starting strength gym
Page 1762 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 76212621662171217521760176117621763176417721812186222622762 ... LastLast
Results 17,611 to 17,620 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Whereupon they were all arristed, heppy to comploy, yet confused.

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    Because they're not made by the academy. Society makes them. Families make them. They make themselves. Reading the book Ordinary Men was helpful in realizing that we all hold the potential to be the worst of humanity. I've reflected on this quite a bit, and while I still maintain that, at least in the US, many law enforcement officers don't get paid enough and there needs to be a reform of law and policy in many areas... it seems that all areas of our society find themselves with a truly dangerous endemic threat: a severe lack of individual responsibility, useful education, and a moral fiber robust enough to withstand evil against motives both external and internal.

The amount of people completely ignorant of how laws, law enforcement, and basic civics function has been staggering. I was somewhat guilty of this, but I certainly never called the police several times a week to tell my neighbors to turn their music down, to deal with all of the homeless/mentally ill (it's not illegal to be crazy), or demanded people be arrested with no more evidence than a verbal statement. I would never imagine that, on top of law enforcement and traffic control, people so ubiquitously expect the police to also provide mental health counseling, social conformity enforcement, identify intoxication with all manner of drugs/controlled substances/alcohol, administration of naloxene, trauma care, first aid, child services and be experts in the complete spectrum of use of force -- all with the added expectation of baseline perfection in high-stress situations with little training. Society has relied on police, government, the medical community and so many other institutions to figuratively wipe its ass for decades now, though it's gotten especially bad in the past twenty years.
    You're completely missing my point. Silly people call the cops all the time, always have. But if every time the cops showed up, they beat the shit out of everybody and hauled everybody off to jail, people would stop calling the cops. My point is that -- in the video, for example -- there are lots and lots of cops willing to do the bidding of the tyranny -- but not here. This is the common theme in all the videos we see of southern hemisphere Europeans behaving like northern hemisphere Europeans have traditionally behaved toward their helpless populations. If Aus/NZ/Dutch etc. society/families/themselves made them, then they reap what they sow. It's not happening here, and there are several reasons why. If you choose to live in an unarmed society because you think it makes you safer, then you need to put these videos on a loop and watch them every day for about 4 hours, until it dawns on you where the threat to your precious safety actually lies.

You're a cop, David, and there are several reasons why you can't behave like they do and follow orders that oppress free people. Among them, 1.) it's wrong to do so, and 2.) you'd like to make it home safely tonight. Right? All these demonstrations we see in links like this -- Resist the Mainstream on Gab: '' - Gab Social -- are wonderful examples of helpless people regretting the behavior that made them helpless. And the armed Polizei stand quietly by, watching the anger unfold, until they don't. They get their Orders, and they willingly obey. There are lots of them, and they are happy to hurt you. There is never a shortage of these types in a tyranny.

Quote Originally Posted by Meshuggah View Post
    No surprise... we are evil, selfish, uncaring people. I have had the China Virus the last 2 weeks.
    It was not fun, but I have had far worse viruses ("Bugs") in the past. Grow some spines people!
    And an FYI... my wife and I both used Ivermectin, it definitely helped.
    Biden Did Not Legally Win The 2020 Election

Let me tell you something Devil Dog. Now's the time to start injecting steriods, munching on HGH, and practicing with your weapons on full auto...... I am not implying, nor recommending, nor specifying any political discourse of action(FBI, CIA, legal disclamer).... except relating to you that you are a free moral agent, any time of the day, any day of the week.

Practice your dry targeting, target cycling, OODA loop cycling, use your hands and guns to prepare the baseline for hot action operations, use mental meditative practice (not meditation) to practice your skills in between live firing exercises.... (+80% efficiency to those whom actually have experience in the art), team training, boxing, skin hardening, tree punching, breaching, broaching, and any other b that you're used to.....

They're barking up the wrong tree...

You have your orders soldier...

Du bist ein Sturmkrieger, don't let us down son....

Hellsing Ultimate AMV - This Is The New Shit - YouTube

Hellsing ○ Schwarze Sonne - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    Don't fool yourself Jovan, this is the model for all of us all around the world. The evil fucks running the show will ratchet up the intensity along with what they can get away with until they get to their final solution.
    It's up to us to make sure that it doesn't get to that point!
    This is a model for everyone around the world for as long as people tolerate that kind of behavior, of course. But this is really nothing new, it has always been so, so I don't really understand your constant need to remind me not to fool myself.

Check this out:

How HIV and COVID-19 Variants Like Omicron Are Connected

“The evolution of potentially dangerous variants like omicron has been ensured by the wealthy world’s decision not to protect vulnerable populations outside its borders. Put simply, strategies rich countries have implemented to limit the carnage from COVID-19 inside their borders have not been mirrored at a global scale. In European countries, Canada, Japan, and the United States, for example, great pains have been taken to prioritize treatment and vaccination for people with weakened immune systems. But globally, one of the world’s largest concentrations of immunocompromised people—the untreated HIV-positive people of southern Africa—has been all but ignored.”

My head hurts.

And closer to home: South Carolina nurse charged for allegedly making fake vaccine cards | TheHill

Derrick Jackson, special agent in charge with Department of Health and Human Services Office of the Inspector General, said his office remains "committed to working with our law enforcement partners to investigate individuals who are exploiting the pandemic and people for personal gain."
    The Nazi in charge implies she was making money from the cards. Story says nothing about money. An oversight? JOURNALISM?

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Check this out:

“The evolution of potentially dangerous variants like omicron has been ensured by the wealthy world’s decision not to protect vulnerable populations outside its borders. Put simply, strategies rich countries have implemented to limit the carnage from COVID-19 inside their borders have not been mirrored at a global scale. In European countries, Canada, Japan, and the United States, for example, great pains have been taken to prioritize treatment and vaccination for people with weakened immune systems. But globally, one of the world’s largest concentrations of immunocompromised people—the untreated HIV-positive people of southern Africa—has been all but ignored.”
    Except for the fact that they're all taking ivermectin, and not dying from COVID. So easy to forget that little detail.

And this….same article

“The racial component in this seems inescapable. Black African nations are singled out for travel bans, despite circulation of omicron in white European countries. And black African people in great need are denied access to full immunization against the COVID-19 virus.

Shame on all of us.”

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Check this out:

My head hurts.
    As soon as some politician with moderna and pfizer shares finds this article we will be at war with the entire African continent.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    The amount of people completely ignorant of how laws, law enforcement, and basic civics function has been staggering. I was somewhat guilty of this, but I certainly never called the police several times a week to tell my neighbors to turn their music down, to deal with all of the homeless/mentally ill (it's not illegal to be crazy), or demanded people be arrested with no more evidence than a verbal statement. I would never imagine that, on top of law enforcement and traffic control, people so ubiquitously expect the police to also provide mental health counseling, social conformity enforcement, identify intoxication with all manner of drugs/controlled substances/alcohol, administration of naloxene, trauma care, first aid, child services and be experts in the complete spectrum of use of force -- all with the added expectation of baseline perfection in high-stress situations with little training. Society has relied on police, government, the medical community and so many other institutions to figuratively wipe its ass for decades now, though it's gotten especially bad in the past twenty years. It doesn't help that you are never exposed to the good that people do through the warped lens of media, and that's not just policing -- it's everywhere. The problem is everyone views the world through that lens, now, instead of actual interaction among themselves.
    The bolded reminds me of a thread on an investing site some time ago that discussed how bad people were at managing their money. The discussion had a tangent regarding personal finance classes in schools, to which one poster replied: "Personal finance classes will teach people to be self-reliant, and not dependent upon the government. The public schools are not in the business of creating those types of people." Outside of the use of the word public rather than government, the quote was spot on. Given that there are civics classes and the situation is how you described, it strengthens the argument the schools do very little well. At least in terms of the students. Lots of people getting paid along the way.