starting strength gym
Page 1730 of 3019 FirstFirst ... 73012301630168017201728172917301731173217401780183022302730 ... LastLast
Results 17,291 to 17,300 of 30185

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Watch Live | Kyle Rittenhouse verdict is imminent… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Amazing. The jury grew some huge balls. What happens next? Is Grosskreutz charged with assault w/deadly weapon? Ha.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Karl cuts through the bullshit:

Wars begin when two or more groups can no longer agree on the basics of human interaction. When one group decides the other cannot labor and earn a living anymore, nor be left alone to live in peace you are in a state of war. Lots of people threaten, bluster and talk, but the fact remains that when someone acts in a fashion that amounts to holding you down and forcibly injecting you, whether they physically do it or do so by forcing you to be fired and thus rendered penniless that is an act of violence, it is a felony assault and when done on a mass basis it is a declaration of war.

That act is no different than the Holodomor, a man-made famine, or the Holocaust which started with branding people who were claimed to be "inferior" or "defective" and sorting them out -- to be forcibly experimented on.

Through history mankind has made this mistake many times. The nature of war is that once it begins it continues until one side or the other sues for peace. The losing side sues for peace because the price of killing the next person on the other side becomes unacceptably high.

You don't win a war by dying for your side, in short. You win by making the price of your death so high that the other side is unwilling to pay it, and until one side or the other finds themselves in that position, or runs out of humans that remain alive the war continues. When the latter occurs we call it a genocide, because it is.

Whether the delineation to define the "enemy" is genetic, a ruse based on wanting someone's land and resources or based on a personal set of beliefs (after all, religion is voluntary, as are political positions) -- such as whether you're willing to undergo a medical procedure -- makes no difference.
    Morale boosts like this are how we win the propaganda war. Imagine if Tucker did monologues like this.
    Tucker does a much better job than anybody else in the broadcast media.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    It is a beautiful discussion on the philosophy of doctoring and how doctors are being trained not to think and react as a doctor of this trained art. Instead they are being turned into non brain using robots that have to follow protocols without deviation or adaptation. In essence the current standard will destroy the need for human doctor interaction and eventually only a computer algorithm will be needed.
    It's more perverse: the algorithms will restore on-the-fly learning via exploration. Doctors can twiddle their thumbs until a corporate-funded RCT lands, but their actions are neither "rigorous" nor ideal for their patients.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    18.3% of the people in the study who got a vaccine died while the overall survival rate is higher.
    That's not how they're defining vaccine effectiveness against death. They're saying there are 81% fewer deaths in the vaccinated group.

Here's a clip to the reading of the verdict. What a great morale boost.

Not in my city.jpg

Tucker does a much better job than anybody else in the broadcast media.
    Which is why I mentioned him. Silly partisans like Hannity certainly won't ever do anything novel and effective.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post
    That's not how they're defining vaccine effectiveness against death. They're saying there are 81% fewer deaths in the vaccinated group.
    Than in the control group. Okay, thanks Shiva. And how many total deaths in the entire group?

Incredible morale boost, but the enemy doesn't even falter and immediately resumes its unforgivable blood libel.

Thread: https://twitter.com/ACLU/status/1461762956023287811

When the community rose up to exercise their First Amendment right to protest after the police shot a Black man in the back — in front of his children, police enabled white supremacist militia members.

The result of this failure was bloodshed, the loss of lives, and trauma.

This will ultimately have to be corrected outside of the system and no peaceful resolution is tolerable.

Now, what about the National Guard?

https://www.captainsjournal.com/2021...on-all-counts/

Seen in the comments at Legal Insurrection.

"Pleasantly surprised. Good that the National Guard is standing by. They will be needed."

Well, not unless they’re under arming orders. I’ve brought this up many, many times before, especially when the NG was deployed to the border. They’re deployed without weapons, or without ammunition, and with no ROE/RUF. Someone has to sign arming orders for them even to be able to effect self defense.

Arming orders. Remember those two words. Find the orders, send them to me and I’ll post them. If they aren’t under arming orders, they’re just window dressing.

I shall refrain from telling you what I think about a person this academically detached from reality.
    My post was not in response to yours. It was in response to VNV, and I'm already perfectly aware of what you think of me. However I think there were probably a bunch of assumptions made that may or may not be true. Such is life.

I'll clarify my position. I’m sure it’s not worth anything to you, but it may be worth something to someone else.

I get it that the situation is not nearly as clear-cut as most people (on all sides) would like it to be. The vaccines don’t protect against infection or transmission nearly as well as some folks would like, and that should have complicated the issue for more people on the ‘people should get vaccinated’ side than it seems to have done. I also understand the survival rates that keep getting trotted out like the NYC Health Department graph did in the summer of ’20. However, I’m not as willing to say that the number of COVID-19 deaths that do occur is a non-issue.

I don’t have an issue with doctors prescribing Ivermectin or any other drug for that matter. I’m not a clinician. I don’t have any first-hand experience that speaks to the stories of docs being banned from prescribing medications that they thought were appropriate, nor am I in favor of that happening. However, the Ivermectin data have their issues, so I don’t fault docs for not prescribing it either. I also don't see why treatments and vaccination have to be mutually exclusive.

I don't have an issue with someone who understands the risks of COVID-19 and the risks of myocarditis/pericarditis with vaccination and then decides not to get vaccinated or to avoid vaccinating their kids, nor do I have an issue with someone who makes the opposite decision about vaccination. I also understand that it is very difficult for people to make those decisions with the amount of fear mongering and incorrect information that has been used by all sides to try to convince people. I don’t have a good solution to that problem that scales, but I try to deal with it in a respectful way in the small number of people I interact with.

I think that vaccines are useful in reducing the number of SARS-CoV 2 infections and are particularly useful in reducing the number of deaths due to COVID-19. That does not mean that I support the idea that everyone must get vaccinated. Someone around here once said “You can’t make people act how you want them to act”, and I agree that the government mandating that people take this vaccine is an overreach in most circumstances.

I’m sure I left something out, but this post is already longer than it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Grantham View Post
    However, the Ivermectin data have their issues, so I don’t fault docs for not prescribing it either. I also don't see why treatments and vaccination have to be mutually exclusive.
    I do, when very treatment is available for pennies, and when the "vaccines" are dangerous.

I think that vaccines are useful in reducing the number of SARS-CoV 2 infections and are particularly useful in reducing the number of deaths due to COVID-19.
    Covid is surging in Waterford, Ireland where 99.7 percent of adults are Fully Vaccinated… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Why is Covid surging in heavily-Vaccinated Ireland… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Spike in cases down to transmission between households, says Director of Public Health - YouTube

Most Vaccinated region in the world just cancelled Christmas… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

And the Icelandic and Israeli data, all of which shows that the "vaccines" do not reduce the number infections, and therefore deaths. But the number of deaths is very low already, as I've pointed out, so it's okay.

I don't understand this comment, Barry.
    I was just responding to a babble post with my counter babble. Disregard.

On another topic, the Rittenhouse exoneration was excellent for all the right reasons.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    On another topic, the Rittenhouse exoneration was excellent for all the right reasons.
    It was exactly what the country needed right now.