starting strength gym
Page 1732 of 3023 FirstFirst ... 73212321632168217221730173117321733173417421782183222322732 ... LastLast
Results 17,311 to 17,320 of 30229

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    Mark what has happened to you? Come on Mark, you are a competent and reliable trainer, I have always looked at you as straight shooter, you who have at many times told to me I don't put up with bullshit.

It is a fizzer Mark, nothing there. I am not objecting. It is all a just load of nonsense. Rumble is the source.

Source Rumble
    Whistleblowers Speak on COVID-19 Vaccine Injuries (Teaser)
    wal, Rumble is a Canadian online video platform headquartered in Toronto. It does not generate its own content. It's like YouTube, a hosting service, only it doesn't censor it's content in the way YT does. People use it to post videos they want others to see.

Where did you get it? It's parsed incorrectly.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    wal, Rumble is a Canadian online video platform headquartered in Toronto. It does not generate its own content. It's like YouTube, a hosting service, only it doesn't censor it's content in the way YT does. People use it to post videos they want others to see.
    I know it does not generate its own content, but it claims to be the source as the original source is not given.

"This video was not produced by AMPS but is being posted as the association vehemently rails against censorship of medical professionals by AHPRA, TGA and other regulators."

AMPS is part of the "Red Union" here in Australia, I don't trust it as a reliable source of information.

From your post earlier today.

https://physiciansforinformedconsent...ugust-2021.pdf/

Other links end up at AMPS a doctors union that is a member of "Red Union" which appears to be a left wing organization that is trying to set up associations to fight conservative governments.
    I joined Red Union recently because the existing union for my sector is not only useless, but actively supporting the vax mandates...no surprise there. I don't know what political or otherwise leanings the mob at Red Union have, because at the moment all I care about is they are helping me with my employer's bullshit. Anyone on a contract is being terminated. "Permanent" employees are being stood down without pay, until they figure out how to fire me.

Looks like lovely weather in Melbourne today. Can't find a live feed for Sydney yet.

Might be one of the links on this page

I know it does not generate its own content, but it claims to be the source as the original source is not given.

"This video was not produced by AMPS but is being posted as the association vehemently rails against censorship of medical professionals by AHPRA, TGA and other regulators."

AMPS is part of the "Red Union" here in Australia, I don't trust it as a reliable source of information.
    Okay.

Try this:https://physiciansforinformedconsent...ugust-2021.pdf

And if you are worried about the price of gas: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...m_reserve.html

So why now, of all times, is the Biden administration selling off America's Strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR) to Asia?

As the name suggests, the SPR is America's emergency backup supply of oil. The reason we have it is because of the energy crisis in the early 1970s. According to Wikipedia, which is probably accurate about this, "[t]he United States started the petroleum reserve in 1975 after oil supplies were interrupted during the 1973–1974 oil embargo, to mitigate future supply disruptions."

Upon entering the Oval Office, one of the first things Biden did was to shut down the Keystone XL pipeline. Henceforth, rather than flowing safely through a pipeline, Canadian oil will come the expensive way, over land, whether in trucks (which are in short supply) or on trains.

At the same time, Biden halted new oil, gas, and coal leases on federal lands, something that's being fought in the courts. As long as the suit continues, no sane business would start to drill.

It turns out that Biden is already tapping into the SPR; he's just not doing it to help Americans. A report in investment circles is finally trickling down into the mainstream news: Biden is selling massive amounts of SPR oil...to Asia!

About 1.6 million barrels of crude from the U.S. Strategic Petroleum Reserve — a monthly record — was shipped out in October, according to data from market intelligence firm Kpler.

All three supertankers went to Asia.

"Given the ongoing pace of the current SPR release — 12 million barrels in the last two months and the biggest weekly release so far last week at 3.1 million barrels — it's fair to assume more SPR barrels are going to leave U.S. shores in the weeks ahead," said Matt Smith, an oil analyst at Kpler.
    Is there a name for this?

Got it thanks.

And if you are worried about the price of gas: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...m_reserve.html

Yes, it is called the "New Green Deal". It off loads carbon so you folk can meet your Co2 obligations under COP 26 at which Prince Charles gave a resounding sigh of relief. Soon your Mustang will have a battery in it.

Karl cuts through the bullshit:
    this is similar to where I'm at. They are essentially killing us. Denying you the ability to live is the same as killing you.

Treason.

You lost me.

You asked me, a few pages back, for a source for my statement that paramedics in Australia were attending to more cardiac call outs.

I gave you that video of paramedics giving their source.

Rumble is just the site that it was hosted on. The paramedics are giving their own opinions based on their experiences. They are the source. Which is what you asked for.

…Soon your Mustang will have a battery in it.
    Access Denied

starting strength coach development program
    Cops are shooting at protestors in Holland.