starting strength gym
Page 1753 of 3020 FirstFirst ... 75312531653170317431751175217531754175517631803185322532753 ... LastLast
Results 17,521 to 17,530 of 30193

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    I might be sounding like Jovan right now, but I think things are more positive than what might appear at first glance.
    Let us not get too positive, but I agree that this is a desperate attempt, which isn't even flying in the major centers, since you got Ferguson being anti-lockdown and stuff like that.

It appears that these guys don't care about omicron Incredible scene at the Big House… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

DeBlasio admits Cuomo killed thousands… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I suppose once those pussys' realized that they were going to debate powerhouses they chickened out. They are all the same!
    Steve Kirsch Debate with Clubhouse docs. Here's the video (spoiler alert: they didn't show up)
    COVID-19 Allopathic Medicine Debate Default on Vimeo
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Canadian landlord says tenants need to show a vaccine passport to live in building

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Watch the first 5 minutes of this Campbell video. Hell, watch it all: Omicron objectivity - YouTube

It's the end of the goddamn motherfucking world!!!!

And starting tomorrow, New York will enforce travel restrictions from Africa. This is pure and simple racism.
    Panda - Data and Analytics
    For the second time, South Africa identifies a new ‘variant’. For the second time it reaps the same reward: stigmatization, isolation and more decimation of its fragile tourism industry.

Already on its knees after almost two years of one of the harshest and most pointless lockdowns in the world, the South African economy stands on the brink.

For what? Viruses mutate. When they mutate into a more transmissible form, that form dominates. The Delta ‘variant’ quickly supplanted other circulating variants globally, despite all attempts to slow its spread.

SARS-CoV-2 is endemic and will mutate forever, the prevailing variant at any given time will, by definition, be the most transmissible.

So is this how it’s going to be forever? Whenever a potentially more transmissible variant is identified, the world closes its borders and trillions of dollars are wiped off the global economy?

Selection pressures ensure that respiratory viruses typically mutate into more transmissible, less virulent forms. That is a good thing. Immunity is spread quicker, with less collateral damage.

There is still no evidence that the Delta variant is more virulent than any of its predecessors and certainly no evidence that Omicron is.

We are told that Omicron ‘may be 500% more transmissible than Delta’. Why then try to contain it by closing borders when that strategy has been shown to fail?

Once again, devastating policies are implemented ‘to be safe’ with no attempt at cost-benefit analysis, and indeed no analysis at all.

Omicron will be used to accelerate the march towards authoritarianism and tyranny. It will be the excuse to further push compulsory vaccination while simultaneously and ironically ramping up fear that it ‘may evade the vaccines’.

It will be used in an attempt to justify further devastating lockdowns and restrictions that will once again impact the poorest and drive inequality.

In the face of this madness, PANDA will continue to promote good science and proportionate public response, as we have done from the start.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pfizer Was Aware of Over 50K Serious COVID Vaccine Reactions Within Months of Distribution

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    I was pleasantly surprised when it didn't prove all that deadly, and then unpleasantly surprised to see the reaction to it.
    Which is the exact opposite reaction of certain companies.

This goes back a while...

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    The answer is simple. [b]If treatments (therapies) exist, there would be no emergency use authorization of the vaccines,

I've just read the FDA letter that confirms EUA for the Pfizer/BionTech vaccines. You can read it here: https://www.fda.gov/media/150386/download

The bit that matters for the above quote is on page 8:

<quote>
    I. Criteria for Issuance of Authorization
    C. There is no adequate, approved, and available alternative15 Pfizer-BioNTech COVID‑19 Vaccine to prevent COVID-19.

<unquote>

So, for the purpose of the EUA, vaccines have been considered as *preventative* measures, not *curative* ones. The FDA is basically saying, through the lines I believe, that yes, you can *cure* CoVid-19 in many ways, but you only *prevent* it with these vaccines; hence, they are authorised for emergency use.

Does it make sense to impose a de facto (and in a lot of cases, de jure) vaccination mandate for a disease you can cure? Absolutely not, imho, but it's not the point I want to make.

When you fight a minority battle against overwhelming media propaganda, your slightest imprecision will be pounced upon to discredit everything you say. The story that effective therapies had to be ignored otherwise no vaccine authorisation would have been given doesn't seem to stand up to scrutiny, because EUA was given to vaccines as the only option for prevention, not cure.

In other words, don't you think people who drive this would be as stupid as to make such a glaring mistake.

IPB

German study: The higher the vaccination rate, the more excess mortality | America'''s Frontline Doctors

New study looks at the risk of Antibody Dependent Enhancement (ADE) associated with mass vaccination against the original Wuhan/D614G strain

“Our data suggest that the balance between neutralizing and facilitating antibodies in vaccinated individuals is in favor of neutralization for the original Wuhan/D614G strain. However, in the case of the Delta variant, neutralizing antibodies have a decreased affinity for the spike protein, whereas facilitating antibodies display a strikingly increased affinity.

Thus, ADE may be a concern for people receiving vaccines based on the original Wuhan strain spike sequence (either mRNA or viral vectors).”

Infection-enhancing anti-SARS-CoV-2 antibodies recognize both the original Wuhan/D614G strain and Delta variants. A potential risk for mass vaccination? - PubMed

Quote Originally Posted by Frank_B View Post
    Crypto… I have a very small stake in crypto because I’m afraid of missing out, but I still can’t bring myself to commit to anything heavy with it. I had the opportunity build a few mining machines when Bitcoin was at $10 or so. What did I do? I bought a dining room set because that’s what my wife said the house needed.

I call it the $5M dining room set and we no longer own it because “it didn’t go well” in the new house. I told her that the next dining room set will be a squat rack.
    Bitcoin is likely, still, the only one worth investing in due to its hardness, but I have trouble investing into a currency that is one large solar flare or EMP away from being not a thing anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Fuck these cockgobblers. They can eat shit forever.

Doesn't say anything about eviction. But they are Canadians, and they will just move out peacefully if they're told to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by FatButWeak View Post
    Fuck these cockgobblers. They can eat shit forever.
    The Salvation Army won't get a penny from me ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    The Salvation Army won't get a penny from me ever again.
    I think I might print out some white apology vouchers to put in their bins.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by IlPrincipeBrutto View Post
    This goes back a while...

I've just read the FDA letter that confirms EUA for the Pfizer/BionTech vaccines. You can read it here: https://www.fda.gov/media/150386/download

The bit that matters for the above quote is on page 8:

<quote>
    I. Criteria for Issuance of Authorization
    C. There is no adequate, approved, and available alternative15 Pfizer-BioNTech COVID‑19 Vaccine to prevent COVID-19.

<unquote>

So, for the purpose of the EUA, vaccines have been considered as *preventative* measures, not *curative* ones. The FDA is basically saying, through the lines I believe, that yes, you can *cure* CoVid-19 in many ways, but you only *prevent* it with these vaccines; hence, they are authorised for emergency use.

Does it make sense to impose a de facto (and in a lot of cases, de jure) vaccination mandate for a disease you can cure? Absolutely not, imho, but it's not the point I want to make.

When you fight a minority battle against overwhelming media propaganda, your slightest imprecision will be pounced upon to discredit everything you say. The story that effective therapies had to be ignored otherwise no vaccine authorisation would have been given doesn't seem to stand up to scrutiny, because EUA was given to vaccines as the only option for prevention, not cure.

In other words, don't you think people who drive this would be as stupid as to make such a glaring mistake.

IPB
    Prophylaxis use of safe proven drugs is a "preventative" treatment.
    And even used after infection, the logic for early treatment is to "prevent" an over reactive response from the body in the rare chance serious inflammation would occur.