starting strength gym
Page 1760 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 76012601660171017501758175917601761176217701810186022602760 ... LastLast
Results 17,591 to 17,600 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post

Further, I think it is evil to claim you know something when you don’t. Possibly as bad as or worse than anything we are discussing here. And, consider that most of what we object to in our modern society is fiction for profit.
    The only thing I know is evil exists, and that I must prepare for it especially when I see the signs. Having lived a sheltered life, I've never seen it so up close and personal as now.

Thanks for the thoughtful response.

-------------------------------------
    Hospitals in Idaho and Montana called police after patients’ family members threatened violence if their loved ones weren’t treated with the antiparasitic drug
    HELENA, Mont. — One Montana hospital went into lockdown and called police after a woman threatened violence because a relative was denied her request to be treated with ivermectin.

Officials of another Montana hospital accused public officials of threatening and harassing their health care workers for refusing to treat a politically connected Covid-19 patient with the antiparasitic drug or hydroxychloroquine, another drug unauthorized by the Food and Drug Administration to treat Covid.

And in neighboring Idaho, a medical resident said police had to be called to a hospital after a Covid patient’s relative verbally abused her and threatened physical violence because she would not prescribe ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine, “drugs that are not beneficial in the treatment of Covid-19,” she wrote.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    "Raving lunatic" tethers back to a previous post by Shiva. That's all. I am interested in understanding what about these theories is lunacy?

"Poor definitions" - I still don't understand why she is wrong? Are you saying the digital passport will not enslave our grandchildren because this Irish freedom fighter has not named the architects?

Shiva? Where do you stand on this? I ask because I actually suspect you agree with this lady. But, I'd like to understand the mindset of those who do not see it.
    I think my “lunatic” comment was prompted by Matt Jackson, whose posts are just foolishly racist. Sorry, but COVID-19 isn’t something perpetrated by non-whites against whites. Australia is 80-90% white, yet it has the most brutal lockdowns. China is also quite homogeneous, but, to my knowledge, is the only country which welded people inside their own apartments.

The omicron variant might be one of two things - either an excuse to go harder, or to start toning the whole thing down. My hunch is it is the latter, but I'm not really sure this is possible anymore. We now have a worldwide Covid bureaucracy which will not just let itself get disbanded, and this much more dangerous than the evil plans and stuff. You touched on a good topic with the Israeli protests, which were supposedly anti-government, but were in truth anti-Bibi. This is a really important thing, the whole world needs to be rid of the Bibi mafia, the first step would be for you guys in Israel to nuke the junta. There is literally nobody else who can do it.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Man Forced to Take COVID Shot to Receive Lung Transplant Dies After Second Dose

This is Texas. Why aren't these doctors afraid for their lives?

You know why.

And the reason you know why, is that the left maintains large numbers of mentally ill shock troops that are ready to be activated at a moments notice, as well as a significant infrastructure to protect them post any acts they commit.

Denninger on Omicron et al: Three Jabs And.... in [Market-Ticker-Nad]

Understand that the latest screamfest over the new "variant" is due to four people in Botswana, all vaccinated, who got..... a cold. That's right -- none of them are in the hospital, none of them are in an ICU, none are on vents and zero died. The same "variant" has been detected all over the place already, including in Israel and other nations, all of which previously required full vaccination to enter their countries so the premise that we could stop it from getting in by requiring vaccination by travelers is now proved on a conclusive basis to be false.
    More science: Quantitative proteomics reveals a broad spectrum antiviral property of ivermectin, benefiting for COVID 19 treatment

So the left really seems to be hammering down on vaccine mandates. Do you think they are doubling down, or are they really this stupid crazy about this shit? Do you think that people are starting to get weary, esp because of the booster shot, that the left is trying to save face? Germany is or already has limited unvaccinated people to only grocery stores and such. On Morning Joe, the whole panel was on board with America requiring vaccine mandate or restricted travel to non-essential goods for unvaccinated. They really want to fuck this society up don’t they…?

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    You know why.

And the reason you know why, is that the left maintains large numbers of mentally ill shock troops that are ready to be activated at a moments notice, as well as a significant infrastructure to protect them post any acts they commit.
    The Pure Blood Aussies seem to have at least a few criminal allies willing to do the dirty work.

Australia: Unvaxxed thugs attack retail workers

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdcoast_slope View Post
    They really want to fuck this society up don’t they…?
    That's been the plan all along, I'm afraid. And it hasn't taken a lot of time. Australia is now the Fourth Reich: Inside Australia’s Covid internment camp — The Republic Brief

The state’s Howard Springs centre has been described by the Australian Government as ‘the safest and most functional design for quarantine in Australia’. It has served as a model for quarantine camps elsewhere in the country, with the Australian Government partnering with state governments to deliver ‘Centres for National Resilience’ in Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth. These are all expected to be completed in the next 6 months.
    Amazing how easy it's beeen to hire Gestapo. The executions haven't started yet, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    The Pure Blood Aussies seem to have at least a few criminal allies willing to do the dirty work.

Australia: Unvaxxed thugs attack retail workers
    This is kinda the problem: "A worker just doing his job." "Ve vere only followink ordahs." At some point, responsibility devolves to the individual, as Nuremburg demonstrated.

Three Teens Who Escaped From Aussie COVID Camp All Have One Thing in Common, and It's Not the Virus – PJ Media

starting strength coach development program
    Barry, do the Covid camps in Australia seem like a PC thing or what? Misguidedly discriminating large segments of the population in order to make everyone feel equally safe?