starting strength gym
Page 1800 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 80013001700175017901798179918001801180218101850190023002800 ... LastLast
Results 17,991 to 18,000 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    Have you ever gone bush walking where there were venomous snakes? If you have you would have taken a snake bite kit right? Why because you know snakes can kill. Will not stop you getting bitten, but at least you have a way of surviving the event, vaccines do not stop you getting covid but mitigate the effects. Everything has a risk attached to it and all vaccines are no different. If you access the risk is to high to get a covid jab then you live the consequences.

Conflicting Data: Why There Will Be No More Snake Bite Kit Posts – Best Snake Bite Kits.

the overwhelming consensus from Universities, Medical Studies, and Herpetologists is that snake bite kits don’t work. They don’t actually extract venom, they don’t help treat snake bites, and in fact they often make things much worse.

Kinda like the vaccines?

The NFL may have saved us, new reports state they will only test players with symptoms. Too many breakthroughs and nobody wants to give up their Sunday fantasy football player, but stopping the world economy was okay. Brandon still has time to change his DIRE message to me on Tuesday. CNN has been reporting a softer message . Maybe Freedom for a couple more years???? Guns y'all, the guns will be next.

Ever since the Delta variant emerged, the sensitivity of COVID-19 PCR tests has diminished. This is because Delta and Omicron have an S gene mutation. One of the better tests, the ThermoFisher TaqPath, can correct for the absence, since it has 3 targets. So, both “111” and “101” mean “COVID positive”, and the latter indicates Omicron.

Mathematically, this must reduce specificity. The only question is: how much? You won’t see “specificity” mentioned once on the FDA’s page or on the manufacturer’s site. In short: there is no reliable, up-to-date data about the false positive rate of the best PCR test.

Quote Originally Posted by David.Lewis View Post
    There’s a persistent rumor going around that COVID-19 is both highly infectious and also extremely deadly.

As the rumor goes, computer models originally predicted 2.2 millions deaths from COVID-19 in the United States alone. This prediction was based on the idea that 268 million Americans would become infected, and approximately 0.9% of those people would die as a result of infection. To achieve those mind-boggling numbers, computer models assumed each infected person spreads the illness to 2.4 other people. And those people spread the illness to 2.4 others, and so on. At this rate, the number of people infected doubles every 4 days.

If true, this sort of infection fatality rate would be more successful that any multi-level marketing scheme in history.

Also, with so many infected with COVID-19, certain industries would take notice—one of those industries being the sleepy life insurance industry.

The life insurance business lives and dies based on its ability to accurately predict death rates. If a life insurance company can accurately predict population-level death rates, it can make a lot of money selling life insurance to the general public. And, this is exactly what life insurers do—predict population-level deaths and use that information to make lots of money.
    Is there a link to the original article?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    What did you think about the life insurance situation?

__________________________________________________ _______________

And this is very important: UK Government report admits there are 23.5 Million people in England who have NOT had a single dose of a Covid-19 Vaccine – The Expose

If you think about it for a second, they've lied to us about everything else they can find to lie about. Why would they NOT lie about the number of vaccinated people and the number of vaccines? This whole thing has been engineered to encourage compliance, herd behavior, and fear. Of course they've overstated the vax numbers. Obviously. All governments are doing this, because why wouldn't they? It gets them exactly what they want.
    I do not know about Life Insurance, I have never bought any. I put "Life Insurance" in the same category as used car sales and buying real estate in places like Cape Hatteras Nth Carolina.

As for the link you posted I will have to have a look at it.

Quote Originally Posted by johnst_nhb View Post
    I’m just laughing over the idea of a snakebite kit. Wal, can you order those from the back pages of Boy’s Life magazine?
    Nope. I had one in my First Aid Kit when I was working in the bush, it consisted of a crape bandage among other things. The pressure bandage was applied to restrict to flow of venom till you could get to a hospital for an anti venom jab. Australia has lot of brown snakes and they can be deadly. You can also use for Funnel Web spiders also deadly.

I have seen brown snakes in nice hidy holes in substations, while walking about, killed numerous baby browns in behind work benches with citra solvent, little buggers can bite bad. In the summer they come looking for water so they will come to your home to find any water.

If you want one you can get from here.

Buy Snake Bite First Aid KIT - Survival Emergency Solutions

SURVIVAL Snake Bite First Aid KIT - YouTube

Rob Bredl - Brown Snake Bites - YouTube

Like to come down here for a BBQ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark E. Hurling View Post
    An interesting thing got said by the newsreader on NBC national news tonight. Senator Karen Warren of Massachusetts tested positive for the kung flu despite vaccinations and a booster. It seems one of two things may be in play as a result of this report.

1. The media narrative is getting garbled about getting the shots or else.

2. A huge error was made by the writers or the puppet who read that report.

In any event, Warren having tested positive sends a clear message of the futility of the current courses of action being pushed by Our Enlightened overlords. Add to this the comparative hospitalization rate of 19% for the delta variant and 1.7% for omicron. It's getting increasingly difficult to sell the latest wave of panic.
    The same here in Israel. I was thinking last night that the lie has become so obvious, they may as well tell people outright that they are under a coup d'etat. It would help these idiots in power save face.

Quote Originally Posted by franklie View Post
    Is there a link to the original article?
    It was a post on this thread, the entire text of which I pasted above.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    This is the beauty of the Covid scam, the listed symptoms are so vague that you can "have it" countless times. You can even have and not know it if the test shows a positive. Then you are "asymptomatic". Fuck, everybody thought they had it last year when the first round of symptoms was described, then the symptoms were expanded to include everything.
    No argument there at all, but I will say that parosmia is a unique feature of COVID that, to be quite honest, fucking sucks.

You end up eating for texture which boils your diet down to fish and Freedom Fries or anything else that’s crunchy. The sudden emergence of this horrible smell associated with onions came out of left field.

Sure, it could be a polyp or a tumor or some other rare disease. I can’t argue that. Considering everyone at work had COVID at approximately the same time this change occurred is one of the reasons I’m pretty sure of this.

I don’t believe it’s a non-infectious disease, but I do believe it’s not worth destroying the entire goddamn civilization for either. In fact, I would argue that it is very infectious, which is one of the reasons masks are useless.

You can dismiss him as religious and therefore irrelevant, but this man actually pushes. He's an international voice trying to do actually do something. Mount an offensive. Can you name any others? Even Trump has retreated into silly irrelevancies. What does he do now, other than bitch and moan about being cheated? Why doesn't he project some gravitas and do something that demonstrates leadership?

My appeal for an Anti-Globalist Alliance – which I renew today – aims precisely to constitute a movement of moral and spiritual rebirth which willinspire the civil, social and political action of those who do not want to beenslaved as slaves to the New World Order. A movement that at the nationaland local level will be able to find a way to oppose the Great Reset and that coordinates the denunciation of the coup that is currently in progress. Because in the awareness of who our adversary is and what his aims and purposes are,we can disrupt the criminal action he intends to pursue and force him toretreat. In this, the opposition to the pandemic farce and the vaccination obligation must be determined and courageous on the part of each of you.
    Also, this:

NEW - Trump: "I didn’t... because if you fire him [Fauci] you're going to have a firestorm on the Left."

Trump is really good at talking away the fact that he's a giant pussy.

Can we talk about the elephant in the room? Trump took a big dump in the punch bowl with these “vaccines” and the plandemic. And he just constantly brags about the turd in the punch bowl. If he thinks that he can just ignore this globalist/corporate/UN takeover and the poison shots with his base he has another thing coming. After Biden’s demented evil speech several months back announcing vax mandates I thought for sure Trump would pounce on him and release a statement. But nothing. Silence. Trump is such a disappointment.

starting strength coach development program
    Mark I had a look at that graph I could not find anywhere. Except in the Daily Expose.

https://assets.publishing.service.go...report_w50.pdf

COVID-19 vaccine uptake in England
    COVID-19 vaccinations began in England on 8 December 2020 during week 50 2020 (week
    ending 13 December 2020). Cumulative data up to week 49 2021 (week ending 12 December
    2021) was extracted from the National Immunisation Management Service (NIMS). The data
    presented this week is the provisional proportion of living people in England who had received
    at least one dose, two doses and three doses of a COVID-19 vaccination by age group. The
    overall vaccine uptake in the population for those with at least dose 1 was 67.9%, 62.2% for
    dose 2 and 31.4% for dose 3. The breakdown by sex showed vaccine uptake in males was
    65.5% and 70.2% in females for dose 1. For dose 2 vaccine uptake by sex was 59.7% in males
    and 64.8% in females. For dose 3 vaccine uptake by sex was 28.5% in males and 34.6% in
    females. The vaccine uptake rate in adults aged 18 and over was 80.7%
    (40,428,895/50,076,652) for dose 1; 77.1% (38,627,544/50,076,652) for dose 2 and 39.3%
    (19,701,918/ 50,076,652) for dose

This link gives a different story I cannot vouch for it, however The Daily Expose does not a a good reputation for passing on reliable information. Their about page does not disclose ownership of the website.

As many as 6 million eligible Britons may not have had a Covid jab. Who are they? | Coronavirus | The Guardian

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdcoast_slope View Post
    Conflicting Data: Why There Will Be No More Snake Bite Kit Posts – Best Snake Bite Kits.

the overwhelming consensus from Universities, Medical Studies, and Herpetologists is that snake bite kits don’t work. They don’t actually extract venom, they don’t help treat snake bites, and in fact they often make things much worse.

Kinda like the vaccines?

The NFL may have saved us, new reports state they will only test players with symptoms. Too many breakthroughs and nobody wants to give up their Sunday fantasy football player, but stopping the world economy was okay. Brandon still has time to change his DIRE message to me on Tuesday. CNN has been reporting a softer message . Maybe Freedom for a couple more years???? Guns y'all, the guns will be next.
    No, snake bite kits are not meant for extracting venom, it is only to retard the spread of the venom by using a restrictive bandage.