starting strength gym
Page 1759 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 75912591659170917491757175817591760176117691809185922592759 ... LastLast
Results 17,581 to 17,590 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    26-year-old New Zealand man DIES 12 days after getting the Pfizer Covid vaccine

“Mr Nairn started feeling 'heart flutters' on the evening of November 5, the same day he received the vaccine.

The symptoms continued and 12 days later, he started to suffer heart palpitations and an 'uncomfortable' feeling in his chest.

'Within moments, Rory went into cardiac arrest and died instantly in our home.'

'He was 26 years old, with no pre-existing medical conditions. He played rugby, went diving and hunting on the weekends, worked hard as a plumber, and had his whole life ahead of him, Ms Wilson said.”

Sporty plumber, 26, DIES 12 days after getting the Pfizer Covid vaccine | Daily Mail Online
    Sure, but can you imagine if he would've died from Covid? That would've been a tragedy. At least he died following orders and believing in the narrative. His death didn't go to waste. If you die after the vaccine you are a hero.

I'm sure the narrative will turn into this, pretty soon.
    If you die from Covid you deserved it because you were an irresponsible citizen anyway, kinda like people dying from overdose, nobody cares about them because people believe it's a choice and those people are useless and a burden on everyone else. Their death is a relief for society.
    Whereas if you die from the vaccine, it's like a soldier dying at war. It's honourable. You died serving the country. Doing what was right for your fellow men and women. I'm sorry, Women and men.
    It was just an accident. In fact, it was the fault of the unvaxxed (aka the enemy) because they are the ones who made you sick and are making it impossible to stop the war.

Man Forced to Take COVID Shot to Receive Lung Transplant Dies After Second Dose

A 49-year-old Texas man who was required to be fully vaccinated against COVID before being approved for a life-saving lung transplant died of a pulmonary embolism and heart issues that he developed after his second Moderna shot.

She explained her opposition to her husband taking the vaccine due to his severely immunocompromised state. “He even struggled to take the flu shot, and we even fought the team about that because he would end up in the ICU every time it was given to him,” Amy shared.

Still, the doctors insisted on the vaccination being a prerequisite to the lung transplant surgery, and since Bolin was “desperate” and “very sick,” he gave up and took the shot.
    This is Texas. Why aren't these doctors afraid for their lives? Why isn't every practicing doctor in the country afraid for their lives right now? They should all be in a panic to put "Pure Blood Solidarity" notices on their doors, the same way business owners selfishly put BLM solidarity notices on theirs.

This is just as bad or worse than anything happening in Australia.

Remote community in Northern Territory locked down after COVID detected in wastewater - Rebel News

Another isolated town in the Northern Territory has been forced into lockdown after traces of Covid were detected in wastewater.

You read that right, in wastewater. NOT EVEN A POSITIVE CASE. This is the “new normal” they want you to accept.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

AstraZeneca uncovers what's triggering blood clots after its jab: Vaccine acts like a magnet and attracts platelets which body mistakes for a threat and attacks

“The vaccine can set off a chain reaction which leads to the body confusing its own blood platelets for fragments of virus”

AstraZeneca uncovers 'trigger' of blood clots after its jab | Daily Mail Online

AstraZeneca is basically the same platform as J&J

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deaths from COVID ‘incredibly rare’ among children
    Studies find that overall risk of death or severe disease from COVID-19 is very low in kids.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The government has published this document on post-vaccine myocarditis.
    Read between the lines folks, and note the things they gloss over......
    Thread by @jengleruk on Thread Reader App – Thread Reader App

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Man Forced to Take COVID Shot to Receive Lung Transplant Dies After Second Dose

This is Texas. Why aren't these doctors afraid for their lives? Why isn't every practicing doctor in the country afraid for their lives right now? They should all be in a panic to put "Pure Blood Solidarity" notices on their doors, the same way business owners selfishly put BLM solidarity notices on theirs.

This is just as bad or worse than anything happening in Australia.
    Austin? Houston? Or Dallas? They must have been saving the lungs for a more compliant patient, since he had the temerity to question their judgement.

__________________________________________________ ____________

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    Sure, but can you imagine if he would've died from Covid? That would've been a tragedy. At least he died following orders and believing in the narrative. His death didn't go to waste. If you die after the vaccine you are a hero.

I'm sure the narrative will turn into this, pretty soon.
    If you die from Covid you deserved it because you were an irresponsible citizen anyway, kinda like people dying from overdose, nobody cares about them because people believe it's a choice and those people are useless and a burden on everyone else. Their death is a relief for society.
    Whereas if you die from the vaccine, it's like a soldier dying at war. It's honourable. You died serving the country. Doing what was right for your fellow men and women. I'm sorry, Women and men.
    It was just an accident. In fact, it was the fault of the unvaxxed (aka the enemy) because they are the ones who made you sick and are making it impossible to stop the war.
    This is a very important point. It's never been about the disease, which is just the flu. It is about the restructuring of society. If this is not apparent by now, you are among the restructured.

__________________________________________________ _____________________

AstraZeneca uncovers what's triggering blood clots after its jab: Vaccine acts like a magnet and attracts platelets which body mistakes for a threat and attacks

“The vaccine can set off a chain reaction which leads to the body confusing its own blood platelets for fragments of virus”

AstraZeneca uncovers 'trigger' of blood clots after its jab | Daily Mail Online
    This is why vaccines are supposed to take years to come to market. Trump fucked this up very badly. He did a lot of good things, but he also handed them a very dangerous tool that they have used with devastating success.

__________________________________________________ _________________

Studies find that overall risk of death or severe disease from COVID-19 is very low in kids.

Wait for it...

The studies did not evaluate rates of less-severe illness or debilitating ‘long COVID’ symptoms that can linger months after the acute phase of the infection has past. “The low rate of severe acute disease is important news, but this does not have to mean that COVID does not matter to children,” says paediatrician Danilo Buonsenso at the Gemelli University Hospital in Rome. “Please, let’s keep attention — as much as is feasible — on immunization.”
    Even with this preamble, we must save the narrative. JOURNALISM TODAY.

__________________________________________________ ______________________

Remote community in Northern Territory locked down after COVID detected in wastewater - Rebel News

Another isolated town in the Northern Territory has been forced into lockdown after traces of Covid were detected in wastewater.

You read that right, in wastewater. NOT EVEN A POSITIVE CASE. This is the “new normal” they want you to accept.
    I'd have to say that this is worse than the Texas deal.

My Economist subscription comes with email notices. Today’s is:

“How Omicron threatens the global economy.”

The Rorschack (sp?) effect of this is perpetual, in the minds of the supposedly objective world elites. (A Rolex ad etc. on the inside of almost every cover. )

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Will you maintain a green vaccine passport? Will you comply in order to keep your job?

Does none of this exist until someone proves there are architects and names them?
    Of course I agree fiat currencies all fail. I think it’s basic math, similar to social security, etc. They diverge to infinity. I lost faith (and left) the Republican Party decades ago because of their fiscal hypocrisy.

Will I get a passport? Probably but not for employment. I feel my life has been an open book, for forty years. It was an overt proposition for the type of work I do.

I strongly believe that reality exists independent of proof, but this doesn’t mean I don’t require it. I also don’t require it to be rigorous, as I’ve said many times. But more than “everyone knows” .

Further, I think it is evil to claim you know something when you don’t. Possibly as bad as or worse than anything we are discussing here. And, consider that most of what we object to in our modern society is fiction for profit.

starting strength coach development program
    Eventually, law enforcement captured the teenagers and arrested them.

The three boys will “face a sanction” for the jailbreak as breaking quarantine carries a $5000 fine in Australia.
    Hey, what happened if you escaped Auschwitz? I say the Australians are being merciful, as authoritarian dictators go.