starting strength gym
Page 1741 of 3019 FirstFirst ... 74112411641169117311739174017411742174317511791184122412741 ... LastLast
Results 17,401 to 17,410 of 30183

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    They are probably gathering data on how far they can push things before people start shooting back, which seems like a really useful experiment.
    What are people in Canada, East Asia, Europe, Australia, or New Zealand going to be shooting anyone with, Jovan?

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    You also forgot two of the main reasons why Germans voted for the nazi's that always somehow gets left out of history books.

1) They actually fought against the communists. If there was no nazi party then the communists would have almost certainly taken over

2) The sexual degeneracy going on in germany at the time. Berlin was basically the sex capital of Europe at the time, imagine if only fans were a physical location. That and the rampant child prostitution and sexual experimentation. The first transgender institutes were founded in germany at the time. The first book burnings (and I don't believe there were actually many more) were burning textbooks on child transgenderism and sex research/experimentation. From memory, quite a few local politicians were caught ordering child prostitutes, that scandal didn't end their career at the time.

I'd recommend this book Voluptuous Panic: The Erotic World of Weimar by Mel Gordon (expanded edition) : Mel Gordon : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive if you want to learn more. I'd be careful with sharing links and pictures from it though, if you know what I mean.
    1. Yes that is a huge reason why. By 1930 the Soviet Union under Stalin was undermining much of the German political system through a network of spies and rabble rousers (for lack of a better term). See the first volume of Kotkin’s Stalin biography for more detail.

2. As far as the second point, wow that is interesting. A backlash against the perversion of the time? What a novel concept.
    I always heard about it in terms of the “art” scene in Berlin of the ‘20s but yes, that is probably code for what you're referring to.

I’ve read the Gulag Archipelago and Stephen Kotkin’s Stalin biographies. While difficult at times, I feel like it has been essential reading.
    Now I want to look at Mao and the Cultural Revolution, primarily because I fear being sent to a reeducation camp.
    If anyone has recommendations on which books to read about the how and why of the Cultural Revolution please let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post
    I didn't say you were pathetic - just your learned helplessness.
    Well, an 8 year old showed us all that we don't need a PhD in virology to affect change: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FEF0OCYX...g&name=900x900

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post
    ...there are raving lunatics on this board...
    Indeed...unfortunately, we got a lot of this right:
    The army has gone in and removing people against their will from Binjari just outside of Katherine Northern Territory Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    The population of Australia is 25,902,500. And this individual is speaking as though firing squads are the next step in controlling the "pandemic." I don't know what you guys are going to do, but they will end up turning off the internet before this is over.
    Did you hear the desperate dependence on communications/technology in that lady's voice above? What happens when they turn it all off?

Australia is the model.

George Carlin: The Owners Of This Country - YouTube

Just a reminder from one of the few people in the last century who spoke the truth with no filters and no bullshit.
    I advice you to watch the whole show.
    In fact, watch anything from Carlin starting from the 90s if you haven't already, including his interviews and tv appearances. I honestly have never found something he said to be questionable or filtered by personal political views or interests.
    He perfectly narrated the disappearance of the American Dream and the causes of the american fall in real time.
    This piece is just as true as he could get, right to the core of the problem.

Why did the UK purchase 421 million vaccine doses when their population is 67 million? Why did the US purchase 1.27 billion doses with a population of 330 million? https://i.imgur.com/VU0UsYS.jpg

This lady is the most refreshing thing I've seen from Australia. If she had her guns back, they'd be afraid of her.

DO NOT LET THEM TAKE YOUR GUNS.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    The Netherlands is not really famous for large immigrant populations on the dole.
    Rotterdam is around 50% non-Dutch, with the majority of these being non-white. Turks and Moroccans make up the two largest groups.

But yeah, I'm sure all these rioting Muslim kids work full-time and pay their way.

More evidence that California is no longer a part of the US: Santa Cruz County Will Require Masks In Private Homes | The Daily Caller

Next, cameras installed for verification. And they will have no problem with it, because they are Californians.

starting strength coach development program
    The epidemiological relevance of the COVID-19-vaccinated population is increasing
    "It appears to be grossly negligent to ignore the vaccinated population as a possible and relevant source of transmission when deciding about public health control measures."

The epidemiological relevance of the COVID-19-vaccinated population is increasing - ScienceDirect

"COVID vaccines for kids are unnecessary – and may kill them."
    Those pushing to give COVID injections to kids are denying scientific reality and spreading false information.
    COVID vaccines for kids are unnecessary – and may kill them - LifeSite

Janet Woodcock'''s decision to unilaterally push through "boosters for all American adults" last week violated standard FDA protocols that call for review by the VRBPAC - by Toby Rogers - uTobian