starting strength gym
Page 1755 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 75512551655170517451753175417551756175717651805185522552755 ... LastLast
Results 17,541 to 17,550 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    Bitcoin is likely, still, the only one worth investing in due to its hardness, but I have trouble investing into a currency that is one large solar flare or EMP away from being not a thing anymore.
    I pretty much agree. I do have some Ethereum as I believe its blockchain is more robust and has a wider application of use-cases. Hell, most “shit coins” use the Ethereum chain, and many industries who are using blockchain technology are building off that model as well.

I also own about 5 million Shiba Inu that I bought for about $25 way back, just in case….

Fuck… Typing the names of some of these cryptos makes my testosterone levels drop.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan DCNT View Post
    As of today I now personally know more vaccinated people who've had covid than unvaccinated. And in each case, the vaccinated person has had worse symptoms.

In other news, I recieved the work email today that being vaccinated may soon be a condition of employment. It'll be an interesting next few months.
    What is your point?

As the,vaccination rate increases so does the vaccinated people who “had” Covid.

Define “worse”. What does that mean? Who cares. How many people do you know ended up in the hospital with Covid?

It doesn’t matter how many people have it, it’s how many that end up in the hospital.

British Politician warns of "vaccine escape"....your vaccine trained immune system no longer recognizes the virus as a threat:
    https://media.gab.com/system/media_a...c1181d7d63.mp4

Rip, I think you're correct. It's the end of the fucking world!!!
    Thousands Of Swedes Are Inserting Microchips Under Their Skin : NPR

Quote Originally Posted by Oldandfat View Post
    What is your point?

As the,vaccination rate increases so does the vaccinated people who “had” Covid.

Define “worse”. What does that mean? Who cares. How many people do you know ended up in the hospital with Covid?

It doesn’t matter how many people have it, it’s how many that end up in the hospital.
    Worse means more sick days, higher fever, etc. Is that a strange concept?

Given a choice between stage one cancer or stage four, would you ask who cares? This not a strawman so don’t even go there.

Communist takeover of Australia update: New law allows for warrantless spying on Australians – where next? — RT Op-ed

The Australian Signals Directorate, Canberra’s equivalent of Britain’s GCHQ or the US National Security Agency, will be granted sweeping new powers to spy on Australians for the first time since its November 1947 founding.
    The move allows the agency to collect signals intelligence on individuals within the country without a warrant, although allegedly only in situations where there is an “imminent risk to life.” Domestic terror suspects are cited as a key target in the Directorate’s crosshairs, and it will also collect intelligence in conjunction with the Australian Defence Force for military operations, with ministerial authorization.

Rules governing the reform and protecting citizens’ privacy will be published on the agency’s website, and subject to review and scrutiny by the Australian parliament’s security and intelligence committee. While framed as sincerely concerned with keeping Australians safe, experts have expressed grave reservations about the development. Among them is John Blaxland, Professor of International Security and Intelligence Studies at the Australian National University, himself a military intelligence veteran, who warned the powers were ripe for abuse.

READ MORE
    Australia declares war on ‘trolls’Australia declares war on ‘trolls’
    “I’m a former insider…I have a much greater appreciation of the need for checks and balances, because power tends to corrupt,” he cautioned. “My concern is the legislation we put forward is being drafted by insiders, it’s drafted with their own concerns in mind.”

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    Nova Scotia putting defibrillators in all public schools | CBC News
    Israel has bought 1556 defibrillators to be installed in their schools as well. Keep an eye out for this trend.
    I'm surprised those schools don't already have AEDs. They have them in many, many buildings. It's a perfectly normal thing, not necessarily a reaction to the weird vaccine heart shit. I work at a traffic court that has one.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    Rip, I think you're correct. It's the end of the fucking world!!!
    Thousands Of Swedes Are Inserting Microchips Under Their Skin : NPR
    I always suspected that Sweden didn't get hit very hard with COVID mandate madness because they have been deemed sufficiently compliant and in no need of further training.