starting strength gym
Page 1745 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 74512451645169517351743174417451746174717551795184522452745 ... LastLast
Results 17,441 to 17,450 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    TUCKER CARLSON'S EXPLOSIVE INTERVIEW WITH ROBERT F. KENNEDY JR.

November 25th, 2021
    1:27 - Why did I write this book

3:30 - FDA receives 45% of it's budget from BigPharma

4:36 - CDC and NIH own thousands of vaccine patents

6:38- The Kennedy Family's deep entanglements and knowledge of Fauci and the heath agencies

7:41 - Fauci has transformed the NIH into an incubator for pharmaceutical products

8:08- Since Fauci came on board in 1968, we went from 6% of Americans with chronic disease, to (by 2006) 54%

8:59 - Vaccines and Autism - it went from 1 in 10,000 in RFK's generation, to 1 in 34

11:07- Environmental Toxins
    12:14 - We went from 3 vaccines, to the 72 doses of 16 required vaccines
    12:39 - 1986 The Vaccine Act
    15:58- Gold Rush
    18:01- The lack of safety testing
    20:52- VAERS
    23:59- HHS Study
    25:21- CDC Coverup
    26:46 - Fauci & Bill Gates
    28:09- Philanthrop Capitalism
    37:09 - Tribalism
    39:28- Coup d'etat
    45:52 - 2nd Amendment
    48:09- Read the last chapter

I posted this question earlier.... How has there not been any issues (that I know of) with NFL/NHL/NBA players? Why is it soccer players only in large numbers? Doesn't make much sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I'm gonna eat my words on the massive spike in cardiac deaths among young people not being vaccine related. Although the soccer players dropping on courts is one of the funnier things happening lately: Former Pro Calls For "Investigation" After Another Soccer Player Suddenly Collapses | ZeroHedge

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Was going to show my children livestreams of the Macy's parade over here in "communist" Russia but then I read that the parade's organizers had excluded children under 12 from participating, since they couldn't (before the CDC's atrocious ruling) get jabbed, and that all other participants, from adults down to thirteen-year-olds, had to have submitted to the jab$ in order to participate. How sick! No way I'm committing time or potential ad money, nor creating a traditional family memory, around THOSE demons' creations!

Did the traditional Detroit-Dallas Thanksgiving football game even take place? Was any normie even allowed to attend or participate in the game? I'll be honest, this year it felt nothing like Thanksgiving leading up to or on this day, even though I've made this a family tradition in years past, even from abroad. Is that intentional on "their" part, this deconstruction of a traditional cultural holiday? Barry, how is Thanksgiving a coincidental, unintended casualty of the PC wars? And I remind you again, since you recently (yet again) bravely put forth your anti-discrimination theory as The Root Cause of All of This: Japan, Austria, Russia, Uzbekistan, etc. have nowhere near the same amount of PC poison in their societies, as we and the Brits do. So as far as our rhetorical war of the Cause of Covid goes, kitsuma, Matt Jackson, anticausal, and the other resident kooks are probably much closer to the Truthъ than you are on this.

Happy Thanksgiving to all, again!

Quote Originally Posted by mpalios View Post
    I posted this question earlier.... How has there not been any issues (that I know of) with NFL/NHL/NBA players? Why is it soccer players only in large numbers? Doesn't make much sense to me.
    There have been instances in the American sports. Soccer is a much more aerobic sport than NFL/NHL/NBA, because soccer players run constantly the whole game (depending on field position), the players are skinny little guys, and the Europeans are the ones reporting on their national sport, and are focused on the problem. Do not confuse "reporting" for reality.

Make time to watch this.

Totally understand aerobic etc. Have you read of any American pro athletes having issues? If yes, could you please share? While I don't follow NBA, I do follow NFL and college football. Zero incidents to my knowledge (that ESPN has reported). If someone collapsed, mid NFL game, I'd know about it (through Twitter etc).

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    There have been instances in the American sports. Soccer is a much more aerobic sport than NFL/NHL/NBA, because soccer players run constantly the whole game (depending on field position), the players are skinny little guys, and the Europeans are the ones reporting on their national sport, and are focused on the problem. Do not confuse "reporting" for reality.

Make time to watch this.

Wow, this was an amazing interview. 52 minutes long and it felt too short.

The physical copy of his book is sold out on Amazon.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Immigrant unemployment rates in Holland are significantly lower than say youth unemployment rates in many EU countries with far fewer immigrants. One of the main reasons for why Holland has been successful economically is because they are good at getting people to go to work. I will even wager that many of the unemployed Muslim kids in major cities there are drug dealers and shit, so making money. So, your main point, that immigrants living on the dole are a problem for homeland security simply does not apply there. Also, the main non-white group is immigrants from the Antilles, black, not brown, and Christian, not Muslim. You are simply confounding data to prove your ridiculous assertions, you are almost as bad as the Covid fanatics.
    Instead of being pendantic about the socio-economic situation in Holland maybe consider my assertion and point which you have missed: these easy riled minority communities, whether on the dole or drug dealers, whether they feel disenfranchised or not, whether they've swallowed the establishment's anti-White propaganda and have a chip on their shoulder or not... or maybe they're just bored, feel like they have less to lose, and are looking for a fight, or not... whatever the damned socio-economic reasons for their behaviour... we both know these non-White paper-Europeans regularly kick-off at the drop of a hat. That isn't up for debate.

These people in these places could WELL BE the touchpaper for an increase in pushback and action against the state in relation to Covid restrictions/rules in future. Resistance very clearly disproportionately came from that demographic in Rotterdam. I also made the point that the this particular regional government's level of violence in retaliation to this particular form of civil disobedience was shocking, and highlights what the state views as an existential threat which must be stomped out before it spreads, especially when you consider how soft our Western governments were in response to the BLM race riots.

Basically, dumb, astroturfed "movements" like BLM (and their Antifa terrorist comrades) = fine, no real threat to the system. When the same level of anarchic violence is carried out by "normal", local citizens as a direct protest to the Covid/Great Reset project , they start shooting people and brutally cracking down. One form of politically motivated violence is completely harmless and can be absorbed by the system ad infinitum, and another form presents a legitimate threat to them.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Can you rephrase or clarify this? I am not sure what you're trying to say here.
    Yeah, sorry, my piss was boiling with the holiday parade coverage.

I meant to say that I have noticed in my own personal life that "my people" the unvaxxed are getting more hostile towards the double vaxxed sheeple. I find it troubling, as the only way we're going to turn back the tide is by reaching out to the vaccinated, as things get worse and more freedoms removed, and to do that there must be dialogue. No matter how obnoxious they sound. These people lining up to get their booster shots may be morons, but they're the only (potential) allies we have and this is going to be a long, gruelling fight.

I was just speaking to a retired army nurse at work. He's double vaxxed, and over a discussion about the potential of another December lockdown and the possibility of missing yet another Christmas with his young granddaughter, he sadly admitted he "probably wouldn't have agreed to get the first one" if he knew how much they would mislead us now. You can reach out to these people.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post

Barry, how is Thanksgiving a coincidental, unintended casualty of the PC wars? And I remind you again, since you recently (yet again) bravely put forth your anti-discrimination theory as The Root Cause of All of This: Japan, Austria, Russia, Uzbekistan, etc. have nowhere near the same amount of PC poison in their societies, as we and the Brits do. So as far as our rhetorical war of the Cause of Covid goes, kitsuma, Matt Jackson, anticausal, and the other resident kooks are probably much closer to the Truthъ than you are on this.

Happy Thanksgiving to all, again!
    Happy t day back!

It’s coincidental until proven otherwise. My theory is just a guess that barely holds to the evidence. But it holds.

On the other hand, the cause of COVID is almost certainly from research from the lab in Wuhan and almost certainly not from pangolins or bats or anything natural. But this isn’t a debate I’ve participated much in.

I’ve been arguing about “quarantine for all” as a near global policy response to COVID.

In the spirit of Thanksgiving let’s agree to debate in good faith.

Totally understand aerobic etc. Have you read of any American pro athletes having issues? If yes, could you please share? While I don't follow NBA, I do follow NFL and college football. Zero incidents to my knowledge (that ESPN has reported). If someone collapsed, mid NFL game, I'd know about it (through Twitter etc).
    I don't have the details, sorry, just hearsay. If there aren't any, what do you think this means?

More: 5-fold increase in sudden cardiac deaths of FIFA players in 2021 - by Stephen Connolly and Dr. Yaffa Shir-Raz - Untitled (call me Stephen)

starting strength coach development program
    It's happened to basketball players, cricket players as well as many normal people. If I don't get around to it today, I will get you a few links within a couple of days.

- Diver - Joe Rogan: World's Top Static Breath Hold Diver Diagnosed With Myocarditis
    - cricket - During an international game, two female fully vaccinated cricketers collapse, convulsing - The BL
    this one might have been hereditary
    Saurashtra wicketkeeper-batsman Avi Barot dies due to heart attack at 29 | Cricket News - Times of India
    Basketball- '''I could have died''': Florida Gators star Keyontae Johnson opens up about on-court collapse
    Badminton - Indonesian doubles star Kido dies of heart attack at 36 | Reuters

Found this list made up of people from all different fields of sports https://www.theburningplatform.com/2...ues-and-death/