starting strength gym
Page 1746 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 74612461646169617361744174517461747174817561796184622462746 ... LastLast
Results 17,451 to 17,460 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    Instead of being pendantic about the socio-economic situation in Holland maybe consider my assertion and point which you have missed: these easy riled minority communities, whether on the dole or drug dealers, whether they feel disenfranchised or not, whether they've swallowed the establishment's anti-White propaganda and have a chip on their shoulder or not... or maybe they're just bored, feel like they have less to lose, and are looking for a fight, or not... whatever the damned socio-economic reasons for their behaviour... we both know these non-White paper-Europeans regularly kick-off at the drop of a hat. That isn't up for debate.

These people in these places could WELL BE the touchpaper for an increase in pushback and action against the state in relation to Covid restrictions/rules in future. Resistance very clearly disproportionately came from that demographic in Rotterdam. I also made the point that the this particular regional government's level of violence in retaliation to this particular form of civil disobedience was shocking, and highlights what the state views as an existential threat which must be stomped out before it spreads, especially when you consider how soft our Western governments were in response to the BLM race riots.

Basically, dumb, astroturfed "movements" like BLM (and their Antifa terrorist comrades) = fine, no real threat to the system. When the same level of anarchic violence is carried out by "normal", local citizens as a direct protest to the Covid/Great Reset project , they start shooting people and brutally cracking down. One form of politically motivated violence is completely harmless and can be absorbed by the system ad infinitum, and another form presents a legitimate threat to them.
    sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    I meant to say that I have noticed in my own personal life that "my people" the unvaxxed are getting more hostile towards the double vaxxed sheeple. I find it troubling, as the only way we're going to turn back the tide is by reaching out to the vaccinated, as things get worse and more freedoms removed, and to do that there must be dialogue. No matter how obnoxious they sound. These people lining up to get their booster shots may be morons, but they're the only (potential) allies we have and this is going to be a long, gruelling fight.
    I totally agree with this. The people who have complied are the majority, and they are obviously easily manipulated. Most of them don't really trust what's going on, they're just afraid/lazy. But the more aggression we direct towards them, the more we get back, and this is exactly what they want. So the best thing we can do is, sadly, trying to "manipulate" them by speaking to their emotions, not their logic. They obviously don't care about actual data or simple logic, as long as the mainstream media keeps telling them that their actions were not invain. But, they all got traumatized by the lockdowns, they all had to do something they didn't want to do, they all know someone who has lost his job/got fined due to lockdowns/vax passport, they are all tired of this, they just need a little push in the right direction, they need to feel that we are not the enemy.
    You know, some animals fight back when they are attacked, some curl into a ball or run away. In the case of humans, some actually take sides with the attacker, but I think it's very few.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    On the other hand, the cause of COVID is almost certainly from research from the lab in Wuhan and almost certainly not from pangolins or bats or anything natural. But this isn’t a debate I’ve participated much in.
    This is bullshit Barry. Boomer mythology.

Quote Originally Posted by mpalios View Post
    I posted this question earlier.... How has there not been any issues (that I know of) with NFL/NHL/NBA players? Why is it soccer players only in large numbers? Doesn't make much sense to me.
    It could be that soccer players are using some new designer PED thing that interacts badly with vaccines.

Significantly elevated cardiac risk caused by the vaccines justifies an immediate halt - by Steve Kirsch - Steve Kirsch'''s newsletter

“Since December, 183 professional athletes, coaches and college and youth athletes have abruptly collapsed, and 108 have died” according to Israel‘s Real-Time News investigation

מגיפת האתלטים

English translation: מגיפת האתלטים

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Do not confuse "reporting" for reality.
    That's why I like to visit other countries news sites. I always find it interesting what isn't being said on the US sites.

Potential new variant in South Africa. Here is how the market responds.

“If the announcement is, the vaccine works on this, back up we go,” said Adam Webb, chief investment officer of Blue Creek Capital Management. “If the vaccines don’t work against it, then good night Vienna.”

Dangerous simpletons. No way out with this thinking, in him and his Fauci’s.

I've also not heard of any soccer players (college or US pros) having this issue either, but I don't really follow that sport. So there are a few things going on here.....

1) it's happening in the US and not reported
    2) it's not happening in the US, and there's nothing to report
    3) the vaccine is the only thing that's changed and that is what's causing these issues
    3b) the US athletes are either taking a different vaccine or falsifying their covid vaccine shot record
    4) basketball/hockey aerobic exertion is much lower than European soccer
    5) if all soccer athletes are vaccinated in Europe and US (same vaccine) and only European athletes are suffering, us soccer athletes aren't running as much as their European counterparts
    6) European athletes are taking different PEDs and that is a reason for these episodes there vs here.

I'll be very curious about triathletes, marathon participants, etc. as things progress. Mark, I hope you are wrong about this..... (don't take it as an insult, you know what I mean).

I don't have the details, sorry, just hearsay. If there aren't any, what do you think this means?

More: 5-fold increase in sudden cardiac deaths of FIFA players in 2021 - by Stephen Connolly and Dr. Yaffa Shir-Raz - Untitled (call me Stephen)

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    It could be that soccer players are using some new designer PED thing that interacts badly with vaccines.
    And it could be that since high HR and RR are features of the physiology of the game -- not so much American football, hockey, and basketball -- drugs that adversely affect heart function and respiration cause more adverse effects therein.

Quote Originally Posted by mpalios View Post
    I've also not heard of any soccer players (college or US pros) having this issue either, but I don't really follow that sport. So there are a few things going on here.....

1) it's happening in the US and not reported
    Gosh, Mike, how would this even be possible? The media not reporting something?

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    Potential new variant in South Africa.
    Yes, it's the end of the motherfucking goddamn world. Again. WATCH: Passengers stuck on plane from SA as 'super-mutant' Covid panic spreads — RT World News

WHO calls special meeting to discuss new Covid variant from South Africa

New Botswana variant with 32 'horrific' mutations is the most evolved Covid strain EVER | Daily Mail Online
    Attached Images Attached Images

starting strength coach development program
    And it could be that since high HR and RR are features of the physiology of the game -- not so much American football, hockey, and basketball -- drugs that adversely affect heart function and respiration cause more adverse effects therein.
    This is more likely. Whatever it is, I am laughing my ass off, since soccer players were among the first ones to accept playing in empty stadiums.