starting strength gym
Page 1739 of 3018 FirstFirst ... 73912391639168917291737173817391740174117491789183922392739 ... LastLast
Results 17,381 to 17,390 of 30180

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post
    If academic work is improperly cited or interpreted, then the authors, or perhaps their colleagues, should try to correct the error - or at least disclaim it.
    Of course I agree with this principle. I'm just realistic about the outcome and was probably being overly dramatic. Science informs the decisions that are being made, but then the actions taken (or not taken) are shaped by other ideologies. That's the part that I have limited influence on, not just because of where I work, but also because that part of the decision is not based on science. There is lesser value placed on advice that differs from whatever ideology the people making that decision has. The fact that I'm a nobody simply compounds the issue. Even top-tier folks struggle to get policy makers to rethink these type of decisions.

For an oversimplified example, if the science indicates that limiting the amount of replication for some virus in a population is a good thing, a whole spectrum of policies can stem from that idea, from doing nothing to full lockdowns and mandatory vaccinations for everyone, and a whole host in between. I may agree that limiting virus replication is a good thing, but no one at CDC or FDA or OSHA is going to care one bit if I take issue with the methods they decided to use to limit virus replication in the population.

I appreciate the prodding to think harder about these things, Shiva...even if you did call me pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrfunk View Post
    Deranged leftism, but I stutter; the legacy media; and a black nationalist probably killed and maimed a bunch of people in Waukesha, WI. https://streamable.com/lw8c0j https://streamable.com/mhnmwp

https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status...47950941773831

Much like how they had a multiple child anal rapist chasing down Kyle instead of being locked away.

Black Nationalist Darrell Brooks Kills Five. Wounds Forty at Waukesha Christmas Parade

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FExlx4EX...pg&name=medium
    https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status...43699679211520
    https://archive.md/aQHlh

Now they'll pretend he had no real motives, and it's just a big ol' koinky dink this happened fairly close to Kenosha in the super white area, and that he was avoiding police by stealthily driving over people apparently in an attempt to blend in.

--

I'll wait for more information before insisting any particular thing is true, but get serious here. It's going to be another shit show of lies no matter what reality ends up being.
    I can only imagine the goal is vigilantism. They've clearly tried it with the Rittenhouse case, and it didn't work. It should be obvious to people that the incompetence is blatant, but look at the prevailing trends in mainstream and social media.

True vigilantes will be obvious when they arise to those paying attention. Everyone else will only see what they want to see. The only question is will the fabric of society outlast those who remain willfully ignorant and those who still hold faith in institutions that have become corrupt?

I give it a 50/50 chance that they allow Brooks to bail out for a third time pre-trial, but not before the media gets a good, long run at talking down terrorism/murder and tying in racism/Trump/etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    Just once I'd like to provide an update from Australia that was positive. Something like "State Premier found dead in home" or something like that, but no, just this.

https://twitter.com/OzraeliAvi/statu...28391128277001
    This lunatic releases government announcements and press conferences on his personal fbook page. The narcissism is staggering for a little boy with limited intelligence and his attempts at sounding tough are, of course, laughable. That we know where he lives is somewhat vexing given he loves to play the victim and the only newspaper in town is his bitch.

He and the Chief Health Officer take turns at holding back tears, pleading for everyone to save the vulnerable (the poor illiterate savages, in his mind) by getting the needles.

Rip, you really don't have to keep making analogies to the Nazi party to prove your point. We get it - Nazis = the ultimate authoritarian evil of History... but these US .gov agencies are performing exactly the same function today as they have always done, and they were never on your side. We're simply at the stage where they don't have to be covert about anything anymore.

This Waukesha massacre is utterly tragic, but with the demographics as they are, and while the people still allow media companies to manufacture anti-white outrage and magnify some stories, and not others, then unfortunately this is to be expected.

What I have noticed about the recent Rotterdam protests/riots is a) how absolutely harshly the authorities came down on these people (compared to BLM, for example) and b) how the vast majority of the rioters this time were Turkish/Morrocan/whatever. It seems likely this level of Covid protest action will only be apparent (to start with, anyway) in these urban centres full of easily-riled immigrants/non-whites. They are reaching a point where a shitty, free apartment in the outskirts of a major European city, and regular dole money, is no longer cutting it.

I think we have hit the vaccination ceiling now and hardly any of the unvaccinated will even consider it. It will be interesting to see how readily the various regional governments are prepared to increase the bruality when cracking down on future protests in order to prove a bigger point - given they are merely lackeys for the 3-letter organisations, and simply do as they're told. I think this gives us dissenters a good glimpse into the future which is waiting for us.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    Thanks Kits, I saw that a while ago, she is brilliant and you are correct.
    Israel wants to get a digital currency going by 2025, so I am sure we are going to need to prepare to stand strong against these bastards as it will be a long haul. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...HOPkiOqdrjTxif
    Gilead, in your opinion, why is Israel of all places so keen on being the pioneers of this "vaccine passport" project AKA a globally recognised digital ID project? To me, this the most sinister aspect of all of this - and ultimately the reason for it too. I know there is the idea of "Tikkun olam" but is that too simplistic?

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    This would be a very fine line in Europe. If the cops and soldiers refuse to implement the orders, this is a sure end of the EU. My personal hope is that it would lead to continent wide warfare, because we here in the Balkans dealt with our WWII hang ups in the 90s, meaning this time we can take the fight elsewhere, probably seizing everything from Budapest to Milan. Now you've gotten my hopes up!
    Well, a guy can dream...

Just once I'd like to provide an update from Australia that was positive. Something like "State Premier found dead in home" or something like that, but no, just this.

https://twitter.com/OzraeliAvi/statu...28391128277001
    Constricted pupils? Xanax or Ativan? It's getting to him; he'll crack.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    Thanks Kits, I saw that a while ago, she is brilliant and you are correct.
    Israel wants to get a digital currency going by 2025, so I am sure we are going to need to prepare to stand strong against these bastards as it will be a long haul. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...HOPkiOqdrjTxif
    Wow, I didn't know Israel had chosen Etherium. Why are digital currencies so bad? Time to re-watch Enemy of the State. Digital Currency can be used to put a person in "jail" while allowing him to walk free. It can be an off switch.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    We get it - Nazis = the ultimate authoritarian evil of History
    Well that was not really how Fascism started in Germany. After the first world war Germany did not fare well under the Versailles Treaty to end WW1. Germans became discontent at what was happening in their country, disarmament, reparations, job loses, manufacturing shut downs and the war guilt. So it became ripe for an opportunist such as Adolf Hitler to rise up and take control. The conservatives joined with the fascists and control was finally taken. Good people gave their support to Hitler as he promised them an end to the indignity that Germany suffered, removal of the Communists, jobs and prosperity. I know an old guy who lived in Germany at that time, he said it was great, law and order, jobs for every one, a sense of purpose, national pride was restored.

Right wing nationalism joined with the conservatives and it ended in the destruction of Germany. It is going to happen again. Look at the discontent in western countries today, who will rise up and take over, who? In Australia there are many of these "nationalists" rising up and promising the same stuff. They fly the flag, they dress in military uniforms, they use "Christian" terminology, they promise heaven on earth. It feels like we are back in the days before Hitler rose to power, except this time it will be global.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    Well that was not really how Fascism started in Germany. After the first world war Germany did not fare well under the Versailles Treaty to end WW1. Germans became discontent at what was happening in their country, disarmament, reparations, job loses, manufacturing shut downs and the war guilt. So it became ripe for an opportunist such as Adolf Hitler to rise up and take control. The conservatives joined with the fascists and control was finally taken. Good people gave their support to Hitler as he promised them an end to the indignity that Germany suffered, removal of the Communists, jobs and prosperity. I know an old guy who lived in Germany at that time, he said it was great, law and order, jobs for every one, a sense of purpose, national pride was restored.
    You also forgot two of the main reasons why Germans voted for the nazi's that always somehow gets left out of history books.

1) They actually fought against the communists. If there was no nazi party then the communists would have almost certainly taken over

2) The sexual degeneracy going on in germany at the time. Berlin was basically the sex capital of Europe at the time, imagine if only fans were a physical location. That and the rampant child prostitution and sexual experimentation. The first transgender institutes were founded in germany at the time. The first book burnings (and I don't believe there were actually many more) were burning textbooks on child transgenderism and sex research/experimentation. From memory, quite a few local politicians were caught ordering child prostitutes, that scandal didn't end their career at the time.

I'd recommend this book Voluptuous Panic: The Erotic World of Weimar by Mel Gordon (expanded edition) : Mel Gordon : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive if you want to learn more. I'd be careful with sharing links and pictures from it though, if you know what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    Gilead, in your opinion, why is Israel of all places so keen on being the pioneers of this "vaccine passport" project AKA a globally recognised digital ID project? To me, this the most sinister aspect of all of this - and ultimately the reason for it too. I know there is the idea of "Tikkun olam" but is that too simplistic?
    The bastards running the show do not care for the concept of Tikun Olam. If we were in person we could speak at length about this problem. Unfortunately, my people have had rotten apples in certain strategic places throughout history, which more than creating problems for you guys, they screwed their own people a hundredfold. It is unfortunate that non jews are only aware of these cunts. However, we have produced many good people that have contributed for the benefit of humanity that people know of some and many they don't.

I don't know who came up with the idea for the vaccine passport, maybe it was Israel maybe some other global entity. But I believe the reason why it was pioneered in Israel, was because if they could get away with it on the Jews, then that would act as a pretence and an example for the rest of the world. If Jewish leadership can steal their own peoples' basic freedoms and rights, you know, the moral Jews that suffered under Nazi dictatorship. If they can do these same acts to their own people, then it must be morally correct and justified. Other nations will look at this example and copy it. The same logic with the vaccine. For a goy (non-jew) to use a Jew in a medical experiment against his will, this is a crime against humanity. But if a Jew acts like Joseph Mengele on his own people, this does not constitute such a crime. On the contrary, it is now an example to admire, learn from and copy. It's the perfect alibi.
    This, by the way, is not the first time that our retched government has done medical experiments on their Jewish citizens. To name but a few atrocities, there is a reason why the early Moroccan Jews who made Aliyah are bold and have problems with the skin on their scalp. There is a dark history of Jewish Yemenite newborn children being stolen from their mothers straight after giving birth. Our soldiers were also tested on with the anthrax vaccine.
    I have a lot to say on this and it would be much easier if we were face to face.
    It's a bit late now and I am pretty tired. I will give this a little more thought and maybe add to this.

starting strength coach development program

2) The sexual degeneracy going on in germany at the time. Berlin was basically the sex capital of Europe at the time, imagine if only fans were a physical location. That and the rampant child prostitution and sexual experimentation. The first transgender institutes were founded in germany at the time. The first book burnings (and I don't believe there were actually many more) were burning textbooks on child transgenderism and sex research/experimentation. From memory, quite a few local politicians were caught ordering child prostitutes, that scandal didn't end their career at the time.
    A good description of today. Even if you go back to the days of Noah and Lot it shows mankind just cannot reform himself.

"It is a quite special secret pleasure how the people around us fail to realize what is really happening to them."

Adolf

"Of freedom and of pleasure
    Nothing ever lasts forever
    Everybody wants to rule the world" Well not this side of eternity.

Tears for Fears