starting strength gym
Page 1763 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 76312631663171317531761176217631764176517731813186322632763 ... LastLast
Results 17,621 to 17,630 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by dbm77 View Post
    Let me tell you something Devil Dog. Now's the time to start injecting steriods, munching on HGH, and practicing with your weapons on full auto...... I am not implying, nor recommending, nor specifying any political discourse of action(FBI, CIA, legal disclamer).... except relating to you that you are a free moral agent, any time of the day, any day of the week.

Practice your dry targeting, target cycling, OODA loop cycling, use your hands and guns to prepare the baseline for hot action operations, use mental meditative practice (not meditation) to practice your skills in between live firing exercises.... (+80% efficiency to those whom actually have experience in the art), team training, boxing, skin hardening, tree punching, breaching, broaching, and any other b that you're used to.....

They're barking up the wrong tree...

You have your orders soldier...

Du bist ein Sturmkrieger, don't let us down son....

Hellsing Ultimate AMV - This Is The New Shit - YouTube

Hellsing ○ Schwarze Sonne - YouTube
    All Enemies, Foreign and Domestic... Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    And closer to home: South Carolina nurse charged for allegedly making fake vaccine cards | TheHill

The Nazi in charge implies she was making money from the cards. Story says nothing about money. Oversight? JOURNALISM?

Except for the fact that they're all taking ivermectin, and not dying from COVID. So easy to forget that little detail.
    Are any of them dying from HIV?

Steve Kirsch warns of "incomprehensible" conspiracy among government and science academia to push deadly covid vaccine.
    About 16 min 30 seconds in, Steve tells a story of a friend of his who works in the CDC who did not take the vaccine because he was warned from another colleague in the CDC to not take it.
    Brighteon

This is the only reason why omicron was found in South Africa and the subsequent embargo on this nation. They are being used as an example for other countries to learn from.
    President Cyril Ramaphosa - President of South Africa

It also appears that other African nations are trying to buy as much time as they can and are reluctant to put this poison into their people. Reluctance to sign indemnity clauses hampers African vaccine drive

Over 42,000 Adverse Reaction Reports Revealed In First Batch Of Pfizer Vax Docs | ZeroHedge

Is this legitimate?
    Pfizer Vaxx Safety Study Reveals 1 In 17 Mortality Rate

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    Pfizer CMO: Other vaccines have caused death not Pfizers

I hope that clarifies things.

You're completely missing my point. Silly people call the cops all the time, always have. But if every time the cops showed up, they beat the shit out of everybody and hauled everybody off to jail, people would stop calling the cops. My point is that -- in the video, for example -- there are lots and lots of cops willing to do the bidding of the tyranny -- but not here. This is the common theme in all the videos we see of southern hemisphere Europeans behaving like northern hemisphere Europeans have traditionally behaved toward their helpless populations. If Aus/NZ/Dutch etc. society/families/themselves made them, then they reap what they sow. It's not happening here, and there are several reasons why. If you choose to live in an unarmed society because you think it makes you safer, then you need to put these videos on a loop and watch them every day for about 4 hours, until it dawns on you where the threat to your precious safety actually lies.

You're a cop, David, and there are several reasons why you can't behave like they do and follow orders that oppress free people. Among them, 1.) it's wrong to do so, and 2.) you'd like to make it home safely tonight. Right? All these demonstrations we see in links like this -- Resist the Mainstream on Gab: '' - Gab Social -- are wonderful examples of helpless people regretting the behavior that made them helpless. And the armed Polizei stand quietly by, watching the anger unfold, until they don't. They get their Orders, and they willingly obey. There are lots of them, and they are happy to hurt you. There is never a shortage of these types in a tyranny.
    Rip, as always... I don't think I'm missing your point. I think I'm bad at getting mine across. Still working on it, but it may take a long time, yet. I sincerely appreciate the patience you've shown me with it on the board because a lot of people take it for argument or belligerence when it's just a drive to be mutually understood, and, well... a brain that doesn't work entirely like most people's.

I've been a cop for just long enough where I still feel like I'm straddling both worlds. I'm worried that if we don't seek to understand it more in ourselves and everyone else we'll miss something important. Right now, I'm still stuck on the basics: that the potential to do exactly what they're doing is endemic to all of us. Clearly, a lot of people don't do it on a daily basis. Even in these prominent cases, if you look at Australia, Austria, Chicago, NYC, San Francisco, etc., there's still not a huge amount of people engaged in it -- even relative to the population of police.

So, what switch gets flipped where? Even if ALL of the officers in any one of those locations refused to comply with tyrannical orders, they'd dig someone up from somewhere, throw them in a uniform, and carry on as if nothing happened. It was even prevalent in everyone's favorite example: the Third Reich. That's not a black-and-white, blanket defense of any one person or group, but the Wehrmacht weren't ever bashful of their disgust for the SS. Even ze Nazis weren't a homogenous group.

There doesn't seem to be a shortage of those types of people anywhere, tyranny or otherwise, and if I had an easy answer (I definitely do NOT) then I wouldn't bring it up or talk about it as much as I do here. Whether I'm right or wrong on it is irrelevant to me. I deeply believe it's worth discussing, though, because hopefully we can all come up with something approximating a "right" answer. I have this gut feeling that ignoring it is likely to doom us in some way, and at a time when everyone needs to be pulling back on the stick to keep the plane we're on from slamming into the ground at speed.

Maybe I'm naďve. Maybe I'm overly ambitious. But I refuse to not try to save what can be saved -- even if something does go down, and I drop minute one. I do wish I was better at it, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Got it. I mean, he can't say it if it's not true.

__________________________________________________ _________________

Dave, you've seen the Australian Gestapo at work. Is your department like that? Enjoying the power of the baton? Anything to keep the job?

__________________________________________________ _____________________

This is a very important paper: Quantitative proteomics reveals a broad‐spectrum antiviral property of ivermectin, benefiting for COVID‐19 treatment

From the introduction:

Ōmura discovered a unique and extraordinary microorganism that could produce ivermectin in 1973 (Burg et al., 1979). Ivermectin was subsequently commercialized because it showed great safety and effectivity in human health. The current status of ivermectin was continuing to surprise and excite scientists (Laing, Gillan, & Devaney, 2017). It was originally intended to be a broad‐spectrum antiparasitic agent, and treat onchocerciasis, strongyloidiasis, lymphatic filariasis, and scabies in veterinary and human medicine (Chabala et al., 1980). There was an outstanding advantage of ivermectin that no confirmed or increased drug resistance appears in parasites, even in those human populations who have been receiving ivermectin as a monotherapy for more than 30 years (van Wyk & Malan, 1988). In terms of mechanism, the primary target of ivermectin is glutamate‐gated chloride channels (Abdeltawab et al., 2020). However, it was increasingly believed that ivermectin was closely related to the immune defense mechanism and acted like immunomodulatory agents to help suppress the parasite's ability to evade the host's immune (Schaller et al., 2017). Today, the new use of ivermectin made it become a relatively unknown drug. Drug repurposing and repositioning has been shown to control a completely new range of diseases (Ashour, 2019). For example, orbital myiasis, trichinosis, malaria, leishmaniasis, African trypanosomiasis, asthma, epilepsy, neurological disease, antiviral (e.g., human immunodeficiency virus [HIV], dengue, encephalitis; Yang et al., 2020), antibacterial (tuberculosis and Buruli ulcer; Csóka et al., 2018), anticancer (breast cancer, leukemia, glioblastoma, cervical cancer, gastric cancer, ovarian cancer, colon cancer, melanoma, and lung cancer; Crump, 2017). Multifaceted ‘wonder’ ivermectin may become an even more exceptional drug in the future. An international patent ‘Use of ivermectin and derivatives thereof’ caught people's increasing attention to ivermectin those years. Ivermectin would be developed to use for metabolic‐related diseases (diabetes, hypercholesterolemia, insulin resistance, obesity, hypertriglyceridemia, and hyperglycemia), Famesoid X receptor‐mediated diseases (atherosclerosis, nonalcohol fatty liver disease, cholestasia, and gallstones), inflammation, and cancer (Crump, 2017).

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    I've been a cop for just long enough where I still feel like I'm straddling both worlds. I'm worried that if we don't seek to understand it more in ourselves and everyone else we'll miss something important. Right now, I'm still stuck on the basics: that the potential to do exactly what they're doing is endemic to all of us. Clearly, a lot of people don't do it on a daily basis. Even in these prominent cases, if you look at Australia, Austria, Chicago, NYC, San Francisco, etc., there's still not a huge amount of people engaged in it -- even relative to the population of police.

So, what switch gets flipped where? Even if ALL of the officers in any one of those locations refused to comply with tyrannical orders, they'd dig someone up from somewhere, throw them in a uniform, and carry on as if nothing happened. It was even prevalent in everyone's favorite example: the Third Reich. That's not a black-and-white, blanket defense of any one person or group, but the Wehrmacht weren't ever bashful of their disgust for the SS. Even ze Nazis weren't a homogenous group.
    A small amount of zealots are enough to coerce the people who haven't made their minds up.

You'll also notice that the Wehrmacht might have hated the SS, and even fought against them at certain points. But they never left their side.

Since you mentioned the nazi's, in hitlers own words the best time to stand against him (from outside anyway) would have been in 1938 and call his sutenland bluff. But no-one did so we got WW2.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    As soon as some politician with moderna and pfizer shares finds this article we will be at war with the entire African continent.
    When the Europeans were culling those rodents used for fur coats last year, I had the thought that it would not take very much to convince people that Africa would have to be bombed just to keep everyone safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    This is a model for everyone around the world for as long as people tolerate that kind of behavior, of course. But this is really nothing new, it has always been so, so I don't really understand your constant need to remind me not to fool myself.
    Sorry Jovan I am aware of your understanding of history, I was just a little hot-headed and angry over the latest developments happening in Australia. I have family and friends there and it is seriously affecting them.
    Regarding the PC element: Australian decision-makers do not care for PC, they do what they want, as we can clearly see with this new bill that just passed Pandemic powers bill PASSES to give Dan Andrews dictator-like control - Rebel News
    Regarding the majority of sleeping Australians, PC is not needed because they don't pay attention to the decisions being made for them. And regarding the minority of people that do pay attention, the decision-makers hate them, so PC is futile and worthless for that demographic. The only time they will care for PC is when the people that pay attention and care about their future become enough of a threatening critical mass. Hopefully, this will be soon.

Dave, you've seen the Australian Gestapo at work. Is your department like that? Enjoying the power of the baton? Anything to keep the job?
    I can honestly say, from all of the officers and deputies that I know across the agencies here, that none of them are like that. Same thing goes for the academy staff -- all LEOs. Maybe it's a cultural thing since we were all raised in this part of the country where you'll see billboards from local politicians that are overtly Christian. Where the good old boys got together back when Westboro Baptist Church was going to protest a soldier's funeral, and, of all the places where they went to protest (like outside the main gate of MCB Lejeune), decided it was in their best interests not get involved with deer rifles. No one enforced mandates, and several besides me have made it known that they won't comply OR enforce them.

I've seen it from the medical and academic communities here, though even there it's hardly ubiquitous. A few politicians. I see plenty of old people walking their dogs and driving their cars with masks on outside... terrified of the viruses, still. I know parts of the state where it's likely worse (though I don't KNOW), and they have to do with the politics and corporations. The pay is certainly a lot better there. Probably the same issue you have with Austin, Dallas and Houston. Hell, eight years ago Austin PD was one of the places I was looking to go to for my transition to LE. I made contact with some APD officers through the Marine network, and they said it was good at the time minus some political correctness at the upper echelons. Things have changed pretty quickly, so I suppose, if it happens there, it can happen anywhere.

I also don't doubt that a lot of us will be either replaced or driven out of policing due to rising inflation. You can't squeeze a poor tax base for more money to pay poor officers and deputies more money, and the people who haven't left for that reason (it's the primary one) will if they have to feed their families. Most of them already work two jobs, and are capable of well-paying labor in the shortage. Even Hobby Lobby pays more per hour than most small agencies in the state, and general contractors can't keep people on for $22-25 an hour.

I'm not sure how they would replace us, but I imagine they'll find a way. If they ever even deem it necessary. They'll have to fire me over it, though.

starting strength coach development program
    Pfizer Documents Reveal Over 1,200 Vaccine Deaths Over 90-Day Trial Period - National File

FDA Produces the First 91+ pages of Documents from Pfizer’s COVID-19 Vaccine File

Remdesivir Recall Warns Glass Particulates 'Can Cause Stroke and Even Lead to Death'
    Gilead Recalls 55,000 Remdesivir Vials, Warns Glass Particulates 'Can Cause Stroke and Even Lead to Death'

“The recall involves up to 55,000 vials, which is enough to treat 11,000 patients hospitalized with COVID-19.

If the glass particulate reaches the blood vessels it can travel to various organs and block blood vessels in the heart, lungs or brain which can cause stroke and even lead to death.”