starting strength gym
Page 1726 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 72612261626167617161724172517261727172817361776182622262726 ... LastLast
Results 17,251 to 17,260 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    Well this is how people "let" their family members die alone, I suppose, just as the 1/6ers "let" the election be stolen with no consequences. This is what sucks so bad, we can belittle the Australians all we want, but 2A gives you an upper hand against the government only when the SHTF. Otherwise you get arrested and tossed in jail, and since only the powerful people "on our side" can know or signal when the SHTF (when that revolution is on the precipice and it's time to start shooting to remain free), and BTW cannot really signal that or they too will be consumed too early for the revolution to materialize, 2A is pretty much useless and should not be held as a crutch or beacon of hope while freedoms and dignities are crumbling all around us.
    I thought about your post quite a bit. Catherine Austin Fitts says "Some things are worse than death". Where is that line?

Austria has fallen

There is only one logical reason a Tyrant would order forced covid19 vaccinations: to start a War with The People. The Shot heard around the world?

Only at the precipice will people find the will...the strength...to change and break the system of control [be free].

I highly recommend everyone who is interested in understanding the mechanics of how this vaccine and spike protein work in a biological academic format (as opposed to his more general podcast style), take the time to listen to this most informative lecture by Dr. Malone. This lecture was for attaining credits and is structured in a more academic and in-depth format for his audience which was mainly made up of physicians and the like.
    Florida Covid Summit: Dr. Robert Malone 'Natural Immunity and mRNA Vaccines' 11/06/21

British mortuaries have filled with over 10,000 extra bodies over the last 18 weeks, all of which are non-Covid related

Experts called for an urgent inquiry into whether the deaths were preventable.

Professor Carl Heneghan, director of the Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine at the University of Oxford, said: “I’m calling for an urgent investigation.”

He continued: “If you look at where the excess is happening, it's in conditions like ischemic heart disease, cirrhosis of the liver and diabetes, all of which are potentially reversible.”

NHS panic as mortuaries fill with thousands of non-Covid deaths – urgent inquiry calls | UK | News | Express.co.uk

500% increase in sudden cardiac and unexplained deaths among FIFA athletes in 2021 – America's Frontline Doctors
    These guys are the fittest and healthiest people in the world and the majority are under 30 years old.
    I wonder what changed this year different from other years with regards to a specific health treatment that might have caused this. Does anyone have an idea?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Grantham View Post
    This is a hair that we do not have a history of splitting, and I see no reason to start splitting it now. The Salk poliovirus vaccine, the diphtheria vaccine, the pertussis vaccine...none of them prevent infections. For variola virus (when it was around), rabies virus, and tetanus, vaccination can occur after infection.
    As a layman, here's what throws me...

Polio hit in the 1930s and we didn't have a widespread vaccine until the 1960s. It worked!

This covid19 "vaccine" was developed in less than 48 hours based on a sequence provided by the CCP, skipped human trials and was immediately on the market. It maims and it doesn't work. I could post hundreds of videos of horrendous injuries, but I won't. AND Whatever benefits it pretends to provide are gone in 2 months.

If we must call it a vaccine, would you agree it is a failed vaccine that should be pulled from the market? If not, why not? It's a honest question.

Australians are standing up on their hind legs: The gallows are out in Australia… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Even though their lapdog state media is appalled, the necessary things are finally being said. If I were little Danny, I'd be reinforcing my protection detail, and hoping one of them won't kill me. He has it coming.

Stupid motherfuckers all over the world cannot connect the dots. It's all right there, for everybody to see, and yet they persist in the lies.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    David long term effects occur with respiratory illnesses and just about any other you can name. It depends on the persons general health at the time they become ill, their age or their living conditions and the treatment if any they get. If you are a smoker your lungs are already comprised, if you are like me and worked in an environment of dust and fumes and potential asbestos (which I had to have 12 monthly lung tests) and you get a repository illness you will suffer long term effects, to say there are no long term effects from a covid infection is just plain nonsense. All it does is perpetuate the idea that covid is a myth. As I said on this forum numerous times I have been in places where tuberculosis is endemic and with this disease which damages the lungs and you get covid your life expectancy or quality of life if you survive is pretty poor.

Association of Self-reported COVID-19 Infection and SARS-CoV-2 Serology Test Results With Persistent Physical Symptoms Among French Adults During the COVID-19 Pandemic | Infectious Diseases | JAMA Internal Medicine | JAMA Network

Conclusions and RelevanceThe findings of this cross-sectional analysis of a large, population-based French cohort suggest that persistent physical symptoms after COVID-19 infection may be associated more with the belief in having been infected with SARS-CoV-2 than with having laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 infection.

"Green Pass and COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shots in Israel – A More ‘Realistic’ Empirical Assessment Analyzing the National Airport Data" (preprint)
    Green Pass and COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shots in Israel – A More ‘Realistic’ Empirical Assessment Analyzing the National Airport Data by Oz Koren, Retsef Levi, Shoshy Altuvia :: SSRN
    "The analysis suggests that the relative protection of the booster shot against infection is likely to be significantly smaller than the initial estimates of 10-11-fold (over 90%) reported by the MOH, probably around 60% at best."
    "implies that the absolute number of infected individuals in the Vaccinated group is likely to be at least as high as in the Unvaccinated, raising serious concerns that the new Green Pass is inefficient in preventing infection spread, & could expose high risk individuals to risk"

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Stupid motherfuckers all over the world cannot connect the dots. It's all right there, for everybody to see, and yet they persist in the lies.
    There exist many evil fucks that connect the dots and are well aware. And there are many stupid fucks with cognitive dissonance at the level of a deer staring at a trucks headlights just before it gets smashed by that truck.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    "Green Pass and COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shots in Israel – A More ‘Realistic’ Empirical Assessment Analyzing the National Airport Data" (preprint)
    Green Pass and COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shots in Israel – A More ‘Realistic’ Empirical Assessment Analyzing the National Airport Data by Oz Koren, Retsef Levi, Shoshy Altuvia :: SSRN
    "The analysis suggests that the relative protection of the booster shot against infection is likely to be significantly smaller than the initial estimates of 10-11-fold (over 90%) reported by the MOH, probably around 60% at best."
    "implies that the absolute number of infected individuals in the Vaccinated group is likely to be at least as high as in the Unvaccinated, raising serious concerns that the new Green Pass is inefficient in preventing infection spread, & could expose high risk individuals to risk"

There exist many evil fucks that connect the dots and are well aware. And there are many stupid fucks with cognitive dissonance at the level of a deer staring at a trucks headlights just before it gets smashed by that truck.
    Fuck the stupid deer people. Let them get smashed. Fuck 'em!
    What do we do apart from saying "muh guns" on forums?
    I mean it sincerely.
    What do we do apart from protests which seem to land nowhere, because these corrupt fucks control the narrative and the stupid fucks just nod their stupid little heads?

I'm from Latvia and we're fucked. No work for those that are unvaccinated, apart from remote work. They've cut off any chance to make a living, but it's still voluntary.
    My girlfriend just got sacked from her job.
    We have an almost two year old son.
    Everyone from our families is a jabbed-up fucking imbecile and/or a coward.

Truly feeling hopeless. The only time I feel any control is when I lift and I thank the pink-white supremacist who took the time to write the blue book, for that.

starting strength coach development program
    That interview with W.A. Mark McGowen on Sky News Australia on Oct. 31. It is about the pressure on Australian Hospitals with the influx of older patients. Mainly from old folks who are in hospital due to the lack of nursing home beds. Complications from covid on the older folk filled the ICU's and critical beds so that elective surgeries were being delayed. It is all about putting pressure on the federal government to provide more funding.

Sky News Australia - Western Australia Premier Mark McGowan provides a COVID-19 update

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    It would be so much easier if you just accepted this, it would allow you to move on.
    Don't believe me for God's sake, think for yourself, however I reckon that is good advice you have given and that is I move on.