starting strength gym
Page 1769 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 76912691669171917591767176817691770177117791819186922692769 ... LastLast
Results 17,681 to 17,690 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Fauci I’ve never heard of until COVID as I have no background in medicine or biology. Just based on what he has said publicly alone he is, at a minimum, a fool , a moron., and a liar. The Kennedy corruption line is very compelling.
    Fauci has made a career of being wrong. Ever since AIDS in the 80's. Which (no disrespect or patronizing intended) you were likely too young to recall the hysteria he managed to stir up then. It even had some of the PC elements you talk about now. EVERYONE had to beware then, even though the main groups that really had to worry about AIDS were gay men and needle using druggies.

My elementary school teachers taught me you can’t believe everything you read.
    But you believe(d) what you read about the "vaccine" and agreed to inject it.

By "research", I mean big picture thinking where positive and negative incentives/conflicts are taken into consideration. For example, I give more weight to a successful but retired scientist than I do a currently employed scientist at the height of his career.

Thus, I did not trust the experimental mRNA injection. I really don't trust it now that data is leaking out. Combined with the history documented in this thread (e.g Swine Flu fraud), it was easy for me to overrule the MD authorities advising me.

My elementary school teachers did not teach me to think like that. They taught me to believe Walter Cronkite. It was all appeal to authority thinking.

In summary, the general concepts are moderately well known and have been for decades. Kennedy’s presentation is very well done and is compelling. I do not have the intelligence or capacity to defend or rebut any of this other than I can provide some useful context from time to time and modest skill in critical and unique thinking.
    I disagree. You have the intelligence, capacity, time and access to the most powerful research tool the world has ever seen: the Internet. You can stray outside your lane and know more than the "authorities" now.

Yep. Sent it up the chain. No response yet.

You’d think they’d cancel the vax process today, since only the unwilling are left.

But they are mediocrities, and, first, were probably ignorant of the Georgia district decision, and second, would probably slow roll it.

Tucker once again saying what no one else on TV is allowed to.

Why is the United States doing this?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark E. Hurling View Post
    Fauci has made a career of being wrong. Ever since AIDS in the 80's. Which (no disrespect or patronizing intended) you were likely too young to recall the hysteria he managed to stir up then. It even had some of the PC elements you talk about now. EVERYONE had to beware then, even though the main groups that really had to worry about AIDS were gay men and needle using druggies.
    Nope I remember all of it except Fauci. No big internet back then.

But your description reminds me of the PC elements. I think we have to consider how this evolved over the last forty years. Maybe we could have seen it coming? I did once say PC would ultimately prove to be a bigger problem than global warming. For sure on E&P but it was a thought I had for some time.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Tucker once again saying what no one else on TV is allowed to.

Why is the United States doing this?
    You must watch this. I told you this much earlier this year. Taiwan is next.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    You must watch this. I told you this much earlier this year. Taiwan is next.
    Watch through to the end. The closing line with the retired general is plausible.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    the most powerful research tool the world has ever seen: the Internet. You can stray outside your lane and know more than the "authorities" now.
    Interesting you say that.
    A few years ago I was speaking to a retired Israeli intelligence officer.
    He told me that if you know how to read and filter the internet correctly, it can be one of the greatest sources of intelligence available. And he was referring to sites and forums that we all have access to.

starting strength coach development program
    Gates, to me, is famous for extorting people to use a sub mediocre product. I have been, and still am, a victim since the 1980’s.
    Buy a Mac or install Linux.