the wrist. Those people should be in jail right now.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    Another scam evil people are pushing and dumb people are believing.

<excellent>...

Anyway, of special interest is his summary of the probability of dying from a COVID infection:

Age — < 50 Probability of dying = .0003 (approximately 1/3000)

50-64 Probability of dying = .0013 (approximately 1/750)

65 + Probability of dying = .0085 (approximately 1/120)

Overall probability of dying if infected = .0024 (approximately 1/400)

...<excellent>
    It is usually compelling to put these odds into a larger context. How do they compare to other popular ways to die? (An actuary's assessment of "popular" would be very interesting.)

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    All over a PCR test.

I won't say what I'm thinking, but everyone with any self dignity knows what I'm thinking. There is no other way out of this.
    Well this is how people "let" their family members die alone, I suppose, just as the 1/6ers "let" the election be stolen with no consequences. This is what sucks so bad, we can belittle the Australians all we want, but 2A gives you an upper hand against the government only when the SHTF. Otherwise you get arrested and tossed in jail, and since only the powerful people "on our side" can know or signal when the SHTF (when that revolution is on the precipice and it's time to start shooting to remain free), and BTW cannot really signal that or they too will be consumed too early for the revolution to materialize, 2A is pretty much useless and should not be held as a crutch or beacon of hope while freedoms and dignities are crumbling all around us.

Thanks for sharing anticausal; any idea where this is? There are black cops and everyone's speaking English, but the writing in the video is in Hebrew(?).

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    It would be good to know where this took place.
    This article says Philadelphia.