starting strength gym
Page 1742 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 74212421642169217321740174117421743174417521792184222422742 ... LastLast
Results 17,411 to 17,420 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Why did the UK purchase 421 million vaccine doses when their population is 67 million? Why did the US purchase 1.27 billion doses with a population of 330 million? https://i.imgur.com/VU0UsYS.jpg
    Because the politicians bought shares of Moderna back when it was going for 15 bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    More evidence that California is no longer a part of the US: Santa Cruz County Will Require Masks In Private Homes | The Daily Caller

Next, cameras installed for verification. And they will have no problem with it, because they are Californians.
    The point of a law like that is the headlines. It's really propaganda, not law, since it won't be enforced. I've been in the SF Bay area for most of this year and I haven't worn a mask since March. Yes, most people do, but no one says anything to me. Not even the most urine-drenched cat ladies. I'll let you know if the propagandists succeed in shifting the psychology again.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    No one is preparing to build any temple especially Netanyahu. This group, who call themselves Sanhedrin are nobody's, literally. Even in the rabinic world nobody has heard of any of these guys in this so called Sanhedrin. The creation of such an entity according to Jewish law is almost impossible and would not get the backing of anyone in real religious positions of power. Their understanding of simple Jewish law is questionable and I wouldn't be surprised if they are some type of undercover operation created by an agency to try stirring up fanaticism in fringe elements of religious society.
    They have absolutely no influence on anyone, in fact nobody even knows of these guys except for one faction in our society called the kipot serugot.
    Wal, don't get your hopes up with this group they are nobodies.

STUNNING - No Reinfection in Previously Infected (Harvard Preprint Study) - YouTube
    Why did Trump recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel?

So what is this stuff all about anyway?

Trump could Initiate Building of Third Temple as Head of Edom -

Since Israel became a nation again back in 1948 it has been the centre of attention with the Islamic world, especially Iran who is fighting a proxy war on your boarders. Their goal it appraes to is to remove Israel of the face of the map.

What about these folk?

SHALOM AND WELCOME - Temple Institute

I lived in Santa Cruz for 40 years. It became such a cesspool of Political Correctness I had to leave. They are utterly incapable of independent thinking. The epitome of sheeple. Last year for Christmas at my sons house I had to eat in the garage with a mask because I "might" be a problem. The county voted overwhelmingly to retain Newsome. They deserve everything coming their way. I now live in rural South East Oregon that is refreshingly right of center. Didn't realize how bad it was until I left.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGun View Post
    I’ve read the Gulag Archipelago and Stephen Kotkin’s Stalin biographies. While difficult at times, I feel like it has been essential reading.
    Now I want to look at Mao and the Cultural Revolution, primarily because I fear being sent to a reeducation camp.
    If anyone has recommendations on which books to read about the how and why of the Cultural Revolution please let me know.
    I'd recommend Mao’s great famine by Frank Dikotter, it's on my list.

I've also read The private life of Chairman Mao by Zhisui Li. That's Mao's private dr. for over 20 years. It gives a very interesting perspective because it focuses primarily on Mao and his inner circle rather than the wider china. It's long but worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    What are people in Canada, East Asia, Europe, Australia, or New Zealand going to be shooting anyone with, Jovan?
    In Canada at least, some of us still have guns.

I’ve read the Gulag Archipelago and Stephen Kotkin’s Stalin biographies. While difficult at times, I feel like it has been essential reading.
    Now I want to look at Mao and the Cultural Revolution, primarily because I fear being sent to a reeducation camp.
    If anyone has recommendations on which books to read about the how and why of the Cultural Revolution please let me know.
    While perhaps only peripherally relevant, I’ve recommended “The Black Book of Communism” long ago on this board. I pass it on by way of hearsay. You will probably get to it before me.

The Black Book of Communism: Crimes, Terror, Repression https://www.amazon.com/dp/0674076087...DPT6TJ86HZB3BS

Long Island Emergency Room shut down due to vaccine mandate - "Civic Leader" is stunned their town no longer has an ER

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

I'm actually getting The Road to Serfdom for Christmas. Seems like a good book from what I've read about it. I'm finding more and more I'm primarily an anti-authoritarian.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Long Island Emergency Room shut down due to vaccine mandate - "Civic Leader" is stunned their town no longer has an ER

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes
    Good. It's important to get what you want.