starting strength gym
Page 1803 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 80313031703175317931801180218031804180518131853190323032803 ... LastLast
Results 18,021 to 18,030 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    On a slightly different note, I just got in from the liquor store to get my old lady her annual fine bottle for her stocking. I like to keep my eye out for fun things in the locked case and noticed a definite uptick in the prices of premium items this year, beyond the regional surcharge. Noteables:

WL Weller Full Proof: $289.99
    WL Weller CYPB: $499.99
    High West's A Midwinter Night's Dram: $169.99 (three years ago at Christmas, the Wegman's nearby put out a case of these for $89.99 and they were still there by Easter)
    Thomas H. Handy Sazerac: $899.99

And for Santana:

Sugar Maple Hill Bourbon: $149.99
    Sugar Maple Hill Rye: $99.99

This is in Trump Jersey territory.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I guess if you still live in New York, you're just fine with this. It's not like you didn't see it coming. And it's just started rolling.
    No, I'm not fine with it. But if it passes, I might be dead by the end of 2022.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    …but I guess I kind of understand it given that the US has been under an attempted coup d’etat for the past thirty years.
    I don’t think so. What do you have in mind?

Trump: “You’re Playing Right Into Their Hands” When You Doubt the Vaccine

Trump: “You’re Playing Right Into Their Hands” When You Doubt the Vaccine – Summit News

Quote Originally Posted by GioFerrante View Post
    Does anyone have a theory as to why none of our best universities are testing and making publications regarding treatments for covid? Like did our medical research programs just decide not to study something even though they deem incredibly deadly?
    Because the "best universities" are indeed not the best at all. As RIP has stated multiple times on various episodes of the podcast, doctors are not educated, they are trained. But, they're not even trained to think, they're trained to "do." Listen to the recent Rogan podcast with Dr. Peter McCollough...he echoes this same sentiment...doctors are incompetent and they are afraid to question, and afraid to treat - properly. Of course, there are some exceptions, but the norm is to go along with the narrative. As an ICU nurse at a level 1 trauma center and academic teaching facility (take that bullshit for what it's worth), I've witnessed the lack of competence firsthand.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    No, I'm not fine with it. But if it passes, I might be dead by the end of 2022.
    How can we help you move?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigredbull View Post
    Mine would be:

1) Learn how to physically fight
    2) Do heavy deadlifts
    3) Grow your own food and get a rain water
    tank
    4) Pay as little tax as you can get away with
    5) Disconnect from all social media as much as possible.
    To this I would add learn a tradable skill. Not a trade, (though that, too, is a good idea) but a skill that you can trade for stuff you don't have. I know how to knit, nålebind, and I can press bullets. But I dislike chickens. So if I had to I could probably press some bullets to trade for eggs. Fixing mechanical equipment is a good one- people always need that. But learn something. Hell, learn a few somethings. I would also add that you need to learn how to store the food you grow. No point in a bumper crop of tomatoes if you have to use them all immediately. Learn to can, smoke, salt, etc.

"Trump is an actor for the part of the US establishment that was against Obama’s sellout of the US to Eurocommunist interests via TTIP, TPP and the Paris Agreement or whatever that thing is called. Everything else was a ruse. He did the thing he was supposed to do really well. The idea that he was some kind of anti establishment and pro regular person figure is really naive, but I guess I kind of understand it given that the US has been under an attempted coup d’etat for the past thirty years."
    Jovan, I couldn't agree more, other than this. What if he was simply placed there to rile up Patriots so the system can get a digital footprint on "the enemy?"

Those 65,000 new agents are being hired for a reason.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    I do not know about Life Insurance, I have never bought any. I put "Life Insurance" in the same category as used car sales and buying real estate in places like Cape Hatteras Nth Carolina.

As for the link you posted I will have to have a look at it.

Nope. I had one in my First Aid Kit when I was working in the bush, it consisted of a crape bandage among other things. The pressure bandage was applied to restrict to flow of venom till you could get to a hospital for an anti venom jab. Australia has lot of brown snakes and they can be deadly. You can also use for Funnel Web spiders also deadly.

I have seen brown snakes in nice hidy holes in substations, while walking about, killed numerous baby browns in behind work benches with citra solvent, little buggers can bite bad. In the summer they come looking for water so they will come to your home to find any water.

If you want one you can get from here.

Buy Snake Bite First Aid KIT - Survival Emergency Solutions

SURVIVAL Snake Bite First Aid KIT - YouTube

Rob Bredl - Brown Snake Bites - YouTube

Like to come down here for a BBQ?
    I am quite familiar with Brown snakes as well as all snakes in general. A great deal of handling and husbandry experience.

Snake bite kits remind me of this:
    IMG_1581.jpg