starting strength gym
Page 1766 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 76612661666171617561764176517661767176817761816186622662766 ... LastLast
Results 17,651 to 17,660 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    They went further and built camps for the non compliant - just to demonstrate their dedication to “fairness”. Blond hair blue eyes are happily sent to COVID jail.
    This is my theory and it is probably wrong. I’m just waiting for a stronger idea.
    In the Northern Territory, it appears that they are honing in on reserves and the natives that are living there. Could it be a land grab for extremely rich resources in the soil of those lands?

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    Things do seem to be moving in the direction of acknowledging colds as a fact of life. But let us not get carried away, the lunatics might turn this into Gulag vol. 2 at any time. The funniest shit is that the CIA and Mossad are obviously not running the show anymore, so all the baby Hitlers around the world are completely lost - do we ramp up the panic or tone it down? We don’t know, so let us try a little bit of both!

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdcoast_slope View Post
    It’s often said that once you understand/learn a language, you can make jokes in that language. I will take it further, once you make jokes like Carlin, Hicks, and Pryor did, you understand a culture. Comedy is special amongst us humans, it is also usually allowed in strict regimes, which allows for “grassroots” change…… Chapelle anyone?

Trump one-liner on General Milley… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

I love this so much.
    As Chappelle says, stand-up comedy is the purest art form there is. It's just a human being expressing his world view through an ironic, sarcastic, nihilistic, satirical, comedic lens. And when you have artists like Pryor, Carlin, Hicks and Chappelle, you have a great cultural impact. Not enough to prevent bullshit like Covid from happening, but still, it's out there. All thanks to Lenny Bruce, as far as I know, he's the first one that changed the game for comedians and caused controversy.

Now, in the face of the President facing the courts halting mandates, NYC is going to require all private sector and children be vaccinated by mandate. These people are not smart. There is no grand conspiracy. I imagine, if they were actually attempting one, Niccolo Machiavelli would be rolling in his grave. The pharmaceutical companies seized an opportunity to make billions, the corrupt politicians seized the opportunity to take their cut and expand some power, and the neoMarxist ideologues are doing Marxism stuff.

This is over when the People decide it is, and, every day they wait, we drift further from a Republic. I can't believe they're stupid enough to do it so obviously, but that's my fault... not theirs.

Doesn't this strategy of conditioning social norms sound familiar The same tactics used by the Nazis is used against the unvaccinated

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    I’m sorry you consider yourselves apathetic, but I assure you, Americans are ferociously apathetic too.
    Just as an addendum and clarification/expansion on that point, I know there's plenty of apathetic Americans, and the same in any country. NPC's essentially. But if you were to plot it on a graph and make a bell curve, the right tail would stretch very far. Which reflects the opportunity to grow very high in America. I would assume the percentage of npc's in both countries is very similar. We just don't appear to have the same right tail skew like you. I don't know whether that's because a true observation or it's an affect of the increased population which allows for these people to congregate in certain areas, plus the world's culture being focused on America.

But in my personal experience of knowing people in my city, I'd say I've talked to 1 person who I would consider more aware of "things" that are going on then myself, and maybe 2 other people that would have an opinion that differs from what they say on the tv 24 hours ago. I guess I just hope that's an especially poor location, rather then the depressing norm.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Things do seem to be moving in the direction of acknowledging colds as a fact of life. But let us not get carried away, the lunatics might turn this into Gulag vol. 2 at any time. The funniest shit is that the CIA and Mossad are obviously not running the show anymore
    Who do you suspect is running this farce at the moment. It does appear to be dynamic yet still nudged in the direction that the media narrates.
    The way it appears in the Israeli Knesset is that there is a couple of people who are aware of what is happening and they are stirring up the rest of the useful idiots to run around panicking like headless chickens trying to outdo each other in how extreme they can produce policy to deny basic rights and freedoms in the name of the greater good.

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    The most monumental event politically was probably a prime minster being dismissed by the governor general (The queens' representative) because his party failed to pass a budget 3 times.
    There is a slightly more interesting hypothesis on why Gough was sacked, but I agree our history is fairly boring, even though the country itself can be fascinating, perversely so at the moment.

Probably stating the obvious, but our apparent collective subservient nature may come from relying on England for roughly 150+ years and then on the US up to now. Our vacuous man-child leaders have rarely, if ever, said 'no' to any requests from these two. We do what we're told.

Tangent - I'm reading Robert Kennedy Jr's new book on Fauci and co. and it is not bad. The ebook version is only $2 at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    Now, in the face of the President facing the courts halting mandates, NYC is going to require all private sector and children be vaccinated by mandate. These people are not smart. There is no grand conspiracy. I imagine, if they were actually attempting one, Niccolo Machiavelli would be rolling in his grave. The pharmaceutical companies seized an opportunity to make billions, the corrupt politicians seized the opportunity to take their cut and expand some power, and the neoMarxist ideologues are doing Marxism stuff.

This is over when the People decide it is, and, every day they wait, we drift further from a Republic. I can't believe they're stupid enough to do it so obviously, but that's my fault... not theirs.
    DesBlazeeo is scorching the earth prior to him leaving office. It’s pure spite now.

The streets were empty for the Thanksgiving parade. I’ve seen that restaurants are down 40-60% from an already gruesome razor-thin margin. There aren’t enough normies in Bergen and Fairfield Counties to sustain Broadway over Christmas and New Year. Watch how pathetic the ball drop will be.

They don’t care.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    In the Northern Territory, it appears that they are honing in on reserves and the natives that are living there. Could it be a land grab for extremely rich resources in the soil of those lands?
    The mining companies have been digging holes here for many years, so there is no 'land grab' as such, although the issue of land ownership gets a little confusing with regard to township leasing - "When the terms and conditions of the Township Lease are agreed, a ‘Head Lease’ is granted by the Aboriginal land trust to the Executive Director of Township Leasing who then manages the land in the Township for the Traditional Owners for up to 99 years. A Township Lease is a mechanism to ensure that Traditional Owners can receive an economic return from their land through economic development opportunities and the collection of rent."

There are some very 'cash rich' Aboriginal communities in the NT, but the standard of living as a whole, remains 3rd world or worse. As with any group of human beings, when you shower them in riches, some benefit greatly, while others remain poor.

Of course the politicians haven't really given two shits about the deplorable health conditions, there are no votes in fixing that. But now we must all roll up our sleeves to protect the 'vulnerable', even if they don't want to be saved.