starting strength gym
Page 1749 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 74912491649169917391747174817491750175117591799184922492749 ... LastLast
Results 17,481 to 17,490 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    I don't think the new variant will catch on with a name like omicron, it does not roll well off the tongue. You need a four or five letter doom and gloom thing. I would have named it zeta.

Reading the story about Darrell Brooks reminded me of the song " Mama Tried " .

This is how Maine defines medical misinformation. Note the listed disciplinary actions. Apparently wrongthink is now going to be equivalent to drug and alcohol abuse.

Fall 2021 Newsletter | Maine Board of Licensure in Medicine
    @RWMaloneMD

More on hunting of physicians. Here's the thing. Corporations want the future of medicine to be checklist driven. Follow the protocol. But humans are genetically and behaviourally diverse, not inbred mice. Lots of variables. This is the art of medicine.

Texas doctor suspended, banned from giving ivermectin to critically ill COVID patient - LifeSite
    This is the ultimate endpoint and embodiment of medicine as a "disease/therapeutic" driven rather than a health and wellness-based enterprise.
    The thing is, who determines what is an effective "protocol"? At the moment, it is CDC and NIH/Fauci (which are not actively engaged in practicing medicine and treating patients) in collusion with Large Pharma. Which is why we are seeing so, so many excess unnecessary deaths.

@RWMaloneMD

The Online Safety Bill: Government’s pledge to protect us from our right to free speech and thought

The Online Safety Bill: Government’s pledge to protect us from our right to free speech and thought | Holding The Line

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Harlin View Post
    You never forget your first end of the world. After the third or fourth time it just kinda loses its luster.
    The story of the boy who cried wolf comes to mind. What is happening now I think is a good sign that more people are waking up than we think.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    More on hunting of physicians. Here's the thing. Corporations want the future of medicine to be checklist driven. Follow the protocol. But humans are genetically and behaviourally diverse, not inbred mice. Lots of variables. This is the art of medicine.

Texas doctor suspended, banned from giving ivermectin to critically ill COVID patient - LifeSite
    This is the ultimate endpoint and embodiment of medicine as a "disease/therapeutic" driven rather than a health and wellness-based enterprise.
    "Medicine" has been about the money for a very long time, since private practices in the strict sense of the word were essentially eliminated in 1966 with the introduction of Medicare, and the subsequent takeover of the industry by the federal government and the insurance companies, who were quick to seize the opportunity to help.

Texas has problems, but they all seem to be confined to democrat-run jurisdictions: Armed Agents in Texas School District Arrest Parents in Their Own Homes

It will be interesting to see how the next elections go. Of course, the media will not tell you if it goes badly for the democrats, so you'll have to do your own research, even though this should not be ALLOWED either:

You Must Not ‘Do Your Own Research’ When It Comes To Science

No shit. Read this old piece from Forbes that we missed last year, linked from this: The Online Safety Bill: Government’s pledge to protect us from our right to free speech and thought | Holding The Line

Thin ice, boys.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    This is how Maine defines medical misinformation. Note the listed disciplinary actions. Apparently wrongthink is now going to be equivalent to drug and alcohol abuse.

Fall 2021 Newsletter | Maine Board of Licensure in Medicine
    @RWMaloneMD
    If you are a doctor in Maine who refuses to adhere to the transparent lies about the "vaccines" -- anything else is deemed "misinformation" -- you can have your license revoked. In other words, you work for them, at their pleasure, and you will do as you're told or you will be replaced by your nursing staff, who will comply because they need the money for their hair color job tomorrow afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Santana View Post
    The Western response was based on the Eastern response. Remember, China started the lockdowns then the Western world started salivating at how South Korea leveraged their cashless system of transacting to "contact trace."
    Yep, China's reaction back in late 2019 was one of the reasons I was concerned this could be a big bad plague. This was of course back when the same people who now shit their pants when a new "variant" is announced were telling me I was crazy and it would never be a big deal. I was pleasantly surprised when it didn't prove all that deadly, and then unpleasantly surprised to see the reaction to it.

How will China react to this? Biden Just Announced Date for WWIII - 25.11.2021, Sputnik International

Should provide a nice distraction.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Santana View Post
    The Western response was based on the Eastern response. Remember, China started the lockdowns then the Western world started salivating at how South Korea leveraged their cashless system of transacting to "contact trace."
    Excellent coach!

No excuse for me but I was using Western as in the first world. But the early Asian response is the envy of politicians world wide.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I don't think the new variant will catch on with a name like omicron, it does not roll well off the tongue. You need a four or five letter doom and gloom thing. I would have named it zeta.
    Needs to be a syllable word...

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by mpalios View Post
    I've also not heard of any soccer players (college or US pros) having this issue either, but I don't really follow that sport. So there are a few things going on here.....

1) it's happening in the US and not reported
    2) it's not happening in the US, and there's nothing to report
    3) the vaccine is the only thing that's changed and that is what's causing these issues
    3b) the US athletes are either taking a different vaccine or falsifying their covid vaccine shot record
    4) basketball/hockey aerobic exertion is much lower than European soccer
    5) if all soccer athletes are vaccinated in Europe and US (same vaccine) and only European athletes are suffering, us soccer athletes aren't running as much as their European counterparts
    6) European athletes are taking different PEDs and that is a reason for these episodes there vs here.

I'll be very curious about triathletes, marathon participants, etc. as things progress. Mark, I hope you are wrong about this..... (don't take it as an insult, you know what I mean).
    I may be wrong. Europeans do as they're told, including European athletes, and they have 1.) a much higher vaccination rate than we do, and 2.) they have different "vaccines" than we do.