starting strength gym
Page 1802 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 80213021702175217921800180118021803180418121852190223022802 ... LastLast
Results 18,011 to 18,020 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Read this in the voice of Baghdad Bob:
    Statement from Jeff Zients, White House COVID-⁠19 Response Coordinator - 12/17/2021
    Our vaccines work against Omicron, especially for people who get booster shots when they are eligible. If you are vaccinated, you could test positive. But if you do get COVID, your case will likely be asymptomatic or mild.

We are intent on not letting Omicron disrupt work and school for the vaccinated. You’ve done the right thing, and we will get through this.

For the unvaccinated, you’re looking at a winter of severe illness and death for yourselves, your families, and the hospitals you may soon overwhelm.

So, our message to every American is clear: There is action you can take to protect yourself and your family. Wear a mask in public indoor settings. Get vaccinated, get your kids vaccinated, and get a booster shot when you’re eligible.
    This is not how a leader speaks. It's how a Baghdad Bob is instructed to threaten the enemy.

An inconvenient truth.
    Gibraltar - the most vaccinated place in the world - cancels Christmas due to a rise in Covid cases.
    The entire eligible population of Gibraltar is vaccinated.
    Christmas cancelled in Gibraltar - the ‘most vaccinated’ place in the world | Evening Standard

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerJustin View Post
    Can we talk about the elephant in the room? Trump took a big dump in the punch bowl with these “vaccines” and the plandemic. And he just constantly brags about the turd in the punch bowl. If he thinks that he can just ignore this globalist/corporate/UN takeover and the poison shots with his base he has another thing coming. After Biden’s demented evil speech several months back announcing vax mandates I thought for sure Trump would pounce on him and release a statement. But nothing. Silence. Trump is such a disappointment.
    I couldn't agree more.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigredbull View Post
    Question to Rip:

What would be your top five calls to action for the individual to do to combat this Covid Dictatorship?

Mine would be:

1) Learn how to physically fight
    2) Do heavy deadlifts
    3) Grow your own food and get a rain water
    tank
    4) Pay as little tax as you can get away with
    5) Disconnect from all social media as much as possible.
    Already doing these things, but the knee makes the gun come out earlier these days. Got to be careful about such things.

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    Omicron

"We are intent on not letting Omicron disrupt work and school for the vaccinated. You’ve done the right thing, and we will get through this.

For the unvaccinated, you’re looking at a winter of severe illness and death for yourselves, your families, and the hospitals you may soon overwhelm."

The lovely US Covid Response Team, ladies and gentlemen.
    These pieces of shit are wearing down even their own supporters now. Omicron doesn't kill anybody, we know it, and they are overplaying this hand badly.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    An inconvenient truth.
    Gibraltar - the most vaccinated place in the world - cancels Christmas due to a rise in Covid cases.
    The entire eligible population of Gibraltar is vaccinated.
    Christmas cancelled in Gibraltar - the ‘most vaccinated’ place in the world | Evening Standard
    Attention wal. The "vaccine" doesn't work. Stop telling us stupid things.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    COVID-19 vaccine uptake in England
    Newspeak. This week's new word. The problem isn't the reporting, wal. The problem is that the government data are often lies. IOW, we really don't know what the vaccination rate is on Gibraltar.

I guess if you still live in New York, you're just fine with this. It's not like you didn't see it coming. And it's just started rolling.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Trump is really good at talking away the fact that he's a giant pussy.
    Trump hanging out with Bill O'Reilly. Notice how he hesitates on "YES". He either never had COVID or never took any of the shots. Either way, he's a lying sack of shit.

More: Trump: "You’re playing right into their hands" when you doubt the COVID-19 vaccines.

This pisses me off to no end because I know people who would be completely convinced not to go along with this shit if it weren't for this Orange Faggot.

Every day I come closer to the conclusion that Trump was a heel, in the professional wrestling sense, playing a part for the enemy. To his credit, he played it damn well. Being (at least temporarily) one the best presidents of the last hundred years was a nice touch. But during his entire 4 years, there was always something in the back of my mind that kept wondering "Why was he allowed in?"

If he was in fact a chaos/confusion agent, he might be the greatest Wizard the world has ever known.

Check out this guy on the subway, tube, or whatever the hell they call it over there defying the mask mandates.

Well done! Now just imagine how much more powerful this would be if someone else on the train took off their mask in solidarity, walked over and asked to shake his hand (emphasizing the rejection of elbow or fist bumps) to thank him for standing up. In fact, why leave it to chance? Just team up with a like-minded person to play the part. We could probably create some great viral propaganda if we "stooped" to this level.

Trump hanging out with Bill O'Reilly. Notice how he hesitates on "YES". He either never had COVID or never took any of the shots. Either way, he's a lying sack of shit.

More: Trump: "You’re playing right into their hands" when you doubt the COVID-19 vaccines.

This pisses me off to no end because I know people who would be completely convinced not to go along with this shit if it weren't for this Orange Faggot.

Every day I come closer to the conclusion that Trump was a heel, in the professional wrestling sense, playing a part for the enemy. To his credit, he played it damn well. Being (at least temporarily) one the best presidents of the last hundred years was a nice touch. But during his entire 4 years, there was always something in the back of my mind that kept wondering "Why was he allowed in?"

If he was in fact a chaos/confusion agent, he might be the greatest Wizard the world has ever known.
    anticausal, he ran on Bill Clinton's platform.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Attention wal. The "vaccine" doesn't work. Stop telling us stupid things.
    As you wish.

Just one more before I leave.

Sorry, But Gibraltar Doesn’t Make the Case for Vaccine Critics

Quote Originally Posted by David.Lewis View Post
    I suppose you shouldn't have any strong opinions about it, then.

Life insurance is a guaranteed hedge against the loss of income and savings. We know everyone is immortal, but just in case something bad happens, some people do buy life insurance to hedge against that bad shit. Others mooch off the government (i.e. taxpayers) when their shit goes sideways because they refuse to act like grown-ass adults.

Everyone has to decide which side of that fence they want to stand on.
    I have insurance such as building and contents, comprehensive car insurance and medical insurance, but Life Insurance no. I had superannuation from when I started working and that is what pays my way these days.

Quote Originally Posted by GioFerrante View Post
    Does anyone have a theory as to why none of our best universities are testing and making publications regarding treatments for covid? Like did our medical research programs just decide not to study something even though they deem incredibly deadly?
    Great question. The research universities are dependent on federal money to conduct their research. The Feds decide what gets researched.So solid, legitimate grant proposals do not get selected for funding if there is a chance the data and conclusions are, lets say, not entirely aligned with the narrative. Don’t blame the universities, they wont bite the hand that feeds them.

@ David.Lewis - are you a life insurance actuary?

starting strength coach development program

Trump is an actor for the part of the US establishment that was against Obama’s sellout of the US to Eurocommunist interests via TTIP, TPP and the Paris Agreement or whatever that thing is called. Everything else was a ruse. He did the thing he was supposed to do really well. The idea that he was some kind of anti establishment and pro regular person figure is really naive, but I guess I kind of understand it given that the US has been under an attempted coup d’etat for the past thirty years.