starting strength gym
Page 1733 of 3019 FirstFirst ... 73312331633168317231731173217331734173517431783183322332733 ... LastLast
Results 17,321 to 17,330 of 30184

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Among all the black pills, Rittenhouse is such a white pill. I hope he sues the fuck out of all these media demons. Hopefully his lawyer will want to REALLY make a name for himself out of this, and takes it to the maximum. The Kenosha Kid will now always be in the back of peoples' minds when they decide to riot, but BLM and Antifa might start also open carrying more. Actually, the media are probably salivating at the possibilities. Next time, the assailants might actually be BLACK, and not Jewish child-molesters *hand rubbing*

Will BLM actually want to have peaceful-and-fiery protests right at this moment when the weather is this cold and damp?

Oh, the kid is going to be on Tucker soon, too.

Lastly, my highlight from the whole thing: “Your username on Tiktok was four doors more whores? Yes” (original video) - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Karl's got a good one today!

Morale boosts like this are how we win the propaganda war. Imagine if Tucker did monologues like this.
    Really good read. It always amazes me how just a few good men/women can change ones perspective. I am interested to see if us Americans can stand up to the elites. Not very often in human history has this happened… where the elites actually get their heads whacked off (French Revolution).

I agree in full with his article, however, I don’t think the elites will pay. They will find a way out, and like many parasites, they don’t need very many to survive in order to remain. The biggest mistake people make about the elites is that they collude together. They don’t have to, they all think the same, have the same goals, and end up in the same places. Kinda like none of us got together and liked Starting Strength, but Rips philosophy “narrow-casted” us together. This same things happens with the very top elites. This makes them even more dangerous, because you won’t find some big conspiracy… they don’t need one. The Epstiens and Mcafees are societies attempt at catching one of these people… but the majority are never seen or heard about.

All you Aussies: what do you think of this?

Aussie Patriots Unite With The Sovereign Tribal People To Form a New Government & Expel The NWO

Apparently, Riccardo Bosi @AustraliaOneParty supports this. Are you able to renounce your Australian citizenship and become a citizen of a this new Nation?

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    All you Aussies: what do you think of this?

Aussie Patriots Unite With The Sovereign Tribal People To Form a New Government & Expel The NWO

Apparently, Riccardo Bosi @AustraliaOneParty supports this. Are you able to renounce your Australian citizenship and become a citizen of a this new Nation?
    Will there be a "2nd Amendment" in this new nation?

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Cops are shooting at protestors in Holland.
    Link? Can the Dutch do anything about it? I've seen video of the cops beating women with clubs, and nothing was done about that. Lots of decisions will have to be made very soon.

New ball cap to acquire and piss off more wokesters: "Rittenhouse: Five and O"

So while FDA and CDC has recommended vaccines to everyone over the age of 5, Taiwan has halted 2nd dose Pfizer- BioNTech vaccinations for ages 12-17 amid concerns of myocarditis. CECC says approval of COVID vaccines for children under 12 will not be considered until 2nd dose issue settled

Along with that, last month Sweden, Finland and the Netherlands halted the use of the Moderna vaccine on anyone under 30

Taiwan halts 2nd-dose BioNTech vaccinations for ages 12-17 amid concerns of myocarditis | Taiwan News | 2021-11-10 15:42:00

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Link? Can the Dutch do anything about it? I've seen video of the cops beating women with clubs, and nothing was done about that. Lots of decisions will have to be made very soon.
    https://twitter.com/Quinfour/status/1461786285169909762
    Lockdown protest described as ‘orgy of violence’ — RT World News
    Rioting erupts at coronavirus protest in Rotterdam | Federal News Network
    Dutch police open fire on rioters in demonstration against COVID restrictions | Wisconsin Public Radio
    I doubt they can do anything much. I spoke to a buddy of mine from Amsterdam, a nice guy, smart and shit, completely docile. He doesn't even want to admit that there is a big problem. Mind you, the lockdown as well as police violence towards citizens is being instituted by a transitional government led by a guy with 20 percent of the vote. I think the major problem for Holland is that they have turned themselves from a normal advanced economy into an off-shore financial haven, so they have to play along with all the crony globalist shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Will there be a "2nd Amendment" in this new nation?
    "No laws have been lawful since 1973" - from the video

So, the 1996 National Firearms Agreement would be declared unlawful. I dunno what 2A type rights Australians had before 1973.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    We were told the vaccines would protect against both infection and transmission. Policy is still based on that lie.

The answer is simple. If treatments (therapies) exist, there would be no emergency use authorization of the vaccines, and the vaccines would have to go through real trials...which would fail.

Thus, therapies cannot and will not exist...and so people die unnecessarily.

It's infuriating, and that right there is why you are getting pushback here. We expect you to see this and use your influence to help affect change. Of course, I suspect that might create some issues professionally for you. And THAT is even more infuriating because it means science is dead.

If I may add my opinion about Michael's comment.
    I don't really understand how some people are still trying to stay neutral about this. This is a pretty obvious black or white argument for me.
    You may not have a problem with what people do or believe in, but you still have to have a narrative in your head that you think is more true than all the other ones.
    And the amount of counter-narrative information that is available on this board alone, plus logic and basic knowledge about power, money and psychology, should be more than enough to come to a pretty clear conclusion about the vaccines, the virus and the government's actions.
    They are all tightly bound together.

The vaccines have been proved not to work.
    The vaccines are being forcefully imposed by our governments, so to any true believer in freedom and private property, this is unacceptable, whether they work or not.
    Vaccines are the ultimate obedience signal, they are putting shit inside of you that they made you believe that you need. They are raping you and making you believe it's okay.
    It's hard to come back when you willingly give up your body's property. This is why many people become so actively provax after they get the shot.

The virus has been a hoax since the beginning, with the testing and death count being not trustworthy, all over the West, not just in the US.
    If we were to extrapolate from the overblown data, the survival rate is still so irrelevant that no emergency existed and no measures should have been justified, even under a democratic government, but (and this is my libertarian view) there are no "good" forms of government, this is what it always has and always will come down to.
    The people who own our political classes and government entities create the problem, guide our reaction through the media and then shove the solution down our throats with legislation and police.

They know their system is sick, and they are willing to do all of this, because they have billions of people at their disposal that they can kill, put to work, jail, torture, traumatize, bribe and blackmail in order to not fall victim of their own greed.
    And most of us are confused, but happy to get sacrificed.
    And unfortunately, based on the stuff I hear about logistical problems and food chain problems and the surging inflation etc... I'm afraid the worst is yet to come.
    The game is rigged. This is no time to be neutral and picky about subjects, I think.
    When you realize it's all bullshit and it's all wrong, it doesn't really matter what the vaccines do