starting strength gym
Page 1798 of 3019 FirstFirst ... 79812981698174817881796179717981799180018081848189822982798 ... LastLast
Results 17,971 to 17,980 of 30184

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    The government is claiming that Omicron will double every day. "400,000" cases today, up from "200,000" yesterday. On these assumptions, we will have 26 billion new cases on New Year's eve. So on that day every person in the UK will catch COVID 374 times, or once every 4 minutes. Imperial college at it's finest!

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post

--------------
    The Rogan interview of McCullough should be required listening. I'm not sure who cut Rogan's puppet strings, but he's crossed the rubicon.
    McCullough seems to say some valuable things, but I'm confused about one aspect. On with Rogan he said you cannot get Covid twice. Rogan immediately responded that he knows people who have got it twice. I've also heard of others getting it twice. So which is it? I'm assuming if you can get it twice then its basically like the flu and its seasonal and people will continue to get it as the years go on and the vaccines will be useless. If you can't get it twice then you have immunity and we will eventually reach herd immunity and all the mandates will have to eventually crumble when its gone right? Someone enlighten me.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    Gilead can you have a look at this in response to your link?

What the heck happened to The BMJ? | Science-Based Medicine
    Before I look at this propaganda properly, can you count for me how many times this author says the word antivaxer in his article. To me, just at first glance, it appears to be semantic infiltration propaganda.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Arnold View Post
    McCullough seems to say some valuable things, but I'm confused about one aspect. On with Rogan he said you cannot get Covid twice. Rogan immediately responded that he knows people who have got it twice. I've also heard of others getting it twice. So which is it? I'm assuming if you can get it twice then its basically like the flu and its seasonal and people will continue to get it as the years go on and the vaccines will be useless. If you can't get it twice then you have immunity and we will eventually reach herd immunity and all the mandates will have to eventually crumble when its gone right? Someone enlighten me.
    This appears to be a friendly dispute between Malone and McCullough. Malone hinted to this disagreement in his latest interview with Steve Kirsch. It's probably my favorite interview of Malone to date. Very frank with no beating around the bush.
    Barry, I am sure you will like this one.
    EP 07: VSRF's Weekly Update, Dec 9, 2021: 2 Hour Live Q&A with Dr. Robert Malone

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    The government is claiming that Omicron will double every day. "400,000" cases today, up from "200,000" yesterday. On these assumptions, we will have 26 billion new cases on New Year's eve. So on that day every person in the UK will catch COVID 374 times, or once every 4 minutes. Imperial college at it's finest!
    The exponential growth line has obviously been reinstated in press briefings to the continental and British Isles Central Bureaus. But I think the Party is caving and will not cancel Christmas, at least not fully. It is once again a Catholic-Protestant divide, the Catholic Austrians have lifted restrictions for "the holidays" (there has recently been a communique from the European Commission not to use the C word), but the northern protestants like Denmark or Holland are going all in. Germany is undecided. It is hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    Wal, you ask what's the difference between PPE and the covid shit?

PPE works, it's not harmful to you, and if harm is caused by you, you'll get treated for it, not a battery of tests and discharged for "anxiety" or told you're making it up.
    Covid shit? You mean like asbestos shit and silicosis shit and falling from a height shit, and electrocution shit and toxic chemical shit, shit like that?

What is the difference you ask, well covid is a biological hazard and like all hazardous that we have to combat in this world we can take some precautions such as wearing PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) Have you ever worked in a dust filled environment such as a roof space of an old house that may have had asbestos fibre in the insulation or worked on pipes lagged with asbestos? What would you do if you were not sure and your boss said you need to get into the roof and pull cable through? Would you work under a car sitting on a single jack? Would you work in a electrical switchboard with out LV gloves? Would you say if you were a nurse work in a covid ward with out any PPE?

PPE only works if you use it, it does not matter what the hazard is. If you cannot control the hazard the next step is to wear PPE. Covid to me is just another hazard to avoid, like Hepatitis like tuberculosis like HIV like a fall from a great height. I was always trained to first access the hazards and the risk value before I proceeded into a hazardous zone, if the hazard could not be eliminated the on goes the PPE. As far as Covid goes it is stay at home,or wear a mask and or get a covid jab, it is your choice.

Have you ever gone bush walking where there were venomous snakes? If you have you would have taken a snake bite kit right? Why because you know snakes can kill. Will not stop you getting bitten, but at least you have a way of surviving the event, vaccines do not stop you getting covid but mitigate the effects. Everything has a risk attached to it and all vaccines are no different. If you access the risk is to high to get a covid jab then you live the consequences.

Rogans's interview was absolutely fascinating. May listen to it 2x

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Listen to a few minutes of a recent Dr McCullough interview regarding a simple, accessible Oral Nasal Virucidal Therapy.

The full interview starts at 24:45: Dark To Light: Dr. Peter McCullough Returns To Talk His Latest COVID Research

The part you need to hear starts at 42:00 through 45:00. He's no longer using Ivermectin as a prophylaxis. Instead he does a nasal and oral rinse with 10% Provodine Iodine (betadine). He uses 2 teaspoon of the betadine with 6 ounces of water and a pinch of salt. Listen to McCullough's recommendation for killing the damned thing early before it moves into your lungs, etc.

We've been using Xlear here and a special mouthwash recommended by the Frontline guys. We're all still covid virgins here despite a great deal of exposure to symptomatic people.

Anyway, I'd disinfect your family's nasal passages and mouth/throat if I were you. Also, I'd throw a catch party and charge admission. Congrats, according to Dr McCullough, it's "one and done". You'll have immunity.

--------------
    The Rogan interview of McCullough should be required listening. I'm not sure who cut Rogan's puppet strings, but he's crossed the rubicon.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    Be careful Jovan, you are starting to sound like a man who studies and preaches Chassidic thought.
    Maybe that Jew juice you took a while ago has infected you
    I can't say I am familiar with Chassidic thought, I have read the Sefer Yetzirah and parts of the Zorah, but it seems that those books need significant study. I do like the Ein Sof conception of God and the spheres of emanation, I like the idea that communication this absolute existence is nothing unobtainable, plus I dig the headgear. Plus I had a Jewish girlfriend once, and I'm circumcised. Whatever it is, it is certainly the Jews' fault.

I know I had it in January of 2021 and am almost certain I had it again in July, albeit a much milder form. January kicked my ass for 3 days. I completely lost my taste and smell during this time and it took months to get it back. When I finally had it all back, I celebrated by trying to eat everything in sight and reveling in what I’d missed so much. I’d lost significant amounts of weight (and strength) from this so I was cooking and eating everything in sight without issues.

In July, I had a weekend where I was really tired. Training seemed to be all wrong that following week. No cough, fever, etc., just lethargy and tiredness. I assumed I wasn’t recovering well enough, but I also noticed a weird smell too. Took me weeks to figure it out but it was onions. They smell like burning plastic and/or rotting garbage now and I can only smell the alcohol in any type of perfume or cologne.

Maybe I didn’t have it twice and something else ended up giving me parosmia, but I’m reasonably certain it was COVID, Round Two.

I assume it's the same with any other virus. You are constantly exposed to a soup of pathogens, and just because your immune system has a response to them doesn't mean your immune system is adequate on that day for the exposure. I think the reality has been mauled to death and pulled apart in pieces. Of course you will be constantly exposed to pathogens endemic and pandemic, and likely more than once. For the vast majority, your immune system will be adequate to handle it. For the largest plurality of the remainder, your immune system will react in such a way as to significantly limit the propagation of the virus in your body, but not enough to be asymptomatic. This is why "I know people who got it twice" is true, but it's probably not accurate in the sense that people will seize the anecdotal nature of it and fall into the false dichotomy of your immune system either works 100% of the time or it's a deadly disease that cannot be stopped unless you stop being selfish and take the vaccine.

Neither are true, and this is obvious from what we know of the truth. We certainly don't know everything.

---------

Our neighbors at the health department have attempted to contact us this morning. My wife's symptoms are improved, mine are consistent, and the kids have a little bit of a runny nose, but not enough for us to deploy a dozen Kleenex boxes around the house. You can always tell when a toddler is feeling okay. They don't have a poker face. So far, this isn't nearly as bad as when our eldest picked up a very nasty stomach bug when my wife was pregnant with the youngest. That was a hard two days.

We've caught a gnarly case of cabin fever, though.

starting strength coach development program
    To answer your question, Rogan had a different understanding of whether or not you could get covid twice, and Peter Mccallough countered that it's impossible. In reality one of the cases was more than likely a false positive on the shitty PCR test, as he had stated the test cannot distinguish between the flu virus and sars2.

Apparently the most rigorous way to confirm is you A) have symptoms B) positive PCR C) positive antigen. Which there are no known cases in the literature that demonstrate this happening as of right now and additionally that Sars1 seemed like a 1 time deal, and the fact that we don't see a bunch of old and sick going to the hospital 10 times over.